What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

I got on to discuss details of the MFC Chrsitmas Party this weekend -- and the ones I need to talk to are NOT here...... :boxed:

Riiiight, okay, that makes sense now. :naughty:

And first I thought you were talking to ghosts or something. But then I thought about it again and, yeah, I didn't think it was that...:aah:

Riiiight, okay, that makes sense now. :naughty:

And first I thought you were talking to ghosts or something. But then I thought about it again and, yeah, I didn't think it was that...:aah:

OMG!!!!! :lmao:

Well -- I am listening to Queen right now, and talking to Freddie -- so you were not too far off! :insane:

Yeah, well, I don't like to brag...but, yeah, I guess you could say that. :mf_rosetinted:

...in my dreams. :aah::lol3::bleh:

I wish I could sing :blink: JUST half way decent would be good enough for me.... I sound like a FROG -- on crack -- :naughty:

I wish I could sing :blink: JUST half way decent would be good enough for me.... I sound like a FROG -- on crack -- :naughty:

haha :lmao: Yeah...

I've tried singing Mika's songs. But often times I stop because I'm an embarassment in comparison...

Sometimes I really wonder how he does it all on stage: sing THAT good and play piano and run and dance and stuff...all REALLY well...all while entertaing us. :wub2::naughty:

haha :lmao: Yeah...

I've tried singing Mika's songs. But often times I stop because I'm an embarassment in comparison...

Sometimes I really wonder how he does it all on stage: sing THAT good and play piano and run and dance and stuff...all REALLY well...all while entertaing us. :wub2::naughty:

He is an alien :mf_rosetinted:

There is no HUMANLY possible way that he could do all of that -- and still manage to take his shirt off during Love Today and make all of us pass out from the sheer sight :wub2:

He is an alien :mf_rosetinted:

There is no HUMANLY possible way that he could do all of that -- and still manage to take his shirt off during Love Today and make all of us pass out from the sheer sight :wub2:

The nicest alien I've ever heard of. :naughty:

Well...one that takes their shirt off..?:blink:

:roftl: