POST OF THE DAY :roftl::roftl:roftl

made me laugh SO hard :roftl

i dont know even why.. its just so..soo HONEST punk:

my phone - lg-shine-titanium-2.jpg

LG-Shine-KE970-full.jpg

Are you taking drugs? :blink:

Nice phone! :thumb_yello:

This is in the hitkrant this week:

Get know to Mika better with his crazy messages and video's on his own site http://www.mikasounds.com and on youtube. And a few examples taken from blogs and translated into dutch, and a big photo :woot_jump:

And it's on the first page!

Are you taking drugs? :blink:

Nice phone! :thumb_yello:

This is in the hitkrant this week:

Get know to Mika better with his crazy messages and video's on his own site http://www.mikasounds.com and on youtube. And a few examples taken from blogs and translated into dutch, and a big photo :woot_jump:

And it's on the first page!

drugs ? :shocked::roftl:

why ?

thanks...

oh this looks like cool article :wub2::naughty:

hi :wub2:

WHY ? :shocked::boxed:

Hey

Well, I've had a busy day, morning school, afternoon free this time, had lunch here with some friends, made some steaks, just finished cleaning all the mess of it, then went for a walk with them, now I have to do homework...

I'm overloading...

cus you found that funny.:mf_rosetinted:

I looked at the hitkrant in the shop, and I looked at the first page.. And I saw mika.. So i immediatly bought it :naughty:

but ion this context it was bloody funny :lmfao:

it just .. if you would know me better you would understand..i kinda look at things/texts twice at first i think - nothing special. but then i think how funny it ACTUALLY is from other side. and usually laugh when nobody else laughs. i noticed that thing in me few weeks ago, its strange but ive discovered ir :roftl::punk:

we have OFTEN something written about mika, he is kind of popular here, but you are not cool if you are a fan of him, so im not telling it to EVERYBODY my friends know it, but most of people have no idea, it just for myself feling better. cause lots of people are very mean if i like something they dont like.

i think you can understand.

o gotcha.

wat else is up?

ok night night!

Well, my neighbour who is also my partner in classes, gets along with me pretty well.

Today after me and my friends had lunch at my place, we went down and rang at his bell... Well he opened it, and we were all talking for a while... Then some of my friends said: "Oh, Carlota wanted to come here, it was her that wanted to go down and ring your bell".

Soooo, tomorrow will be a very AWKWARD day.

Hey girls,what's up?:wink2:

Hey keti!

I'm finee, you?

it just .. if you would know me better you would understand..i kinda look at things/texts twice at first i think - nothing special. but then i think how funny it ACTUALLY is from other side. and usually laugh when nobody else laughs. i noticed that thing in me few weeks ago, its strange but ive discovered ir :roftl::punk:

we have OFTEN something written about mika, he is kind of popular here, but you are not cool if you are a fan of him, so im not telling it to EVERYBODY my friends know it, but most of people have no idea, it just for myself feling better. cause lots of people are very mean if i like something they dont like.

Okay.

Here not very often.. He's getting more popular here now. But the most people still only know songs like lollipop & grace kelly

I think I understand.. here I just tell everyone.. well, i talk about mika, so I think they know it. last year I felt really depressed.. I like mika and things like marilyn manson too.. but people at school didn't want that, I had no friends, i was always alone.. I even started to cut myself and I thought about dieing often.. But I'm in another class now, and I found one good friend :original:

Liene, lots of people make fun of me for liking mika, but I really don't care. I'm not going to pretend to be "cool"... And most of those people just make fun of me at first, 'cause then they don't do it, and believe me, Mika is not pretty well seen here.

Hey girls,what's up?:wink2:

hi. nm u?

Well, my neighbour who is also my partner in classes, gets along with me pretty well.

Today after me and my friends had lunch at my place, we went down and rang at his bell... Well he opened it, and we were all talking for a while... Then some of my friends said: "Oh, Carlota wanted to come here, it was her that wanted to go down and ring your bell".

Soooo, tomorrow will be a very AWKWARD day.

Hey keti!

I'm finee, you?

o haha

are u and sam still together?