• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom said Good Night!!! :huglove:

Hehe :naughty::wub2:

I'm back again though, I'm that bad I actually can't stay away :roftl:

I remembered I had dreamt last night that my teeth were rotting and I decided to look it up, it says:

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy.

:boxed:

Now I'm scared :tears:

I just found this :shocked:

To dream of rotten teeth shows that you have been telling someone a lie or using your smooth words for getting your own way no matter what. If your teeth are rotten, crooked, and/or falling out this means that your lies are hurting someone very badly and that you will soon be found out.

:shocked: whaaaat? :tears:

:

I remembered I had dreamt last night that my teeth were rotting and I decided to look it up, it says:

:boxed:

Now I'm scared :tears:

I just found this :shocked:

:shocked: whaaaat? :tears:

Don't worry about it. I mean, until (IF :naughty:) those things come true, I wouldn't sweat it :wink2:

Don't worry about it. I mean, until (IF :naughty:) those things come true, I wouldn't sweat it :wink2:

Hmm yes you make a lot of sense :naughty:

I don't think I've been lying to anyone though :boxed: the part about wanting to get my own way sounds a bit like me though :naughty::bleh: though I don't think I've been doing that lately :boxed:

Hmm yes you make a lot of sense :naughty:

I don't think I've been lying to anyone though the part about wanting to get my own way sounds a bit like me though :naughty: though I don't think I've been doing that lately :boxed:

haha:lol3: But I guess everyone wants so get their own way sometimes, right? :bleh::naughty:

Let's try and make this dream sound a bit better.

Rotting teeth: if you have had a dream about your teeth rotting teeth it an internal message alerting you to the fact that you have been avoiding things. Avoiding things such as brushing your teeth (that's why they're rotting)...so go brush those chompers:naughty:

haha:But I guess everyone wants so get their own way sometimes, right? :bleh:

Let's try and make this dream sound a bit better.

Rotting teeth: if you have had a dream about your teeth rotting teeth it an internal message alerting you to the fact that you have been avoiding things. Avoiding things such as brushing your teeth (that's why they're rotting)...so go brush those chompers:naughty:

Ahaha! :lol3: aaaw do I have to though? It's such a chore :roftl::naughty:

I avoid things all the time though. Right now I am avoiding going to sleep (I have to be up in 4 hours) and all evening I avoided doing my homework (I had stuff to read and I read like 2 pages :blush-anim-cl::naughty:)

Ahaha! aaaw do I have to though? It's such a chore :roftl:

I avoid things all the time though. Right now I am avoiding going to sleep (I have to be up in 4 hours) and all evening I avoided doing my homework (I had stuff to read and I read like 2 pages :blush-anim-cl:)

Yes, you do :naughty:...or you'll have reacurring dreams about decaying teeth. And I don't think that's a good thing:roftl:

:boxed:Oh my! You should really be sleeping (like you should be brushing your teeth :naughty:)

I never avoid doing my homework :fisch:

Yes, you do ...or you'll have reacurring dreams about decaying teeth. And I don't think that's a good thing

:boxed:Oh my! You should really be sleeping (like you should be brushing your teeth )

I never avoid doing my homework :fisch:

For the record I should say that I do brush my teeth, despite what my dreams say :naughty:

Hehe I know, I think I'll go now. I hope I get up in the morning cos a lot of the time I don't :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Talk to you soon Louise :bye::huglove:

For the record I should say that I do brush my teeth, despite what my dreams say :naughty:

Hehe I know, I think I'll go now. I hope I get up in the morning cos a lot of the time I don't :blush-anim-cl:

Talk to you soon Louise :bye::huglove:

I know, I know. I was just joking. :)

See ya later Sheree :bye: Nighty, night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams :wink2:

Yeah one of the better ones!!!

Yup :)

(Sorry this came to mind right now haha)

...I like the part when Forrest is sitting at the bus stop and a lady sits down beside him and he comments that her shoes look comfortable :roftl:

...or when Bubba talks about all the different kinds of shrimp there are (grilled shrimp, deep fried shrimp etc) :lol3:

Yup :)

(Sorry this came to mind right now haha)

...I like the part when Forrest is sitting at the bus stop and a lady sits down beside him and he comments that her shoes look comfortable :roftl:

...or when Bubba talks about all the different kinds of shrimp there are (grilled shrimp, deep fried shrimp etc) :lol3:

The shrimp part is hilarious! This movie has it all funny and sad