Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. It's not as good as the first, but not bad. Don't watch it if you miss the summer though cos you'll miss it even more if you watch it :bleh:

:roftl:

I heard that some people thinks that second is better but i dont think so couse i'm in love with first already:naughty:

:roftl:

I heard that some people thinks that second is better but i dont think so couse i'm in love with first already:naughty:

Really? And I heard the opposite :naughty:

Yeah the first one was gooood :D I can't believe how addicted I got to it :naughty:

Really? And I heard the opposite :naughty:

Yeah the first one was gooood :D I can't believe how addicted I got to it :naughty:

and imagine how lucky am i couse i figure out that movie just about 2 months ago and i have it in my pc! :das: wait..i 'll put my fave part!:roftl:

Really? :das: How did you find out about it? :P

Ok :roftl:

WELL.. i knew about Zac Efron, Vanessa and Ashley before! ( i have heard about hsm but i thought that it's for kids and that it's too sweet) so.. once i saw a hsm3's trailer and i loved althe dances and songs, it looked sooo cool so i called my friend and ask her "hey, do you have hsm? (she has almost every movie,lol) and she sad yes, sure, i'm a fan of it! though i have just a part 1. so she brought it for me and i watched it on the night and i was like:mf_lustslow: then i showed it to my mom and brother and they loved it too! and on the saturday it's on tv :yay:

WELL.. i knew about Zac Efron, Vanessa and Ashley before! ( i have heard about hsm but i thought that it's for kids and that it's too sweet) so.. once i saw a hsm3's trailer and i loved althe dances and songs, it looked sooo cool so i called my friend and ask her "hey, do you have hsm? (she has almost every movie,lol) and she sad yes, sure, i'm a fan of it! though i have just a part 1. so she brought it for me and i watched it on the night and i was like:mf_lustslow: then i showed it to my mom and brother and they loved it too! and on the saturday it's on tv :yay:

Hehe :naughty: Too think kiddy movies can make us so happy :roftl:

Woop woop! I bet you'll be dancing all day :naughty:

I've got to go now, good night :bye:

2 would be fine.

I'm fine thanks. You?

i'm sleepy! but fine,thanks. i think i'll go to bed too, bye!! xxx

Hehe :naughty: Too think kiddy movies can make us so happy :roftl:

Woop woop! I bet you'll be dancing all day :naughty:

I've got to go now, good night :bye:

probably couse now i know the moves! :roftl:

ok, bye bye :bye:

Topic for today:

What kind of home would you like?

Ooooohhhh. An old stone cottage (renovated) or flat in Europe somewhere, preferably in France or England, where I can see the ocean...full of brightly coloured walls and mismatching furniture, with a grand piano in the living room. :wub2:

Oh, and flowerboxes. And original artwork all over the walls. AND a recording studio in what used to be a garage. :naughty:

Ooooohhhh. An old stone cottage (renovated) or flat in Europe somewhere, preferably in France or England, where I can see the ocean...full of brightly coloured walls and mismatching furniture, with a grand piano in the living room. :wub2:

Oh, and flowerboxes. And original artwork all over the walls. AND a recording studio in what used to be a garage. :naughty:

wow!!!!:naughty:

NO, i just thought that you are asking when did she move out from Latvia..

She visited us last time on june..

Ok, bye, see you! :huglove:

Yes, little lady. But when you said that she was on Latvia on June, I know that she was visitng you! That's why I tell you that you forgot about it!:roftl:

Topic for today:

What kind of home would you like?

A nice one. Not very big, and not very small. And without dust.