What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a tooth pulled.. my face is numb lol last time i thought it was so weird that my face was numb that i kept pinching my face.. then it bruised all black and blue and didnt fade for weeks.. very embaressing incident..

Oh my! That sounds REALLY painful! I hope you feel better soon! :wink2::thumb_yello::)

Because i heard a pyrotechnic fire (Dunno what's it's name), it's 3am and i'm alone

Oh man... i don't have iTunes

that is scary :boxed: friday night a car exploded on my street it was 2 am... so i understand how you're feeling.

i had the 7th version of itunes and it told me there's version 8 out and i kept canceling the update until it told me that version 8.1 was out :roftl:

that is scary :boxed: friday night a car exploded on my street it was 2 am... so i understand how you're feeling.

i had the 7th version of itunes and it told me there's version 8 out and i kept canceling the update until it told me that version 8.1 was out :roftl:

Jesus! I've never heard an exploding car... i've seen burning cars in front of my house... but that's f*cking diferent!

Ohhh i see... you are lazy.