Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get why you're mad..?:blink:

He kept saying stuff like "it only matters that you tried" And im like, WTF? Just admit im athletic, he is only saying im getting a good mark in gym because i tried, and not that im physically able to do it, and i just wish for once he'd acknowledge that im actually good at something.

He kept saying stuff like "it only matters that you tried" And im like, WTF? Just admit im athletic, he is only saying im getting a good mark in gym because i tried, and not that im physically able to do it, and i just wish for once he'd acknowledge that im actually good at something.

Oh I see. Well don't let it get to you. You're proud of the grade so that's all the matters :thumb_yello: Good job, by the way:bleh:

Oh I see. Well don't let it get to you. You're proud of the grade so that's all the matters :thumb_yello: Good job, by the way:bleh:

Yeah, im only angry because my parents werent athletic, and ive overcome my awkward stance and un-graceful clumsiness, and im proud that i went up 18% in gym.

Yeah, im only angry because my parents werent athletic, and ive overcome my awkward stance and un-graceful clumsiness, and im proud that i went up 18% in gym.

Oh well good, be proud :naughty:

Sounds like me, but I never got better :lol3:

Yeah, the beginning area of school is always bad for me, but i usually go up so fingers crossed for math :naughty:

Awww:wub2: Im sure your a smaht gahl.

I'm doing pretty bad in math too :naughty:

I could be the smartess girl in the world, but I'm still horrible at PE. Thank God that's over with :yay:

I'm doing pretty bad in math too :naughty:

I could be the smartess girl in the world, but I'm still horrible at PE. Thank God that's over with :yay:

it is SO different from last year, like through school it would cover a few related things then the next year go over them and then continue, but now we just covere dosme basics and moved. A different thing each day, and he doesnt like teach us, he writes a note on the board then writes some questions and we have to answer them, and im like wtf!? so weird.

it is SO different from last year, like through school it would cover a few related things then the next year go over them and then continue, but now we just covere dosme basics and moved. A different thing each day, and he doesnt like teach us, he writes a note on the board then writes some questions and we have to answer them, and im like wtf!? so weird.

Sounds like my teacher, but it's ok 'cause I never do it anyways :naughty: