'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

I don't recognize any of their voices...they're all kinda same to me :naughty: but then,I think I've neevr concentrated enough to see what voice is whose.

Okay,thanx for the link,I'll listen to it as soon as my father comes out of my room.:mf_rosetinted:

Well I reconize because I saw the movie . :lmfao:

Ok... so when you listen to it let me know what you though .

YEAH! How are you?

Very cool and you ?

Im very well thank you.

You're welcome . :mf_rosetinted:

I came. :mf_rosetinted:

Hied .

:lmfao:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you missed me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm okay. You?

Do you know any reasons why suicide could be good? :blink: For school

I did.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm bad.

Yeah,school is a good reason...maybe the whole life as well,if it's crap :naughty: this reminded me of something... "Look at all the bright sides of suicide"...

I did.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm bad.

Yeah,school is a good reason...maybe the whole life as well,if it's crap :naughty: this reminded me of something... "Look at all the bright sides of suicide"...

Why? :huglove:

I mean, can you give me any good reasons? Do you know any? I have to write about it for school. :wink2:

Why? :huglove:

I mean, can you give me any good reasons? Do you know any? I have to write about it for school. :wink2:

I'm sick.:mf_rosetinted:

You're writing an essay about suicide for school?:shocked: hmmm...interesting :naughty:

Well...like I said,the whole life. Many reasons. Only one day could make you feel like you want to kill yourself. The lost of a beloved person. Total dissapointment in some acpects of your life. Reasons are endless :naughty: you only have to choose one of them.:wink2:

Okay ...:wink2:

:bleh:

girls you dont like JB, and SOS ? I LOVE THEM, IT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FOR A WHILE :thumb_yello:

They suck ! They are just the typical MTV guys that are always trying to look super sweet to them fans when they probably don't give a **** ! I hate that type of people .

And them music are just comercial thing ! Like any other sh*t we are always seeing in MTV ! :puke:

girls you dont like JB, and SOS ? I LOVE THEM, IT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FOR A WHILE :thumb_yello:

I heard it once or twice on MTV and no,I wasn't fascinated :boxed: they're kinda comercial if you ask me. But okay,anyone has their own opinion :thumb_yello:

I'm sick.:mf_rosetinted:

You're writing an essay about suicide for school?:shocked: hmmm...interesting :naughty:

Well...like I said,the whole life. Many reasons. Only one day could make you feel like you want to kill yourself. The lost of a beloved person. Total dissapointment in some acpects of your life. Reasons are endless :naughty: you only have to choose one of them.:wink2:

Aww.. I hope you get well soon! :huglove:

Yeah. I had to choose an etical subject, and I have to tell what it is, some reasons why it's good and some reasons why it's bad, and what I think myself.

Okay.. It depends from person to person what reasons you have too say it's good I think..

Geez it's hard..

Hi girls!

Well honestly, I HATE them. Comercial, only pretty faces, and their voice isn't worth anything... IMO. But I respect tastes.:wink2:

who else here has holiday in school ? :shocked:

I have a three day holiday in November.

They suck ! They are just the typical MTV guys that are always trying to look super sweet to them fans when they probably don't give a **** ! I hate that type of people .

And them music are just comercial thing ! Like any other sh*t we are always seeing in MTV ! :puke:

:lmfao: I love you Mafa!!

ok can you just use that **** and **** a bit less.

i dont care about them being commercial or not, im talking aobut music, i think its nice, and i like mtv stuff.

Aww.. I hope you get well soon! :huglove:

Yeah. I had to choose an etical subject, and I have to tell what it is, some reasons why it's good and some reasons why it's bad, and what I think myself.

Okay.. It depends from person to person what reasons you have too say it's good I think..

Geez it's hard..

It IS really hard...really strange they give that kind of subject for writing.:boxed:

It IS really hard...really strange they give that kind of subject for writing.:boxed:

Well.. You had to choose by yourself.. :blush-anim-cl: But it had to be something like abortion, tests on animals, something like that.

Η αυτοκτονία είναι η πράξη κατά την οποία ένα άτομο εσκεμμένα δίνει τέλος στην ζωή του. Το άτομο αυτό μετά τον θάνατό του αποκαλείται αυτόχειρας. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you ?

I mean... what did I say in that quote that makes you love me ? :boxed:

Well,that i-don't-give-a-crap-what-you-think-about-me-it's-my-opinion-and f*ck-off attitude of yours :roftl:

keti, I know I have pretty crappy days, sometimes MANY of them, but don't ever think of suicide:boxed: Just think, everything ends up being fine.. We all have problems.

Nooooooooo :roftl: I'm not thinking of a suicide! I was just responding to Becca's question! Geez. I think I'm really starting to scare people up here.:boxed: with no intention and reason.

ok can you just use that **** and **** a bit less.

i dont care about them being commercial or not, im talking aobut music, i think its nice, and i like mtv stuff.

Why ? :boxed:

I don't like commercial music . So it's not about caring or not them beeing comercial . . . it's about the music beeing f*cking commercial so I don't like it . But I said it here... I like, and I like very much one of them music . Because if I see some cool music I just like it, I don't care if it's x or y singing it . I mean... I can like a Jonas Brother's music, I wouldn't stop liking just because it's them . I think it is stupid ! But I don't like them music !

And I like some MTV stuff too . But just SOME . I love Katy Perry and she's always playing in MTV, but she's not commercial (and thanks god she's not) and I really like some musics that play in MTV, but most of the times is just :thumbdown:.

Well,that i-don't-give-a-crap-what-you-think-about-me-it's-my-opinion-and f*ck-off attitude of yours :roftl:

I learned that with Mika . I'm really proud of me I'm assuming that way .

People in my school are starting hating me but I dont give a f*ck, it's my opinion I won't change just because of some stupid people . LOL