babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic for today:

Are you happy with yourself?

I am happy with myself! I think my ONLY issue in LIFE is what is 'most people's'.... MONEY - or lack there of! Other then a finacial sense - I am happy with myself and with my life! I think that EVERY woman NO MATTER WHO she is would like to change/or is not happy with SOMETHING about herself no matter how minute it may be *to others* ...... we as women - I feel are NEVER fully satisfied with ourselves! That is just one of those things we all face, and have to over come! We are who we are... we are all different... and we are ALL beautiful in our own way! Not everyone can be a tall, think blonde - *and not everyone would even want to, or consider that ideally beautiful* I mean can you imagine a blonde Kim Kardashian? eeewww.... I can't imagine her being any more beautiful then she already is!!!!! Blonde would NOT be good for her! But, just because she is my idea of beautiful.... does that mean that she is perfectly happy with herself... no! It is just my opinion.....

So in conclusion may I just say..............

Just because we look in the mirror at ourselves and think that we are not good enough, pretty enough -- someone else may be looking at us saying to themselves -- SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Does that change the way we feel NO! But, it 'should open your eyes and mind' just a bit more... to be more accepting and look at yourself in a whole new light! TRY for once to see yourself through someone else's eyes.............

Topic for today:

Yes, Im very happy with who I am and how I am. I know that some things could be better, but I am just the way I love myself and try my best to change those few things, if I cant do it................ well, Im not gonna die (maybe) so I learn how to live with that.

I am happy with myself! I think my ONLY issue in LIFE is what is 'most people's'.... MONEY - or lack there of! Other then a finacial sense - I am happy with myself and with my life! I think that EVERY woman NO MATTER WHO she is would like to change/or is not happy with SOMETHING about herself no matter how minute it may be *to others* ...... we as women - I feel are NEVER fully satisfied with ourselves! That is just one of those things we all face, and have to over come! We are who we are... we are all different... and we are ALL beautiful in our own way! Not everyone can be a tall, think blonde - *and not everyone would even want to, or consider that ideally beautiful* I mean can you imagine a blonde Kim Kardashian? eeewww.... I can't imagine her being any more beautiful then she already is!!!!! Blonde would NOT be good for her! But, just because she is my idea of beautiful.... does that mean that she is perfectly happy with herself... no! It is just my opinion.....

So in conclusion may I just say..............

Just because we look in the mirror at ourselves and think that we are not good enough, pretty enough -- someone else may be looking at us saying to themselves -- SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Does that change the way we feel NO! But, it 'should open your eyes and mind' just a bit more... to be more accepting and look at yourself in a whole new light! TRY for once to see yourself through someone else's eyes.............

hello ^^

ummm.. i think i`m happy

maybe not that much with my body.. :bleh:

Welcome to this thread :welcomeani:

Holly! I agree with you! And yeah, Kim is really beautiful! And she would look weird :naughty:

Welcome to this thread :welcomeani:

Holly! I agree with you! And yeah, Kim is really beautiful! And she would look weird :naughty:

THANK YOU! :huglove: I L O V E this thread!!!!!!!

We all need to learn to love ourselves more! But, if I looked like YOU - I would not have a single issue! YOU are beautiful!!!!! Kim is gorgeous!!! And so is ALL of her sisters {and brother} :das:

:naughty:

Topic for today:

I'm happy with about the... 75% of myself...I'm trying to know the 25% left better, to see what good changes I can do with it, so other people like it as well :biggrin2: that doesn't happen often, sadly

about my body, I could take care of it a bit more. I admit it :no:

Fortunately, my parents gave me a gift for Child's day about 5 years ago. It's a mirror that reflects me perfectly always...never knew why but it's still like that!

THANK YOU! :huglove: I L O V E this thread!!!!!!!

