What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

ha ha ha~ I wish Rufus wanted to talk to me!

---- I wanna talk to you :fisch:

Yes, something like that .. :mf_rosetinted: Although talking without getting a response gets pretty boring too.. :thumbdown::roftl:

Btw, I started to make some more screenshots, still 4 songs left :blink::roftl:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, something like that .. :mf_rosetinted: Although talking without getting a response gets pretty boring too.. :thumbdown::roftl:

Btw, I started to make some more screenshots, still 4 songs left :blink::roftl:

I love your screen shots! :naughty:

----I talk to Rufus all of the time, and he does not talk back -- still not bord YET :insane:

I love your screen shots! :naughty:

----I talk to Rufus all of the time, and he does not talk back -- still not bord YET :insane:

Yes, well ..you're not me .. I don't know where to talk about anymore after a while if I don't get any reaction.. :roftl:

OOoohhhh I wanna see some from GK!!!!! :shocked:

p l e a s e ...................

Well, I still need to reduce & upload them, but as soon that's finished I'll post some here for you :wink2:

(I don't do this normally because I don't post pictures I didn't post in the screenshots-thread, and there I'm doing Happy Ending at the moment, but for you I'll make an exception :mf_rosetinted:).

I'm not going to do Lollipop today I think btw .. just did the animal-thing and now I'm tired of it .. :roftl:

just enjoying My Mika mail stuff (gummy bears at the moment) there are pics in the mika mail thread:thumb_yello:

despite having no sleep for about 27 hours thus far I don't feel too bad I must say, today has been pretty cool:thumb_yello:

1st my Mika mail arriving then I went out to the shops & spotted a tamagotchi electronic board game for only £6.99

I was gonna order it off an american website which was charging $14.99 plus postage & packing So I have saved a fair bit of money

also today I got a wicked heart shaped digital photo keychain which is pink coloured & now has loads of Mika pics on it:wub2:

Right now I'm kinda happy I don't have THAT MUCH homework. Well...yeah. :bleh::roftl:

GK7-border.jpg

GK65-border.jpg

First photo: Wicked, I love that shirt, it's super cool. :thumb_yello:

Second photo: Woah, that photo is AWESOME! :original:

just enjoying My Mika mail stuff (gummy bears at the moment) there are pics in the mika mail thread

*goes over to MM thread* :naughty: