Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yes, thats true. Thats why Im not hurriying to yours, I have more time than you.

Yes, he made my 3 tats. And hope he will do the 4th.

I never told ya??? I thought I did............. Sorry.

Btw, how was your day?

True :teehee: And I have only summer for it :naughty:

You want 4th? Any ideas for it? :naughty:

No, you never! :roftl: Is there's something more I should know? :roftl:

My day was ok. Tormorrow I'll be having only 3 lessons and thats a releaf! I could sleel longer! :aah: Today's sunny and pretty nice! Didn't sneeze that much :naughty:

How was yours?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True :teehee: And I have only summer for it :naughty

You want 4th? Any ideas for it? :naughty:

No, you never! :roftl: Is there's something more I should know? :roftl:

My day was ok. Tormorrow I'll be having only 3 lessons and thats a releaf! I could sleel longer! :aah: Today's sunny and pretty nice! Didn't sneeze that much :naughty:

How was yours?

Yes, but dont worry, you dont even have to send me anything.

Yes, a phoenix. :mf_rosetinted:

Im not sure, you wanna know something??? Btw, on what do your parents work??

Great!!!

Mine was great. Didnt had to clean up, so had a walk, bought supplies and got a shower.

Yes, but dont worry, you dont even have to send me anything.

Yes, a phoenix.

Im not sure, you wanna know something??? Btw, on what do your parents work??

Great!!!

Mine was great. Didnt had to clean up, so had a walk, bought supplies and got a shower.

:teehee:

Phoenix? That is SO COOL! :wub2: Next will be Ron? :roftl:

Oh, I dunno.. :naughty: My mum's not working officialy, but she's some kind of selling agent opr smth like that.. She makes presentation, talks to audience of people and stuff like that :naughty: My dad makes unique monuments. He's always drawing them, always full of ideas. In other words - artist :naughty:

Oh, I'd like to go for a walk now :aah:

:teehee

Phoenix? That is SO COOL! :wub2:Next will be Ron? :roftl

Oh, I dunno.. :naughty My mum's not working officialy, but she's some kind of selling agent opr smth like that.. She makes presentation, talks to audience of people and stuff like that :naughty: My dad makes unique monuments. He's always drawing them, always full of ideas. In other words - artist :naughty:

Oh, I'd like to go for a walk now :aah:

Yes :wub2: He wish :mf_rosetinted:

Wow! Your dad's work is really cool!!! I bet he can draw really well! :thumb_yello: And I understand your mum's job. Its not as cool as your dad's, but is cool cause she can travel a bit more.

Then, go if you can. I wont go anywhere cause now its too hot outside

Yes :wub2: He wish :mf_rosetinted:

Wow! Your dad's work is really cool!!! I bet he can draw really well! :thumb_yello: And I understand your mum's job. Its not as cool as your dad's, but is cool cause she can travel a bit more.

Then, go if you can. I wont go anywhere cause now its too hot outside

You don't want Ron? :tears:

Yeah, he does! There's few painting he did, but we have only one. The others are hanging on his mum's walls. Aha, my mum trawels a bit trought the country. Yesterday she was in our capital Vilnius.

Naah, now I'm thinking about huge, fresh, juisy sandwish wit salmon :drool::naughty:

You don't want Ron? :tears:

Yeah, he does! There's few painting he did, but we have only one. The others are hanging on his mum's walls. Aha, my mum trawels a bit trought the country. Yesterday she was in our capital Vilnius.

Naah, now I'm thinking about huge, fresh, juisy sandwish wit salmon :drool::naughty:

Yes, I want him, but not on a tat :das:

Aww, I bet thats cool!! I will love to see some of his paintings. And your mum is really lucky!

:drool: I just had a cheese sandwich

Yes, I want him, but not on a tat :das:

Aww, I bet thats cool!! I will love to see some of his paintings. And your mum is really lucky!

:drool: I just had a cheese sandwich

Ohh... :das:

They all pretty much based on religion. But still great :naughty:

I'm having cheeries right now :drool: Yum!

Got to go now. See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

Ohh... :das:

They all pretty much based on religion. But still great :naughty:

I'm having cheeries right now :drool: Yum!

You get me, eh?? :das:

Well, Im open minded to everything, no matter if Im a religious girl or not.

Delicious!!!

Ok, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

You get me, eh?? :das:

Well, Im open minded to everything, no matter if Im a religious girl or not.

Delicious!!!

Ok, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Haha, yes, you little naughty girl :aah::das:

Ok, then I'll make some pics of that painting we have at home later :mf_rosetinted:

You know what.. About that inet shop.. They addmited that the error was made by their fault and they sending those CDs to me :aah: Ha, take this stupic inet shop! :aah:

Haha, yes, you little naughty girl :aah::das:

Ok, then I'll make some pics of that painting we have at home later :mf_rosetinted:

You know what.. About that inet shop.. They addmited that the error was made by their fault and they sending those CDs to me :aah: Ha, take this stupic inet shop! :aah:

Yes :mf_rosetinted: But dont tell me you wouldbt like that too..........

Ok, thanks!!

Really???? Thats great!!!! When are you gonna have them at home?

Yes :mf_rosetinted: But dont tell me you wouldbt like that too..........

Ok, thanks!!

Really???? Thats great!!!! When are you gonna have them at home?

You got me :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! :boing: It's not the first time im ordering from that inet shop, so I know that I'm gonna get it soon now, since they send it already. The admin of that inet shop told me that they have moved to other place and to other server as well, so there's a big mess and they can't read all orders - some of them 'comes' compleated and some don't 'come' at all :aah: But problemo solved in my case :mf_rosetinted:

You got me :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! :boing: It's not the first time im ordering from that inet shop, so I know that I'm gonna get it soon now, since they send it already. The admin of that inet shop told me that they have moved to other place and to other server as well, so there's a big mess and they can't read all orders - some of them 'comes' compleated and some don't 'come' at all :aah: But problemo solved in my case :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehe :teehee:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Thats great!! I bet your problem is solved cause you emailed them. Im glad you will have your CD (and your sis will get hers).

How was your day?

Hehehe :teehee:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Thats great!! I bet your problem is solved cause you emailed them. Im glad you will have your CD (and your sis will get hers).

How was your day?

:teehee::das:

Yeah, I know :boing: My sis is happy, she wanted that CD for so long :teehee:

It was ok. I slept a little bit longer and went to school then, but I could not go. Still, it was boring and we got nothing to do.. After that me and my two friends went to city center next to fontano. We ate bananas ( :aah: ) and watched photos. And now it's raining.. :huh:

How was yours?

:teehee::das:

Yeah, I know :boing: My sis is happy, she wanted that CD for so long :teehee

It was ok. I slept a little bit longer and went to school then, but I could not go. Still, it was boring and we got nothing to do.. After that me and my two friends went to city center next to fontano. We ate bananas ( :aah: ) and watched photos. And now it's raining.. :huh:

How was yours?

Im happy for ya both!

It seems you had a great day! :wink2: Me loves bananas :teehee:

Well, I woke up a lil bit late. I had to saw a cooking show with two priest and that was boring. Went to buy supplies and cooked mushrooms for my family. And here I am, waiting for saturday to go to the Books Fair.

Im happy for ya both!

It seems you had a great day! :wink2: Me loves bananas :teehee:

Well, I woke up a lil bit late. I had to saw a cooking show with two priest and that was boring. Went to buy supplies and cooked mushrooms for my family. And here I am, waiting for saturday to go to the Books Fair.

Thanks!

I bananas only when they are sweet and parch :teehee: Anyway, it was fun. Tomorrow city fiest, so guess we'll be going to have some fun :teehee:

Ooo,, we had cooked mushrooms yesterday! :roftl: I really like them!

Book Fair! How cool is that!? Look for some good books, ok? :naughty:

Thanks!

I bananas only when they are sweet and parch :teehee: Anyway, it was fun. Tomorrow city fiest, so guess we'll be going to have some fun :teehee:

Ooo,, we had cooked mushrooms yesterday! :roftl: I really like them!

Book Fair! How cool is that!? Look for some good books, ok? :naughty:

You are wellcome!

Oh, me too. If bananas arent that way, Im not able to eat them :teehee:

Wow! Thats cool!! Have fun then!!!

I really like them too. I made them with ham, fresh cream and blue cheese and they were yummy!

I will do for sure!! Hoe I can find some good things (last time I got a book for just 1€ and it came with a bookmarker from the last owner. Yes, I love to buy second hand books too)

You are wellcome!

Oh, me too. If bananas arent that way, Im not able to eat them :teehee:

Wow! Thats cool!! Have fun then!!!

I really like them too. I made them with ham, fresh cream and blue cheese and they were yummy!

I will do for sure!! Hoe I can find some good things (last time I got a book for just 1€ and it came with a bookmarker from the last owner. Yes, I love to buy second hand books too)

We're soooo alike :blink:

Btw, here's few pics from our trip to the sea. Tho no sea here, but we had a lot of fun :naughty: here's only like 1/3 all photos :teehee:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=2284434

Yum.. I want some mushrooms again :biggrin2: I bet you are brilliant cook!

Oh, that's cheap! Grab as much as you can :wub2:

We're soooo alike :blink:

Btw, here's few pics from our trip to the sea. Tho no sea here, but we had a lot of fun :naughty: here's only like 1/3 all photos :teehee:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=2284434

Yum.. I want some mushrooms again :biggrin2: I bet you are brilliant cook!

Oh, that's cheap! Grab as much as you can :wub2:

Yes, thats pretty weird :teehee:

Oh, damn, I cant watch them. I dont have a myspace account........

Thanks! But Im just a normal cooker. Try those, I can give you the recipe if you want.

Yes, I know! By that price I can get............ round 10 right now.

Yes, thats pretty weird :teehee:

Oh, damn, I cant watch them. I dont have a myspace account........

Thanks! But Im just a normal cooker. Try those, I can give you the recipe if you want.

Yes, I know! By that price I can get............ round 10 right now.

But I made them visible for everyone.. It should let you see them :blink:

Cooker? Are you sure you are cooker? :roftl: :roftl:

I bet they are delicious! You can give it to me! Next time when we about to have mushrooms - we'll try it!

10 is good. Enought for whole summer :naughty:

But I made them visible for everyone.. It should let you see them :blink:

Cooker? Are you sure you are cooker? :roftl: :roftl:

I bet they are delicious! You can give it to me! Next time when we about to have mushrooms - we'll try it!

10 is good. Enought for whole summer :naughty:

It doesnt lets me...........

Oh my...............Hahahahaha :teehee:

Ok, here it is:

Peel the mushrooms, cut the stems and clean them. Then put the mushrooms on the oven (around 15 minutes on 180ºC) and leave them there. While that, cut the stems and the ham on little pieces (really little pieces) and fry them on a bit of olive oil with some salt, garlic and parsley. Add the fresh cream and leave it a bit on the heat. Then, put tha "sauce" over the mushrooms, add some blue cheese (if you dont like blue cheese you can used another kind of cheese) and put them again on the oven (5-7 minutes same temperature).

who knows?? Maybe its enought for the whole summer or not.........

It doesnt lets me...........

Oh my...............Hahahahaha :teehee:

Ok, here it is:

Peel the mushrooms, cut the stems and clean them. Then put the mushrooms on the oven (around 15 minutes on 180ºC) and leave them there. While that, cut the stems and the ham on little pieces (really little pieces) and fry them on a bit of olive oil with some salt, garlic and parsley. Add the fresh cream and leave it a bit on the heat. Then, put tha "sauce" over the mushrooms, add some blue cheese (if you dont like blue cheese you can used another kind of cheese) and put them again on the oven (5-7 minutes same temperature).

who knows?? Maybe its enought for the whole summer or not.........

Oh well.. Shame.. :huh:

:roftl::roftl:

Oh, my mum is doing it pretty much the same but she didn't add the cheese.

It's enought, well, at leats for me :teehee:

Oh well.. Shame.. :huh:

:roftl::roftl:

Oh, my mum is doing it pretty much the same but she didn't add the cheese.

It's enought, well, at leats for me :teehee:

Dont worry. :wink2:

Tell her to add some cheese :mf_rosetinted:

I bet I will have more books than I can read :aah:

Dont worry. :wink2:

Tell her to add some cheese :mf_rosetinted:

I bet I will have more books than I can read :aah:

Ok then.. :wink2:

Haha, ok :teehee:

What are you reading at the moment?

Edited by Foxxy

Ok then.. :wink2:

Haha, ok :teehee:

What are you reading at the moment?

Im reading "the eight" by Katherine Neville. Its pretty interesting and entertaiment. Are you reading something???

I should go now. See ya! :huglove: