Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha

When I saw the vids from Amsterdam, I saw that one but was in a hurry so couldn't notice that thrust and the scream well:rofl:

Then he still makes little screams and movements... What a picture I'm getting here :rotl:

Do I want to know? :naughty:

yummm

all these vids are wonderful! sigh! its like I am in a dream tonight!

very good vids!

:mf_lustslow::wub2::nughty::rftl::blush-anm-cl:

Oh wow :lmfao:

:roftl:I will upload it tonight and send the link, so you can hear it any time you want! :naughty:

You have included 12 images in your message. You are limited to using 7 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Do I want to know? :naughty:

:roftl:I will upload it tonight and send the link, so you can hear it any time you want! :naughty:

You have included 12 images in your message. You are limited to using 7 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Of course you do :das::mf_rosetinted:

I just wanna hear Mika sing!! even if it just mary had a little lamb.

PLEASE LET ME HEAR YOU SING. :tears:

I'm desperate for that angelic voice to wash over me with a sound I have never heard it do...

:das::naughty:

excuse me what is this sex sounds thing?? :shocked:

(I wanna hear!!) :bleh:

and when he screws up my interpretation at that one gig, the time he finally gets it right he does a gutteral growl...with..piano playing thrusting motions, you don't have to have a very active imagination to see that one in a different situation :das:

I was there:wub2:

excuse me what is this sex sounds thing?? :shocked:

(I wanna hear!!) :bleh:

and when he screws up my interpretation at that one gig, the time he finally gets it right he does a gutteral growl...with..piano playing thrusting motions, you don't have to have a very active imagination to see that one in a different situation :das:

show me.

show me now.

I just watched neiobi's.

Fiddling with earphones for 10 minutes, just so your parents won't hear your future husband make interesting noises, totally worth it.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I wasn't wearing headphones while seeing it... My mom was shocked:roftl:

I just watched neiobi's.

Fiddling with earphones for 10 minutes, just so your parents won't hear your future husband make interesting noises, totally worth it.

I was there when it happened:naughty:

Both of my parents were there. My mom liked it.

I just watched neiobi's.

:lmfao: I'm sad that I can't watch them again to interpret them .. er, differently. I'm too lazy to find headphones :naughty: