MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ssssssoooooooo true!

LOVE YOUR SKITTLES WORK!! Me and Alysia are actually EATING some RIGHT NOW!!!! :naughty:

thank you, musicfreak and i did it a long time ago, i turned it in for the yearbook as art:naughty:

mmmmm....... taste the rainbow:bleh:

tell them i say hey!:naughty:

I know what you mean///// I went in this store last week and saw ALL KINDS of Christmas decorations.. and I was like... I am getting that and this and this.... :roftl:

i know i had to concentrate on what i was getting, i was like must resist must resist:roftl:

thank you, musicfreak and i did it a long time ago, i turned it in for the yearbook as art:naughty:

mmmmm....... taste the rainbow:bleh:

tell them i say hey!:naughty:

i know i had to concentrate on what i was getting, i was like must resist must resist:roftl:

They said hey! :punk:

ME TOO!!!! I was like NO Holly *slapped my hand* MUST WAIT :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

NO WAY!!!! We are gonna go to the B-Line for dinner that evening.... and HEY it is open 24 HOURS!!!! :punk:

PARTY!!!!!!!:naughty:

i will have to bring my lactose pills i dont want to be sick the whole time, if you know what i mean:naughty:

do you have a picture of the B-Line?

PARTY!!!!!!!:naughty:

i will have to bring my lactose pills i dont want to be sick the whole time, if you know what i mean:naughty:

do you have a picture of the B-Line?

eeeww :puking: Y E S bring your pills fo sho! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't ............. *will try to find*

You can sink into upholstered booths or belly up to the counter on a stool in this upscale '50s-style diner. The bold black and white decor has an Art Deco feel thanks to the pink and blue neon lighting accenting the chrome-lined ceiling. The round-the-clock menu features comfort foods such as a chicken potpie that's up to what mom made; a ham and cheese sandwich on a baguette; pork dijonnaise, and a Floribbean piccata. The portions are hearty but so are the prices. And although it is a diner-style restaurant, it is not particularly kid-friendly, unless your children are exceptionally well behaved.

i cant i have school :tears: BUT I WILL COME TO THE OTHER MEETUP!!!! stupid school gets in the way with EVERYTHING:thumbdown::thumbdown:

which meet up!!!!????

You can sink into upholstered booths or belly up to the counter on a stool in this upscale '50s-style diner. The bold black and white decor has an Art Deco feel thanks to the pink and blue neon lighting accenting the chrome-lined ceiling. The round-the-clock menu features comfort foods such as a chicken potpie that's up to what mom made; a ham and cheese sandwich on a baguette; pork dijonnaise' date=' and a Floribbean piccata. The portions are hearty but so are the prices. And although it is a diner-style restaurant, it is not particularly kid-friendly, unless your children are exceptionally well behaved.[/quote']

:drool: food:bleh::naughty:

that sounds like so much fun:naughty:

WHAT HAPPENED?

shes f***ing saying i have an attitude to her friend on the phone when i didnt do a f***ing thing!! shes f***ing crazy, i swear i cant wait to move out!!

shes all mad at me because i told her all my friends are scared of her and now she said she doesn't want them over any more because of it, what a f***ing bitch!!!

Did anyone notice how that little article stated that the B-Line is not particularly "kid friendly" unless your kids are extremely well behaved......

I am thinking maybe this ain't the place for a BUNCH of WILD and CRAZY MFCers after all............. due those circumstances - perhaps we WOULD be better off at Chuck E. Cheese -- what do yall think? I know already what Brianna's gonna say! :naughty:

Alex input p l e a s e ..............

I just don't want to have to 'act' like a mature responsible adult at our Christmas Dinner :mf_rosetinted:

Hows it going ? :thumb_yello:

It's going GREAT! We have the resort and getting all the 'stuff' together! The place is going to be decorated BEAUTIFULLY and VERY MFC-ish! :naughty:

We are just having a small delimma with WHERE we are going to go out to for our Christmas Dinner......

We found a REALLY amazing diner that has been featured on the Food Network numerous times, and is suppose to be one of the BEST Diners in America.... but, it is pretty safisticated and we don't want to be all prim and proper, being MFCers we want to let it all hang out *Mika that is* .........

so we are leaning towards maybe Chuck E. Cheese - a liitle more our speed... after all it is "Where a kid can be a kid"....... :roftl:

It's going GREAT! We have the resort and getting all the 'stuff' together! The place is going to be decorated BEAUTIFULLY and VERY MFC-ish! :naughty:

We are just having a small delimma with WHERE we are going to go out to for our Christmas Dinner......

We found a REALLY amazing diner that has been featured on the Food Network numerous times, and is suppose to be one of the BEST Diners in America.... but, it is pretty safisticated and we don't want to be all prim and proper, being MFCers we want to let it all hang out *Mika that is* .........

so we are leaning towards maybe Chuck E. Cheese - a liitle more our speed... after all it is "Where a kid can be a kid"....... :roftl:

Chuck E. Cheese ... why do I think all the waiters will be dressed as cartoon characters ... that is such a baddddd name :naughty:

Sounds great!! , naaa you dont want prim and proper .. the uk side isnt like that :bleh:

Chinese .. P.F Changs ..... yummyyy , thats a great place

Chuck E. Cheese ... why do I think all the waiters will be dressed as cartoon characters ... that is such a baddddd name :naughty:

Sounds great!! , naaa you dont want prim and proper .. the uk side isnt like that :bleh:

Chinese .. P.F Changs ..... yummyyy , thats a great place

I don't think the waiters are dressed up but there ARE characters ALL around... at least that makes for a good photo op... I will make Chuck E. hold the MFC banner! :thumb_yello:

gg.jpg

And make him dance to a little Meeks....

gvggg.jpg

Should be a BLAST!

images.jpg