We all need to learn to love ourselves more! But, if I looked like YOU - I would not have a single issue! YOU are beautiful!!!!! Kim is gorgeous!!! And so is ALL of her sisters {and brother

:naughty:

Thanks, where were you all the time?:naughty::wink2:

THANK YOU!!!!! :huglove: But i think that i'm too :thumbdown:

Yeah i know, i love "Keeping up with Kardashians":naughty:

I'm happy with about the... 75% of myself...I'm trying to know the 25% left better, to see what good changes I can do with it, so other people like it as well :biggrin2: that doesn't happen often, sadly

about my body, I could take care of it a bit more. I admit it :no:

Hey there :bye:

i think you look really good!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, where were you all the time?:naughty::wink2:

THANK YOU!!!!! :huglove: But i think that i'm too :thumbdown:

Yeah i know, i love "Keeping up with Kardashians":naughty:

I am HOOKED on that show!!!! My FAVE of them all is Khloe!!! She R O C K S

they are all so crazy!!! Reminds me ALOT of me and my kids!!!!! :naughty:

Is there anybody in?:fisch::bye:

I am HOOKED on that show!!!! My FAVE of them all is Khloe!!! She R O C K S

they are all so crazy!!! Reminds me ALOT of me and my kids!!!!! :naughty:

Haha.. i like them all but my fave is Kim.. :naughty:

Are you watching any other show on E! too?

Is there anybody in?:fisch::bye:

Haha.. i like them all but my fave is Kim.. :naughty:

Are you watching any other show on E! too?

Are you kidding? E! Is my FAVE channel!!!!! :naughty:

I LOVE the Girl's Next Door!!!! And Holly is my fave and NOT just because we have the same name! :roftl:

Are you kidding? E! Is my FAVE channel!!!!! :naughty:

I LOVE the Girl's Next Door!!!! And Holly is my fave and NOT just because we have the same name! :roftl:

It's one of my fave too!!:punk: Though i'm not at home all week so i can't watch it so often.. :thumbdown:

OH,Yeah it rocks! I like Kendra! she's so funny:roftl:

I love Denise Richards-it's complicated, and Living Lohan too.. Does news and daily 10 counts?:naughty:

It's one of my fave too!!:punk: Though i'm not at home all week so i can't watch it so often.. :thumbdown:

OH,Yeah it rocks! I like Kendra! she's so funny:roftl:

I love Denise Richards-it's complicated, and Living Lohan too.. Does news and daily 10 counts?

OH yeah it counts!!!! I LOVE Ryan Seacrest!!! I am going to marry him! :wub2:

My daughter LOVES Kendra too! :roftl: I hardly EVER get to watch that channel though cause NO one else - except for my kids likes it!!!! :thumbdown:

so when we are the only ones home - we have it SET on E! All day!!!!!

Party time - and we make popcorn! Literally :naughty:

OH yeah it counts!!!! I LOVE Ryan Seacrest!!! I am going to marry him! :

My daughter LOVES Kendra too!I hardly EVER get to watch that channel though cause NO one else - except for my kids likes it!!!! :thumbdown:

so when we are the only ones home - we have it SET on E! All day!!!!!

Party time - and we make popcorn! Literally :naughty:

Yeah,Ryan is such a cuttie!! I love him in American Idol too:roftl: Can i be your bridesmaid?:naughty:pleeeease!

Hahahaha and when she laughs :lmfao:

Yay :yay: only for girls!

Topic for today:

Yes, as a general rule. I like myself as a person and I like who I've become over the past couple of years. I'm not too fond of the extra pounds around my stomach that I gained this summer though...:rolls_eyes:

Yeah,Ryan is such a cuttie!! I love him in American Idol too:roftl: Can i be your bridesmaid?:naughty:pleeeease!

Hahahaha and when she laughs :lmfao:

Yay :yay: only for girls!

Tell me about it!!! He is HHOOTTTT! My mom swears he is gay -- i don't see it!!! :no:

OMG!!!! That is WHAT my daughter LOVES Kendra's laugh! It is hideously contagious! :naughty:

I promised! so here it is:

l_83bb675e91e54fd3b102c0942e79eb04.jpg

I'm the one looking at one side, the tall girl is Sole and the boy is called Mauro

friends027.jpg

behind the arm of Sole :naughty:

friends023.jpg

Mau was pouring boiling liquids...and I was really concentrated! haha

Tell me about it!!! He is HHOOTTTT! My mom swears he is gay -- i don't see it!!!

OMG!!!! That is WHAT my daughter LOVES Kendra's laugh! It is hideously contagious! :naughty:

Are you kiddding Me??? You haven't seen him in American Idol????:shocked:

My friend told the same but i dont think so:mf_rosetinted:

I promised! so here it is:

l_83bb675e91e54fd3b102c0942e79eb04.jpg

I'm the one looking at one side, the tall girl is Sole and the boy is called Mauro

friends027.jpg

Mau was pouring boiling liquids...and I was really concentrated! haha