Let's show off our DIY bracelets which are Mika-style...:wub2:

Since couple of weeks I make em myself and I know a few of you also make bracelets yourself!

Let's show off in this thread!

:thumb_yello:

Here are mine:

100_3756.jpg

100_3755.jpg

100_3760.jpg

100_3765.jpg

*edit* I don't swap bracelets anymore, because of great interest...and so way too much to swap...I do sell em!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its not a bracelet but its jewelery:naughty:

Picture437-1.jpg

Aww that's sweet!

I have a hearts necklace and wallet and socks and earrings from Claire's...bought that when I was in Dublin...but I didnt make em myself:bleh: But those earrings from you make me think of those earrings!!:thumb_yello:

Nice girl!

Aww that's sweet!

I have a hearts necklace and wallet and socks and earrings from Claire's...bought that when I was in Dublin...but I didnt make em myself:bleh: But those earrings from you make me think of those earrings!!:thumb_yello:

Nice girl!

i love Claires, but its so expensive!! ooo since you like that store i will go there tomorrow(hopefully) and buy you something:bleh:

It's funny isnt it!:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: it is!!

when did you join?

i joined December 9 2007

i love Claires, but its so expensive!! ooo since you like that store i will go there tomorrow(hopefully) and buy you something:bleh:

:roftl::roftl: it is!!

when did you join?

i joined December 9 2007

Yeah a bit expensive, but such cool stuff!!

I joined july 2008:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

A day after I been to my first Mika gig!!:blush-anim-cl:

qrxe3d.jpg

I made the 2 on the left and the hearts one while the others are just personalized

2whimig.jpg

I love turquoise

20gjm21.jpg

it's one intertwined...it took me aaaages

powerpuff girls!!! i loved that show!! they dont show it anymore :sneaky2: Bubbles was my fav:bleh:

Those bracelets are so pretty:naughty:

about Claires & after Mika gigs...when he cancelled Brixton on Dec I bought like 6 closed pack of bijoux and other stuff that they sold halfprice at the duty free shop in Heathrow...that was such a random give-some-gifts-to-myself thing to do damn airports waitings :kaf:

Last thing I bought at the airport in Dublin was at the Claire's shop too...the wallet and another hearts-necklace for my Dutch Mika Mail Partner (sorry Foalbaby...that one I dont have for you:shocked: )

Last thing I bought at the airport in Dublin was at the Claire's shop too...the wallet and another hearts-necklace for my Dutch Mika Mail Partner (sorry Foalbaby...that one I dont have for you:shocked: )

its ok:wink2:

i finally made some pictures to :naughty:

bandjes01.jpg

bandjes02.jpg

And i'm still working on this one:

bandjes03.jpg

OOO how pretty!!!!