'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pk i g2g again.

tis thread starts to get a bit boring, all i see is "hi" and "bye".

we should re-start daydreaming and stuff. i think everybody has started to talk somewhere else, even myself. i talk to sammy on AIM, and with Carlota on myspace.

we should really get this thread live again, few months ago i couldnt catch up, now i dont even try cause there is nothing to read.

EVEN rating is now 4 stars not five, i KNOW its not the point, but its shows something.

i think the problem is that we are so many here, that we dint even know each other that well, i dont even know names of everybody.

ok i g2g, but think about it please :wink2:

EDIT - im BACK.

EDIT2 - im alone.

Edited by bubuciiis

MAFAA !!!

yeah i know i havent been here for a long time :thumbdown:

how are you my love ? :wub2:

I'm great !! :wub2:

I've been thinking about you a lot cause I miss you . I hae to call you ! :mf_rosetinted:

pk i g2g again.

tis thread starts to get a bit boring, all i see is "hi" and "bye".

we should re-start daydreaming and stuff. i think everybody has started to talk somewhere else, even myself. i talk to sammy on AIM, and with Carlota on myspace.

we should really get this thread live again, few months ago i couldnt catch up, now i dont even try cause there is nothing to read.

ok i g2g, but think about it please :wink2:

I talked about that here . I really think we should . And for me... is just tell me: "do it" . And I'll do it ! :bleh:

I'm great !! :wub2:

I've been thinking about you a lot cause I miss you . I hae to call you ! :mf_rosetinted:

I talked about that here . I really think we should . And for me... is just tell me: "do it" . And I'll do it ! :bleh:

im happy you agree with me.

im making a surprise for you :bleh:

I was scared .

Now I'm seeing a Jonas Brothers interview... but I dont really know why am I seeing... I dont like them . . . :boxed:

I would be scared as well :naughty: I don't want to listen to them tho :roftl:

Wtf?! I find JB quite annoying...:mf_rosetinted:

They are . I just like "Lovebug"... the music is so cute . :wub2:

But I don't like them, neither them music . . .

I've never heard "Lovebug",I've only heard "SOS" and one more song which name I can't remeber right now...but I think they're nothing special,and so much dust is spreading around them now...like they're wunderkinds!:mf_rosetinted:

I've never heard "Lovebug",I've only heard "SOS" and one more song which name I can't remeber right now...but I think they're nothing special,and so much dust is spreading around them now...like they're wunderkinds!:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah ! SOS it's **** .

I like Joe's voice... I saw Camp Rock movie and I liked... but I think Nick's voice is annoying and them music are just commercial . But well... check out Lovebug . Carlota didn't like it, but I don't know about you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E

MORNING!!!!!!!!!! Hands up who missed me?

Me!Hello! :huglove:

Yeah ! SOS it's **** .

I like Joe's voice... I saw Camp Rock movie and I liked... but I think Nick's voice is annoying and them music are just commercial . But well... check out Lovebug . Carlota didn't like it, but I don't know about you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E

I don't recognize any of their voices...they're all kinda same to me :naughty: but then,I think I've neevr concentrated enough to see what voice is whose.

Okay,thanx for the link,I'll listen to it as soon as my father comes out of my room.:mf_rosetinted: