Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Hi, I'm having lunch in front of the computer and talking to Xlindee on MSN...when I'm not swallowing

:naughty:

oh! and I've analyzed Mika's calligraphy, but the only part the MFCers found interesting was the libido part :sneaky2: they're so kinky!! hahaha

how are you Baiba? I'm going to study soon, I've wasted a lot of time!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm having lunch in front of the computer and talking to Xlindee on MSN...when I'm not swallowing

:naughty:

oh! and I've analyzed Mika's calligraphy, but the only part the MFCers found interesting was the libido part :sneaky2: they're so kinky!! hahaha

how are you Baiba? I'm going to study soon, I've wasted a lot of time!

Hey :bye:

I'm watching a tv show, i'm fine though a bit tired..:bleh:

you dont need to study:roftl:

Im a bit tired !How was your day been ?

It was really good i had a party at home :yay:

No, not quite...but we're defnitely moving into winter now :crybaby:

aww. that's a shame:thumbdown: Mum said that it will be sunny all the next week here:thumb_yello:

hey danika :das:

It was really good i had a party at home :yay:

aww. that's a shame:thumbdown: Mum said that it will be sunny all the next week here:thumb_yello:

hey danika :das:

Lucky you! I hate winter here...basically we get 5 months of cloud and rain...I won't see the sun until February at the earliest :boxed:

Lucky you! I hate winter here...basically we get 5 months of cloud and rain...I won't see the sun until February at the earliest :boxed:

awww..

our winters are pretty weird now.. couse usually we have snow in november till the february or something but last 2 years we have a snow on december or JANUARY till the april! :thumbdown:

What did you celebrate ?:yay:

My sister came to Latvia for a week :yay:

Topic for today:

Would you change yourself for the person you love?

I'd be my best self for the person I love. (if it existed) I'm not actually very transparent everyday...I'm kind of hidden and I don't show much my best features. For the others, it would seem like I've changed...but not for me :bleh: People I love is the one who knows better the real me

i'm fine, acctually i try to learn that hsm dance! :roftl: you know those videos on youtube where they help you.. ?:naughty:

Lmao, yey!! :punk: That's what I used to do :roftl:

You know my sister might be going to the HSM 3 premiere, which means she could meet the cast of HSM! :shocked::stretcher:

I'd be my best self for the person I love. (if it existed) I'm not actually very transparent everyday...I'm kind of hidden and I don't show much my best features. For the others, it would seem like I've changed...but not for m: People I love is the one who knows better the real me

the same here :bye:

Lmao, yey!! :punk: That's what I used to do

You know my sister might be going to the HSM 3 premiere, which means she could meet the cast of HSM! :shocked::stretcher:

WHAT???:shocked::mf_lustslow: and youuu???????:blink: