'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: i 2g now too...

im gonna o with frined in Kotor-town next to mine....just 4 walk and to see samo volleyball game...so wont be here tonight:no:

love ya all!:huglove:

cheers!:arf2:

in czech :

papa měj se velmi dobře a ať se ti to vydaří

OMM bye bye

and kissing?? :D::wub2

I don't know.. :das:

hmmm...not sure:mf_rosetinted:

u'd let hem do that!?:shocked

u'd not be jelous or sth?:shocked::mf_rosetinted

Okay, hugging. :mf_rosetinted:

:huh: i 2g now too...

im gonna o with frined in Kotor-town next to mine....just 4 walk and to see samo volleyball game...so wont be here tonight:no

love ya all!:huglove

cheers!:arf2

Bye.. Love ya :huglove:

:shocked:Make me one!

Its raining over here too. Was Mika in your nightmare? Was I in it?? Why are you great? PM me please!

Here.

Hii!

I had such an awful dream last night!

I dreamed that I had to climb a hill. There were lots of people and they all they all could do it so easily, and I fell down everytime I tried. After a few times, I saw all the fourplets coming, and I said 'Help me' But everyone said the same thing: 'I would never help you.' And I tried again, but I fell down again. Everyone laughed at me. And then Mika came. I said 'Help me' again, but he also said the same: 'I would never help you.' And he walked to everone else, and he laughed when evertime I fell.

I was so glad it was just a dream when I woke up!

Bye Karolinao! :huglove:

OMG did he hurt you or something ? did he took something like cellphone, ipod or what ?

if i understood right :blink:

P.M a holiday for me started, a WEEK without school :yay: who else have autumn holiday ? i dont want to be alone here. please say you have it too :crybaby:

it didnt actually rape me, but it was scary. lol. and it didnt take anything, i was w/ a few ppl going TO a haunted house, but he was leaving so idk