Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure she wont like the food either. Why??? Cause she doesnt like fish, nor vegetables, nor meat, nor anything more than pizza...........

3 days! :boing:

Only pizza? :blink: Ajajajajaj... Wow, that's been a while when I had pizza the last time :blink:

Yeah. How cool that is? :naughty:

Hey Babs!!! Im half fine, and you?

I'm ok.. I at home finally:biggrin2: And passed an exam today. :thumb_yello:

Oh, btw.. Tim wrote me yesterday on skype.. :aah: And he acts like nothing has happend. And we talked for a while and he said that next april he is going to other countries and Estonia as well.. so we named a meeting there:blink:

Only pizza? :blink: Ajajajajaj... Wow, that's been a while when I had pizza the last time :blink

Yeah. How cool that is? :naughty

Yes........... Only pizza. I havent had pizza in ages!!! But I dont like it really much, it gaves me stomachache.......

Really cool!!!!!

I'm ok.. I at home finally:biggrin2: And passed an exam today. :thumb_yello:

Oh, btw.. Tim wrote me yesterday on skype.. :aah: And he acts like nothing has happend. And we talked for a while and he said that next april he is going to other countries and Estonia as well.. so we named a meeting there:blink:

Congrats for passing an exam!!! And yay! For being at home!!!

Really?? He really did??? If I was you, I would have told him a few things :sneaky2:

So, you have a meeting with him??? Oooooooooooooookeyyyyyyyyy. Hope he wont act like a stupid once again. Take tons of pics from Estonia! Me wants to see it :wink2:

Yes........... Only pizza. I havent had pizza in ages!!! But I dont like it really much, it gaves me stomachache.......

Really cool!!!!!

Ha, I imagine.. Breackfast - pizza, lunch - pizza, dinner - pizza.. :roftl: You can go nuts from that many pizzas :roftl:

How's your things? Any news from those schools?

Ha, I imagine.. Breackfast - pizza, lunch - pizza, dinner - pizza.. :roftl: You can go nuts from that many pizzas :roftl:

How's your things? Any news from those schools?

Well, I bet her glass of milk with tons of chocolate is something she really like, tho she hates to put more chocolate on the bottle when its gone........ But thats right, I bet if she eats pizza always, she will get tired of it sooner than she thinks :naughty:

Oh, no, nothing new with that. I wont know anything till next month, but next week I have to go to that doctor, the speciallist.........

Well, I bet her glass of milk with tons of chocolate is something she really like, tho she hates to put more chocolate on the bottle when its gone........ But thats right, I bet if she eats pizza always, she will get tired of it sooner than she thinks :naughty:

Oh, no, nothing new with that. I wont know anything till next month, but next week I have to go to that doctor, the speciallist.........

Mmmm.. tons of chocolate.. Even I can get bored of that, if I eat it every day :naughty: How ofen does she eats pizza? :naughty:

Oh.. well I hope there'll be some news soon. Tho, I haven't heard anything from the inet page that I bought those CD, that I've told ya before :blink:

Mmmm.. tons of chocolate.. Even I can get bored of that, if I eat it every day :naughty: How ofen does she eats pizza? :naughty:

Oh.. well I hope there'll be some news soon. Tho, I haven't heard anything from the inet page that I bought those CD, that I've told ya before :blink:

I get tired of it too often. I usually put some coffee to the chocolate, so its not so sweet and I dont get tired really soon. Im not sure.............maybe once per 2 weeks?? She ates pizza when my parents and sisters have pizza.

I hope so. Really?? No news yet??? Send them an email and tell them your problem. If they dont solve it in a few days, emailed them again and tell them to give you your money back!

I get tired of it too often. I usually put some coffee to the chocolate, so its not so sweet and I dont get tired really soon. Im not sure.............maybe once per 2 weeks?? She ates pizza when my parents and sisters have pizza.

I hope so. Really?? No news yet??? Send them an email and tell them your problem. If they dont solve it in a few days, emailed them again and tell them to give you your money back!

Oh, clever! :naughty: My parent's don't eat pizza. They found it delicious, but.. unhealthy :naughty: My mum's big vegetable fan :naughty:

I emailed them few days ago, but they didn't replaied :blink: Dunno, what's the problem there.. odd. :blink:

Oh, clever! :naughty: My parent's don't eat pizza. They found it delicious, but.. unhealthy :naughty: My mum's big vegetable fan :naughty:

I emailed them few days ago, but they didn't replaied :blink: Dunno, what's the problem there.. odd. :blink:

Thats why my parents try to not eat it so much, its really unhealthy. Im a big fan of veggies too! And Im starting to like fish........... :boxed:

Really??? Do they have a real store??? You know, a place where you can go and ask for your money back. If not, email them as much as you can. Muahahahahahahahahahaha

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :wub2:

Thats why my parents try to not eat it so much, its really unhealthy. Im a big fan of veggies too! And Im starting to like fish........... :boxed:

Really??? Do they have a real store??? You know, a place where you can go and ask for your money back. If not, email them as much as you can. Muahahahahahahahahahaha

Gotta go. See ya tomorrow! :wub2:

:naughty:

You know, I was about to write this in my previous post, but since you mentioned.. Does it happend to you when you hate something, then you reasise that it's not that bad while eventualy you start to like it very very much? :naughty:

Yeah, they do, but it's not in my city :blink: Muahahaha? :blink:

See ya! :huglove:

Hey Baiba! I'm ammm.. well.. alive :naughty:

How are you?

I'm pretty ok.. At home finally.. waiting for my last exams results..

Really cool!!!!!

Congrats for passing an exam!!! And yay! For being at home!!!

Really?? He really did??? If I was you, I would have told him a few things :sneaky2:

So, you have a meeting with him??? Oooooooooooooookeyyyyyyyyy. Hope he wont act like a stupid once again. Take tons of pics from Estonia! Me wants to see it :wink2:

Yeah.. :sneaky2: I told him a few things.. BUT about that meeting.. I'm not sure that its for real.you know.. its so long time forward so I dunno that it really will happen..but we'll see then.. :naughty:

Any news from the schools?

Oh, I'm sure you did it well! :thumb_yello:

Isa, you know, I wrote another email yesterday to that inet shop and they just called me. Aperently, there's an error somewhere, but since I've paied, they're trying to solve this out. This kinda gave me some hope to get those CDs :naughty:

:naughty

You know, I was about to write this in my previous post, but since you mentioned.. Does it happend to you when you hate something, then you reasise that it's not that bad while eventualy you start to like it very very much? :naughty

Yeah, they do, but it's not in my city :blink Muahahaha? :blink:

See ya! :huglove:

Yes, some times. It happens to me with music and movies. Oh! And with capuccino ice cream! I didnt like it at first, and now its one of my faves.

The Muahahahahaha was for the "email them as much as you can". that will piss them off.

:naughty

Yeah.. :sneaky2: I told him a few things.. BUT about that meeting.. I'm not sure that its for real.you know.. its so long time forward so I dunno that it really will happen..but we'll see then.. :naughty:

Any news from the schools?

Well, who knows. Maybe, in a few months, you find that you dont want to met him anymore. Just wait and see how things go and them take a decision.

Not yet, but thanks for asking. I wont have any news till next month, so dont worry.

Oh, I'm sure you did it well! :thumb_yello:

Isa, you know, I wrote another email yesterday to that inet shop and they just called me. Aperently, there's an error somewhere, but since I've paied, they're trying to solve this out. This kinda gave me some hope to get those CDs :naughty:

Oh, well, thats great!!!! I bet they will send you those emails. And hope they will send any present, just for the error.

Btw, you havent sent the letter yet, right???

Oh!!! Im laughing so hard!!!! I saw on tv that a belgium girl wanted to have 3 stars tattooed on her face and fall asleep and had 56!!! She is so stupid :roftl:

Yes, some times. It happens to me with music and movies. Oh! And with capuccino ice cream! I didnt like it at first, and now its one of my faves.

The Muahahahahaha was for the "email them as much as you can". that will piss them off.

Oh, well, thats great!!!! I bet they will send you those emails. And hope they will send any present, just for the error.

Btw, you havent sent the letter yet, right???

Oh!!! Im laughing so hard!!!! I saw on tv that a belgium girl wanted to have 3 stars tattooed on her face and fall asleep and had 56!!! She is so stupid :roftl:

Actally this hapenned with Mika :teehee: I hated Relax because everybody around loved it! But when I heard "GK".. ahh.. ♥

Present? I just want my CD, but present would be very nice from them :teehee:

No, I haven't yet.. But I was about to do it this week, cuz I have pretty much things to send to you, so I must to do this till the end of the week!

I read your tweet about it. How can you fall asleep during that? :aah:

Actally this hapenned with Mika :teehee: I hated Relax because everybody around loved it! But when I heard "GK".. ahh.. ♥

Present? I just want my CD, but present would be very nice from them :teehee:

No, I haven't yet.. But I was about to do it this week, cuz I have pretty much things to send to you, so I must to do this till the end of the week!

I read your tweet about it. How can you fall asleep during that? :aah:

Really??? Wow! I know the feeling. I hated Kathy Perry at first cause everybody loved her (same with Twilight). Now I dont find her so annoying, tho Im not a fan.

Thats why I told ya, cause a present will be really nice. :roftl:

Really??? Im affraid the pack will be really big and heavy.............. :boxed: I dont want you to spent tons of money. Maybe you should send those thing for my birthday.............

Im not sure. Actually, I fall asleep during my first tattoo, but it was on my leg. You need to be really tired and feel very very relaxed. But I bet she was drunk, cause thats the only way to fall asleep during a tattoo on your face.

Really??? Wow! I know the feeling. I hated Kathy Perry at first cause everybody loved her (same with Twilight). Now I dont find her so annoying, tho Im not a fan.

Thats why I told ya, cause a present will be really nice. :roftl:

Really??? Im affraid the pack will be really big and heavy.............. I dont want you to spent tons of money. Maybe you should send those thing for my birthday.............

Im not sure. Actually, I fall asleep during my first tattoo, but it was on my leg. You need to be really tired and feel very very relaxed. But I bet she was drunk, cause thats the only way to fall asleep during a tattoo on your face.

I kinda like Perry. Not her music only, but I found her very interesting human-beeing :teehee:

I hope evyrything's gonna be ok with that.. :teehee:

Oh, don't worry, I'll made up something else for your bday :teehee:

You have tattoo? :blink: And not one? Show me show me show me show me! :boing:

I think she wanted all starts, but when everybody else saw the result they all were like "Look how you look like!" and she made up that story.. :aah:

I kinda like Perry. Not her music only, but I found her very interesting human-beeing :teehee

I hope evyrything's gonna be ok with that.. :teehee

Oh, don't worry, I'll made up something else for your bday :teehee

You have tattoo? :blink And not one? Show me show me show me show me! :boing

I think she wanted all starts, but when everybody else saw the result they all were like "Look how you look like!" and she made up that story.. :aah

Yes, I think she is funny! :aah:

Me too.

Really??? :wub2: And I dont have any money..............:blink:

Yes, I have 3. Ok, I will post a pic of the last 2 I got, cause I cant find one of the first (but tell you it is a fairy :wub2:). Here it is : http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/isapersefone/DSC01116.jpg[/img]"]DSC01116.jpg

And now she has half of her faces full of stars :teehee: Thats why I will never get a tattoo on my face..........

Yes, I think she is funny!

Me too.

Really??? :wub2: And I dont have any money..............

Yes, I have 3. Ok, I will post a pic of the last 2 I got, cause I cant find one of the first (but tell you it is a fairy :wub2:). Here it is : http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/isapersefone/DSC01116.jpg

And now she has half of her faces full of starsThats why I will never get a tattoo on my face..........

Yeah :teehee:

You should start thinking too :naughty: November is coming :naughty:

Wow, Isa, that's beautiful! :wub2: What does the chinnese writing means?

Blah, I'll never gonna get any tattoo! First - I'm too scared! Second - I don't know what kind of tattoo I want :roftl:

Yeah :teehee:

You should start thinking too :naughty: November is coming :naughty:

Wow, Isa, that's beautiful! :wub2: What does the chinnese writing means?

Blah, I'll never gonna get any tattoo! First - I'm too scared! Second - I don't know what kind of tattoo I want :roftl:

I know! And I have some ideas :das:

Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl: The chineese symbols mean just Isa.

Really???? I used to say that, then I got the first one and................... Btw, Im too scare too! But my dad is my tattooer, so thats more relaxing.

I know! And I have some ideas :das:

Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl: The chineese symbols mean just Isa.

Really???? I used to say that, then I got the first one and................... Btw, Im too scare too! But my dad is my tattooer, so thats more relaxing.

You have ideas already? :blink: Ok, I should start thinking about it.. Now! :aah:

Oh, that's so cool! It looks really amazing! :wub2:

Your dad is what? :blink: Now that's something I didn't knew.. I bet it's super awesome :naughty:

You have ideas already? :blink: Ok, I should start thinking about it.. Now! :aah

Oh, that's so cool! It looks really amazing! :wub2:

Your dad is what? :blink: Now that's something I didn't knew.. I bet it's super awesome :naughty:

Yes. Not so much, but I will love to buy you something. Who knows? Maybe till the day, I change my opinion. :wink2: And dont worry!! :teehee:

Thanks!!!! I love it too, the colors are soooooooo well chosen.

Yes, my dad is what. :mf_rosetinted: I thought you knew!! Its super awesome!

Yes. Not so much, but I will love to buy you something. Who knows? Maybe till the day, I change my opinion. :wink2: And dont worry!! :teehee:

Thanks!!!! I love it too, the colors are soooooooo well chosen.

Yes, my dad is what. :mf_rosetinted: I thought you knew!! Its super awesome!

Oh, ok then :naughty: There's plenty time till yoru bday, so I'll come up woth something :naughty:

Yeah, they sure are :wub2: Thsi was made by your dad? Btw, I didn't knew that he was tattooer! You never told me! :aah:

Oh, ok then :naughty: There's plenty time till yoru bday, so I'll come up woth something :naughty:

Yeah, they sure are :wub2: Thsi was made by your dad? Btw, I didn't knew that he was tattooer! You never told me! :aah:

Yes, thats true. Thats why Im not hurriying to yours, I have more time than you. :wink2:

Yes, he made my 3 tats. And hope he will do the 4th.

I never told ya??? I thought I did............. :blush-anim-cl: Sorry.

Btw, how was your day?