'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby: :crybaby: i dont understand how some ppl like clowns, when one nearly raped me today!!!!!! not really, but it came up to me hissed at me, stroked my shoulder, and had a knife in his hand :crybaby::crybaby:

OMG did he hurt you or something ? did he took something like cellphone, ipod or what ?

if i understood right :blink:

P.M a holiday for me started, a WEEK without school :yay: who else have autumn holiday ? i dont want to be alone here. please say you have it too :crybaby:

Edited by bubuciiis

OMG did he hurt you or something ? did he took something like cellphone, ipod or what ?

if i understood right :blnk:

P.M a holiday for me started, a WEEK without school :yay: who else have autumn holiday ? i dont want to be alone here. please say you have it too :crybby:

mmmmmmmmm...think i dont have:thumbdown:

lucky u..

:wub2:

(hi again)

i sow it and just...melted

isn't he...adorable?!

Ohh I know!

I watched it like three times in a row. Why is he to amazing?:tears:

shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing:

word shopping gotta be= smile and ur ":boxed:" why??

well-psihology and english-tests tomorrow:boxed::boxed:

:roftl:No I do like shopping! It's just Im doing most of my Christmas shopping on the internet and it can get quite annoying. And pluss Christmas shopping is for other people and you can find some realy cool stuff but you cant buy it for yourself:sneaky2:

Ohh I know!

I watched it like three times in a row. Why is he to amazing?:tears:

:roftl:No I do like shopping! It's just Im doing most of my Christmas shopping on the internet and it can get quite annoying. And pluss Christmas shopping is for other people and you can find some realy cool stuff but you cant buy it for yourself:sneaky2:

aw,i dunno:tears: but...i *sigh* *slaps and came back to normal*

...hm...shopping on the internet:blink: and u can't buy what u find nice?:blink: what kind of shopping is that?:sneaky2:

Hii!

I had such an awful dream last night!

I dreamed that I had to climb a hill. There were lots of people and they all they all could do it so easily, and I fell down everytime I tried. After a few times, I saw all the fourplets coming, and I said 'Help me' But everyone said the same thing: 'I would never help you.' And I tried again, but I fell down again. Everyone laughed at me. And then Mika came. I said 'Help me' again, but he also said the same: 'I would never help you.' And he walked to everone else, and he laughed when evertime I fell.

I was so glad it was just a dream when I woke up!

Btw daniela, I have the last watch on your siggie:wub2:

really?????:shocked::wub2: lucky u !

u had mika,and now u have my watch:sneaky2: im jelous,really jelous:sneaky:

*slaps and came back to normal*

sry:blink: who knows what happened to me:blink:

anyway,im glad u have it...i found it in my town and it s quiet cheep so,as soon as i get the money ill buy it lol

:huglove: