• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...now i'm confused, cause in his top friends...he has another bobby dupea (that's the name he goies under) and it's set to private:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=411639809

I think that's his personal one he mentioned in his blog that he uses to talk to his friends and family. It's probably under that name so a million people don't friend request him :naughty:

i hope that's what it is :blush-anim-cl:

i love that on his person page it say "bobby is living in a rainbow of chaos"

Okay, so this may sound stupid, especially since I don't even know him, and I know his name is Robert (obviously) and all and that can be 'Rob', 'Bob', 'Bobby', etc. but to me he's Rob and Bob sounds weird 'cause it's my dad's name. Is that dumb?

Okay, so this may sound stupid, especially since I don't even know him, and I know his name is Robert (obviously) and all and that can be 'Rob', 'Bob', 'Bobby', etc. but to me he's Rob and Bob sounds weird 'cause it's my dad's name. Is that dumb?

it's not just you!!! i was talking about him, and i called him robby, and my friend was like "so...you know he can be called bob too?" and i started freaking out! i refuse to call him that! my uncle's name is bob!

today, i just got that bobby in bobby dupea could also just be short for rob. :naughty:

it's not just you!!! i was talking about him, and i called him robby, and my friend was like "so...you know he can be called bob too?" and i started freaking out! i refuse to call him that! my uncle's name is bob!

today, i just got that bobby in bobby dupea could also just be short for rob. :naughty:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one!

gkperry080905startrakspbx7.jpg

look who's in the background!!!! he's verrry drunk.

Oooooooooooh... naughty boy!

Haha, I was thinking, "Wow, Katy looks nice. Why is this on here?" and then I look to the right a little. Love the expression.

Where is this from?

I hd no clue who it was... and I wasn't looking at her face...

I was looking at her dress...

mmmh yep I don't think she's KP

back on topic...Spunk Ransom!

Rpattz_eyeroll_by_Cassandra2603.gif

Spunk_by_Cassandra2603.gif

2844721754_069cd69304_o.jpg

Beautiful_Mess_by_Fidelian.jpg

Ooooooh! Pretties! *steals*

I finished New Moon last night and now I'm on to Eclipse.

I finished New Moon about 3 1/2 hours ago!

I think I cried as soon as Edward came back till the end of the book in new Moon. It also didnt help that I was reading that exact part during my brothers school play. I got a lot of weird and dissapointed looks that I should be crying at a book instead of watching my little brother have 1 line in a primary school production....

Nice one *high fives*

Indeed! I showed some RPattz pics to my Mum and said "isnt he SO good looking?" and she said "I suppose he is in a cute, baby-faced, teenage crush sorta way" !!!OMG! My Mum has got no taste though, so its OK, we shouldnt be offended, I mean she fancies SImon Cowell and Robbie Williams!!! I mean come on! Why Simon Cowell and Robbie Williams when there are people like Mika, Robert Pattinson and David Tennant put on this Earth!!!!

Yeah, but your mum is likely old enough to be his mother!

My mum likes Grace Kelly, but doesn't think Mika is particularly attractive...

But that could have something to do with him being the same age as her youngest child... me that is...

That and she probably has a totally different idea of what good looking means... for all you know, she might think your taste in men is crap (not that it is crap, it's quite good just by looking at Mika, David and Rpattz)...

The men in my sig probably are around the age of your mum (Bono and Adam are the same age as my mum - 48)... do you think any of them are particularly attractive?

Nope...

I know someone whose name is Bobby... he has a twin brother, and his name is Robert...

Yep, twins called Rob and Bob... they're hot too!

No I really dont find any of them attactive! lol

Yeah, didn't think so :naughty:... There's a bit of a difference between what I think of as attractive and what you do... I personally think both Rpattz and Mika are "pretty"... David's just plain hot...

Mum's don't always have what you would consider the best taste... I personally don't like my mum's fangirly crushes, but I only tease her occasionally...

So does anyone like his music too? I have decided to love it instead of hate it! lol...favourites are Lover and Broken....

same here! broke is my absolute favorite, though. towards the end of 'lover', he says 'tooooooo' and gets really high, and starts to laugh at himself :wub2:

it's so cute.

He added me :groovy:

me too. he's soooo going to be in my top 4.

David Tennant is indeed hot :wub2:

And I think Mika and RP are hot too, but I know what you mean about them being more on the pretty side...

That he is...

What I mean is... both Mika and Rpattz have feminine features... they'd both make very attractive girls...

David wouldn't (I've seen him in drag... not attractive)... it's almost like The Edge (from U2) dressing up in drag... he does it well, but can't pass for a woman...

I was looking at the commencts on his page, and saw one that said they liked Mika...I was like ooh...someone else who likes RP and Mika apart from us!!! And then I realised it was you....lol

LMAO!!!

i was at a panic at the disco concert and they had a screen that you can text messages to. everyone was writing things like "if you like paramore, then scream!" and people would scream. there were a lot of edward cullen/twilight references! i put "if you love mika, scream" but that one never came on. one of mine that showed up was "holler if you love cheese!" and people hollered :naughty:

I was looking at the commencts on his page, and saw one that said they liked Mika...I was like ooh...someone else who likes RP and Mika apart from us!!! And then I realised it was you....lol

That's embarrassing :lol3:

I listened to his music today, and it was totally not what I expected. It's actually pretty good and he has a really nice voice.

I'll be honest when I heard he was a musician, I was like, "Yeah, okay." (Thinking of other actors/actresses being "musicians"), but he's actually good.

Anyway, I like it and was pleasantly surprised.

so i've found out that rob will be on another cover of entertainment weekly, solo.

just the pattz.

I read that too :yay:

I have some bad news....The Twilight people aren't going to be at the Breakthrough Awards .......:tears::crybaby: