babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister came to Latvia for a week :yay:

Lmao, yey!! :punk: That's what I used to do :roftl:

You know my sister might be going to the HSM 3 premiere, which means she could meet the cast of HSM! :shocked::stretcher:

Great !Where does she stay ?

What is HSM Danika ?:blink:

who's her friend? someone famous? :sneaky2

and want to go there toooooo!! :tears:

Her parents are.. damn I should become a celebrity when I'm older :naughty:

What is HSM Danika ?:blink:

You don't know HSM!? :shocked::shocked: Just kidding :naughty: It's High School Musical

Her parents are.. damn I should become a celebrity when I'm older :naughty:

You don't know HSM!? :shocked::shocked: Just kidding :naughty: It's High School Musical

awww.. she's so lucky then!!!!! :wub2::huh: she needs to go there and bring Zac home :das:

hmm... yeah!! *start to think that's a really good idea and starts to make a plan how to be popular*

awww.. she's so lucky then!!!!! :wub2::huh: she needs to go there and bring Zac home :das:

hmm... yeah!! *start to think that's a really good idea and starts to make a plan how to be popular*

I know. Ha ha, how I wish :roftl: Maybe she could get an autograph or something... maybe a nice pic =] I wanna meet Zaaaaac lol.

Lol :roftl: Not so easy :naughty:

I know. Ha ha, how I wish :roftl: Maybe she could get an autograph or something... maybe a nice pic =] I wanna meet Zaaaaac lol.

Lol :roftl: Not so easy :naughty:

that would be awsome too :D

Think, Danika, Think!!! maybe we can be popular both:naughty:

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!! :shocked:

we could be a duet like *thinks really hard* like Ali & AJ :roftl But more famous!:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! Like... the Olsen twins.. only we'd be able to sing and dance and fly and all that :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! Like... the Olsen twins.. only we'd be able to sing and dance and fly and all that :mf_rosetinted:

dont mention those f...ng twins when you're talking to me, please:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

we need a title:naughty:

Not a fan are you? :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm... what could we be called :fisch:

they have been in this all thing about Heath's dead so i'm still hate them with all my heart!!!!

ok.. we need to think.. is it will be a title like "Green day" :naughty: or like a 2 persons names and between just put &.. ?:bleh:

they have been in this all thing about Heath's dead so i'm still hate them with all my heart!!!!

ok.. we need to think.. is it will be a title like "Green day" :naughty: or like a 2 persons names and between just put &.. ?:bleh:

Oh right.

Anything that would represent us, without using our names cos we're that cool :cool: