Caricatures of Mika

Pam Travers

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't look like Mika in my opinion. If some of his facial features should be exaggerated, those are definitely his EYES. They're big. :mf_rosetinted:

haha.. that's actually what I thought when I first saw it, honest!! :thumb_yello:

but I do like this caricature (aside for the eyes details: his eyes are so huge.. ). :wink2:

was waiting for you to post here. :thumb_yello: in nyon he was giggling looking at the caricature of him drawning in presents, btw.. :bleh:

haha.. that's actually what I thought when I first saw it, honest!! :thumb_yello:

but I do like this caricature (aside for the eyes details: his eyes are so huge.. ). :wink2:

was waiting for you to post here. :thumb_yello: in nyon he was giggling looking at the caricature of him drawning in presents, btw.. :bleh:

Wow! I wish I'd seen that! :roftl: I've seen him giggling only once, when I told him to look at the paws of the little bear I gave him. :wink2::naughty:

Yeah and I didn't mean that caricature was bad, either. It just his eyes are the most striking thing in his face.

I usually draw Mika's face like it is and exaggerate length in every way that it's possible.

Wow! I wish I'd seen that! :roftl: I've seen him giggling only once, when I told him to look at the paws of the little bear I gave him. :wink2::naughty:

Yeah and I didn't mean that caricature was bad, either. It just his eyes are the most striking thing in his face.

I usually draw Mika's face like it is and exaggerate length in every way that it's possible.

he was sitting in the car browsing the album and giggling. he was quite adorable, yes.. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

we need more mika caricatures by marianne, though I understand at the moment she's busy with mini mika :mf_rosetinted: