that sucks SOOOO SO BAD!!!:thumbdown:

what other kind of celebrities will be there?

I don't know yet. I have to wait for my mom to give me the list.

I asked her to invite Rob to the Hollywood Style Awards which is in October...I hope he goes :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another video of 'order of the phoenix' star robert pettingson:

http://www.poptv.com/2008/09/17/robert-pattinson-parties-la/

he's with nikki reed, and tom sturridge. at the end, you can see nikki reed with a cig :thumbdown:

:lmfao: Mr. Pettington? I wouldn't have even talked to him after that.

Man, if I could talk to Rob I wouldn't ask him such stupid questions! :naughty:

And I don't understand the fashion trend where you wear a tank top, and a scarf and hat. :blink:

:lmfao: Mr. Pettington? I wouldn't have even talked to him after that.

Man, if I could talk to Rob I wouldn't ask him such stupid questions! :naughty:

And I don't understand the fashion trend where you wear a tank top, and a scarf and hat. :blink:

he didn't :naughty:

he usually answers the paps, but this guy was stupid.

if i asked rob questions, it would be more like:

will you marry me?

move to florida???

it's a stupid trend. i don't get wearing scarves in the summer.

rob has a small article and picture in interview magazine (out now). i can't really approve of his baggy pants :blink:

robert-pattinson-interview-magazine.jpg

– Alert the tabloids: Harry Potter actor linked to drug house! Twenty-two-year-old Robert Pattinson fondly recalls his time living in a “cool little ex-crack den” in London with best friend Tom Sturridge. He’s joking (we think) about their bad behavior as struggling young actors. “We spent the better part of a year just getting drunk every night,” Pattinson admits. “I don’t know if that counts as ’struggling.’” After the debauchery ended, Pattinson co-starred as Cedric Diggory in two Harry Potter movies. A former child model–he posed professionally from ages 12 to 15 (”when I stopped looking like a girl”)–Pattinson has been dubbed “the next Jude Law” in the British press. “I don’t really see the similarity,” he says. One opportunity to break out comes via next year’s Little Ashes, a Spanish drama in which Pattinson stars as the young Salvador Dali. But first, there’s the vampire thriller Twilight, based on the popular teen books, in which Pattinson plays Edward, a 108-year-old bloodsucker in love with a high school girl. Horror fans are already stalking him. “It’s funny,” Pattinson says, “because teenage girls would say,’ Oh my God, you’re Cedric!’ It switched in a week to ‘Oh, my God, it’s Edward!’ Allegiances change to freely in the teen-girl world.” "

No, it was definintely real...his "mood" or whatever you call it was set to pessimistic yesterday, and some of the comments left by fans were all along the liens of "please dont cancel" "we will help you in times of need" "dont go!!" etc etc. I have no idea why he cancelled, but the fact that he cancelled is indeed very apparant.

It's such a shame.

i made this, this morning:

alil.jpg

If I could do it, I would, but I want a picture of a boy Bratz doll with Rob's face on it and instead of "Bratz" it will say "RPattz" in that font, because whenever I hear/see that nickname it makes me think of those dolls.

robertpattinsonteddys01sb4.jpg

robertpattinsonteddys02ac7.jpg

rpattz out with some trashy drunk girls.

Nice Robert. Don't even help her up. :mf_rosetinted: Oh and are those the same black pants? Or does he just own 10 pairs of them? Maybe those girls should take him shopping.

If I could do it, I would, but I want a picture of a boy Bratz doll with Rob's face on it and instead of "Bratz" it will say "RPattz" in that font, because whenever I hear/see that nickname it makes me think of those dolls.

Nice Robert. Don't even help her up. :mf_rosetinted: Oh and are those the same black pants? Or does he just own 10 pairs of them? Maybe those girls should take him shopping.

lmao!!!! i'd buy an rpattz!!!

in the second one he looks like he's helping..... :blush-anim-cl:

and i'd pretty much bet you, that he probably only owns 2 pairs.

I was just thinking that he looked a little like he was helping her up after I posted that.

I was reading the comments and saw this:

Kourtney @ 09/20/2008 at 4:01 pm

oh gosh rob!

he could have atleast helped her up.

sorta looks like maybe he was being blinded by camera flashes though.

I thought it was from me at first but I actually use capitalization. :doh::roftl:

It's not like there's a WHOLE LOT of people that spell 'Courtney' with a 'K'.

Anyway that was off topic, but I thought it was funny.

So has anyone seen that a lot of Rob's (very obsessed) fans are mad with him for the way he's been "acting" and consequently would like for him to clean his act up.

I'm not sure exactly what all that's about. I guess it's 'cause he's been partying. He's 22 and lives in L.A. what else is there to do? As long as he doesn't go Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, or Amy Winehouse on us, I really don't care.

Double post again, I know, but I actually have some Robert news...sort of.

There's an article on mtv.com titled 'Harry Potter' Gets Love From Robert Pattinson, Lupe Fiasco, Keira Knightley And More Celeb Fans

It's the 10th Anniversary of Harry Potter I guess and they asked some celebrities how they felt about Harry Potter and this is what Rob said:

Robert Pattinson (Cedric in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," Edward in "Twilight"): "Does it make me a traitor? 'Harry Potter' was what made me become an actor. I credit 'Harry Potter' with everything else that's come since for me. I didn't know what I was doing before that. I hadn't read the books before doing the movie, so at first I read it just as an acting exercise. But I really enjoyed it! But I think Edward would kick Cedric's ass, to be honest."

Here's the link:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1595489/story.jhtml\

Then there's this. It's AOL Moviefone's 25 Hottest Stars under 25. Both Rob and Kristen are on there. Rob is near the end on page 24 of 26 if you want to know. The picture isn't new (of course). Daniel Radcliffe is on there as well looking like a pedophile in his picture.

This is what it says about Rob:

Robert Pattinson

Years on List: 2008

What He's Done: The Londoner was Hufflepuff Quidditch stud Cedric Diggory in two installments of 'Harry Potter' ('Goblet of Fire' and 'Order of the Phoenix').

What's Next: Hopefully 'Potter' hysteria prepared him well for playing vampire dreamboat Edward Cullen in the next page-to-screen phenomenon, 'Twilight.'

Industry Buzz: "His career could be extremely unique," director Catherine Hardwicke ('Twilight') tells us. "He's a powerful, sexy leading man and slips incredibly well into different periods and styles. I'd also love to see him work on Tim Burton-esque films where he has the opportunity to create completely wild, original characters that become classics."

And here's the link:

http://www.moviefone.com/insidemovies/2008/09/24/25-under-25-hollywoods-hottest-young-stars/

So has anyone seen that a lot of Rob's (very obsessed) fans are mad with him for the way he's been "acting" and consequently would like for him to clean his act up.

I'm not sure exactly what all that's about. I guess it's 'cause he's been partying. He's 22 and lives in L.A. what else is there to do? As long as he doesn't go Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, or Amy Winehouse on us, I really don't care.

As for me, I don't care what he does in his spare time. I just hope he won't throw his career away (like Robert Downey Jr did in the past) cause he seems a very good actor to me, and with the right movies he could go very far.:wink2:

Industry Buzz: "His career could be extremely unique," director Catherine Hardwicke ('Twilight') tells us. "He's a powerful, sexy leading man and slips incredibly well into different periods and styles. I'd also love to see him work on Tim Burton-esque films where he has the opportunity to create completely wild, original characters that become classics."

I second that!:biggrin2: