Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I've been wondering for a while now and decided to ask: what is the aim of this thread? :D loool

Hey! Welcome here :D

well me or sarah put the topic each day and people are talking about it and they give their opinion about a question!:wink2:

Hey! Welcome here :D

well me or sarah put the topic each day and people are talking about it and they give their opinion about a question!:wink2:

Oh funny! lol :biggrin2:

So now I have to talk about my favourite subject at school? Ok, so it was English and Art. I continued English but stopped Art... I miss it! But I practise at home:thumb_yello:

I actually liked almost all the subjects... except German (but the teacher was great) and Physics (the teacher was great, too)!

Today's question - What is/was your favourite subject at school and why?

1) Art, 'cuz you can be original and you don't have to study ways of doing something. You can create those ways.

2) Italian, 'cuz im still newbie at that subject and eveything is soo fresh for me.

haha you're right so...............how are you today?

I'm fine, althought it's very cold right now! My nose is frozen! :naughty: And just chilling, I gotta clean my house in about half an hour and get ready for a friend that's coming to watch a movie called "Amelie"!! :punk:

And you?

I'm fine, althought it's very cold right now! My nose is frozen! :naughty: And just chilling, I gotta clean my house in about half an hour and get ready for a friend that's coming to watch a movie called "Amelie"!! :punk:

And you?

awww amelie :wub2: nice movie

here its raining , Im afraid because I have to do many things including financial statements ..........really I dont know why I chose this ....I dont like haha

awww amelie :wub2: nice movie

here its raining , Im afraid because I have to do many things including financial statements ..........really I dont know why I chose this ....I dont like haha

I know, I've been wanting to watch that movie for ever! :mf_lustslow:

Hahahaha, you are just about to end it, so... be strong! :naughty: