• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey keti!

I'm finee, you?

Hi! I'm bleeeh...I got punch by a ball today,so my nose hurts :sad:

Okay.

Here not very often.. He's getting more popular here now. But the most people still only know songs like lollipop & grace kelly

I think I understand.. here I just tell everyone.. well, i talk about mika, so I think they know it. last year I felt really depressed.. I like mika and things like marilyn manson too.. but people at school didn't want that, I had no friends, i was always alone.. I even started to cut myself and I thought about dieing often.. But I'm in another class now, and I found one good friend :original:

Mika is here not popular. I mean,people know about him,most of the kids in my school do,he is well known for Relax here...but they hate him. When someone asks me what's my fav singer,I say "It's Mika" only to people for who i know they won't be repulsed by that,but in most cases I say "Oh,pop,rock music. That stuff".

Once my friend took my mobile phone and when he saw the pics of Mika and his music in it,he said:"OMG,don't tell me you fancy that curly gay guy!"...I was very sad...so i don't mention Mika anymore very often.

My best friend has the same problem as you,the kids kindatease her cos she's all in the grunge style,adores Nirvana and Kurt Cobail and stuff like that and she didn't have any friends earlier,so she cut herself and though about suicide a lot...but ahe's better now :thumb_yello:

aww im sorry. whys it getting hard?

'Cause the school is pretty crowded now, we have short recess, plus we both have to eat, sometimes he has to stay in class during the recess...

And he seems less interested on me...

Mika is here not popular. I mean,people know about him,most of the kids in my school do,he is well known for Relax here...but they hate him. When someone asks me what's my fav singer,I say "It's Mika" only to people for who i know they won't be repulsed by that,but in most cases I say "Oh,pop,rock music. That stuff".

Once my friend took my mobile phone and when he saw the pics of Mika and his music in it,he said:"OMG,don't tell me you fancy that curly gay guy!"...I was very sad...so i don't mention Mika anymore very often.

My best friend has the same problem as you,the kids kindatease her cos she's all in the grunge style,adores Nirvana and Kurt Cobail and stuff like that and she didn't have any friends earlier,so she cut herself and though about suicide a lot...but ahe's better now :thumb_yello:

Aw I'm sorry darling...

Well yeah, they say that to me too, but I don't care, 'cause my closest friends don't care wether I like Mika or not.

Well here we have A LOT of people who love nirvana...

'Cause the school is pretty crowded now, we have short recess, plus we both have to eat, sometimes he has to stay in class during the recess...

awww im sorry

im sure its nothing tho :D

well im sorry, but i have to go. ive got a golf match. :D.

nice talking to all ya'll.

bye bye :bye::huglove:

Most people here say he's gay and don't like his face and clothes.. But in the shops thay often play Mika. But only songs like Grace Kelly and Lollipop, the well-known ones..

Yeah.. I'm better now too.. But sometimes I'm still like 'Why am I in this world? No one wnats me here, I'd better just go away, that's better for everyone" :thumbdown:

awww im sorry

im sure its nothing tho :D

well im sorry, but i have to go. ive got a golf match. :D.

Hope so, but at the start we always talked about if something went wrong and we couldn't really be together for more time, we'd have a clean cut. Like.. I woldn't talk to him, neither be his friends, after it.. 'Cause it always hurts to be a friend after it, he says.

Bye bye, good luck

Aww,sorry to hear that! I hope everything's gonna be fine! :huglove:

Aw I'm sorry darling...

Well yeah, they say that to me too, but I don't care, 'cause my closest friends don't care wether I like Mika or not.

Well here we have A LOT of people who love nirvana...

Yeah,we do as well,but most of them listen to it just because it's 'trendy' at the moment and they don't understand a thing Kurt's singing,and their lyrics are pretty hard to understand as well......

awww im sorry

im sure its nothing tho :

well im sorry, but i have to go. ive got a golf match. :

Bye-bye,have fun!

Aww,sorry to hear that! I hope everything's gonna be fine! :huglove:

Yeah,we do as well,but most of them listen to it just because it's 'trendy' at the moment and they don't understand a thing Kurt's singing,and their lyrics are pretty hard to understand as well......

Bye-bye,have fun!

I hope so too

Exactly... I don't hear much Nirvana, but when I hear it I really love the philosophy of it..

Most people here say he's gay and don't like his face and clothes.. But in the shops thay often play Mika. But only songs like Grace Kelly and Lollipop, the well-known ones..

Yeah.. I'm better now too.. But sometimes I'm still like 'Why am I in this world? No one wnats me here, I'd better just go away, that's better for everyone" :thumbdown:

Yeah,here's the same! Absolutely the same,people generally know about him,but they don't like him,and in the stores or shopping malls they play him.

I was in the shop buying Converse sneakers when I first heard Big Girl :bleh: was about a year ago.

You know what,my friend thinks THE SAME about herself like you do! Now it's like I'm listening to her!

Yeah,here's the same! Absolutely the same,people generally know about him,but they don't like him,and in the stores or shopping malls they play him.

I was in the shop buying Converse sneakers when I first heard Big Girl :bleh: was about a year ago.

You know what,my friend thinks THE SAME about herself like you do! Now it's like I'm listening to her!

Maybe I should talk to your friend once.

I hope so too

Exactly... I don't hear much Nirvana, but when I hear it I really love the philosophy of it..

Yeah,me too! He was great,Kurt Cobain I mean,pitty he died so young...Sonia (my bff) and me have our little stories where me,she,Mika and Kurt are best friends...:roftl: it is sooooo damn funny,we always kick our ass of laughing!:roftl: imagine Mika and Kurt Cobain as the best frinds!

Yeah,me too! He was great,Kurt Cobain I mean,pitty he died so young...Sonia (my bff) and me have our little stories where me,she,Mika and Kurt are best friends...:roftl: it is sooooo damn funny,we always kick our ass of laughing!:roftl: imagine Mika and Kurt Cobain as the best frinds!

Exactly, pitty!

Haha I do that with my bff too, but with some portuguese guy she likes:roftl:

Haha that wold kick ass:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Exactly, pitty!

Haha I do that with my bff too, but with some portuguese guy she likes:roftl:

Haha that wold kick ass::

Hahahahaaaa :roftl: and in one story me and Kurt were sister and brother and Sonia and Mika were sister and brother,cos she looks like Lebanese :roftl: god thatw as soo funny!:roftl:

I'm going to bed now, it's 11: 15 pm here.. And I'm tired :nauy: I should already be sleeping for more than an hour :glaSee you tomorrow, people! :e:

Nught-night!

Apparently I have to go to,it's the same time here as in The Netherlands :naughty: and my scool starts tomorrow at 8am.

What time was that I repeated it? 8am I mean?:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways,byeeeeeeee and sweet dreams! :bye:

Hahahahaaaa :roftl: and in one story me and Kurt were sister and brother and Sonia and Mika were sister and brother,cos she looks like Lebanese :roftl: god thatw as soo funny!:roftl:

Nught-night!

Apparently I have to go to,it's the same time here as in The Netherlands :naughty: and my scool starts tomorrow at 8am.

What time was that I repeated it? 8am I mean?:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways,byeeeeeeee and sweet dreams! :bye

Hahaha hilarious:roftl:

She looks pretty cool !!

Are you going? :tears:

i dnt know what the prtdc button is :(

its above the 'insert, home, page up' on my keyboard, this little section, to the right of the numbres and with scroll lock and pause|break

its says 'print scren|sysrq' on my computer :naughty:

HEY! SAMMY!!

someone's on when i am finally!!

haha, this is my away message on aim.

i cut down our posts from thsi conversation way back when....cut out some random MFC stuff no one would get....

8-28-08

4:03 P.M.

Liene: have you realized if you take 4 letters out of the word "Angel" and put "Mik" in front of the word you get mika ? its a SIGN guys.

Sammy: OMG YES. IT IS A SIGN.....A SIGN!

Mafa: :lmao: You are so naive......

Sammy: Haha, we are all so naive.

Liene: Haha, well it is a sign.

Sammy: Did you notice that when you take HANDSOME then take ALL the letters out and add M-I-K-A...IT SPELLS MIKA??!?!?! A SIGN OR WHAT!

Liene: XD