The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

Did anyone notice that cleavage and forked penes is no longer a tag?:mf_rosetinted:

Its been removed from every thread :naughty:

Over tagging of it is my guess.

We'll have to pick something new to add :fisch:

I had a dream about that last night. It was scrawled on a

wall at the back of my house!! :blink:

*makes mental note to spend less time on MFC*

What you definately need is more mfc time :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*snickers because it's sunny cardigan weather here*

A week ago it was summer weather and BAM -1 and snow. Hormones, canada.

Did anyone notice that cleavage and forked penes is no longer a tag?:mf_rosetinted:

ehm...me and some other people thought that, that was some pervert going around doing that, i almost told a mod, but then nono said it was you.:blush-anim-cl:

ehm...me and some other people thought that, that was some pervert going around doing that, i almost told a mod, but then nono said it was you.:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: Some of the mods thought 'forked penes' was a bit OTT ... so they deleted it .... I did explain to them the whole snake story ft. my photos ... but they obviously thought it better not to be so 'visible' to the younglings ... :smth:

Hello All ! JC_howdy.gif

:naughty: Some of the mods thought 'forked penes' was a bit OTT ... so they deleted it .... I did explain to them the whole snake story ft. my photos ... but they obviously thought it better not to be so 'visible' to the younglings ... :smth:

Hello All ! JC_howdy.gif

Fair enough.:naughty:

ZOMG. I'm GOING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND ft. 4-hour train ride TOMORROW!!!:woot_jump:

I understand forked peepee's going.. But cleavage is gone.. and that is essential to our thread :tears: Even Fred would say so.

Hello Y'all!

I agree ... how about I put cleavage back & hopefully they'll leave it there ... ??

I'll say it was me if there is an issue ... :cool:

EDIT: :lmfao: Cleavage is already back !!! :doh:

hi! hows everyone?

good, yourself??

ZOMG. I'm GOING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND ft. 4-hour train ride TOMORROW!!!:woot_jump:

ZOMG!! You're coming home.. but, err.. your fathah and I are having our "8th" honeymoon.. :wink2: Hope you don't mind the "noise"

*having made big announcement, goes back to lurking while finishing paper on metaphysical poetry*

metaphysical poetry??? :blink:

I agree ... how about I put cleavage back & hopefully they'll leave it there ... ??

I'll say it was me if there is an issue ...

:punk: Who added it back?? Should have "cleavage war". That's an official top 10 aussie thread tag. *hmph*:naughty:

I'll say it was me if there is an issue ... :cool:

Oh yeah, I'd have nothing to do with it :fisch:

I was looking at the tags, and realised that cleavage, alphabetically, comes right before das :fisch: so thought I'd free up some space for another tag...

Yay Arts for going home for the weekend.

I'm doing some exam study, but seeing as we have 9 questions, ft 4 of which will be on the exam, its not that hard

Hoopla Denton!

TEEGS !!!

cactushb-vi.gif

Thank ye HK!!

*huggles for the pressies*

But... but... CLEAVAGE!!!

Nope, their second child just turned one.

Happy? Well, that's a different matter, but it's their life, not mine.

Good point...

I figured that they'd be at least miserable with each other...

Hello All ! JC_howdy.gif

Are the younglings even gonna understand that?

If anything, a lot of them will think it's funny...

I understand forked peepee's going.. But cleavage is gone.. and that is essential to our thread :tears: Even Fred would say so.

Hello Y'all!

Damn straight... if he were here he'd say it stays...

:punk: Who added it back?? Should have "cleavage war". That's an official top 10 aussie thread tag. *hmph*:naughty:

Sure is!!!

Excuse me, but I left you a present a few pages back *hmph*

*didn't bother to read back last time*

*takes this as a sign to read back more often*

*reads back*

And for Rosie when she returns:

Cool new people on My Myspace......

donkeeazz.jpg

"Je suis un âne." indeed....dyslexic evidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So that stuff was delay-due yesterday wasn't it? :naughty: I should get a move on. Yes, you are starting - start! :groovy:

You are terrible. *rolls eyes* I wonder if Mel is still accepting stuff? 'Cause I never got the poetry bit finished...

Yeah that...

Actually, I went to get food, then started watching The Mummy Returns... I might even watch George of the Jungle again... :das:

:fisch:

bf17.jpg

He has vampire fangs!

Speaking of vampires, there are these two German exchange students...one of them looks like RPattz (I'll try and get a sneaky picture for Nono *zhhz*), and one looks like he actually is a vampire... He looks like he'd fit right in in Transylvania.

*is addicted*

Smudge and Poppy!! Always together :wub2:

003-5.jpg

010-8.jpg

012-7.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

ITS SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*hides out here*

EW

Just don't let it come this way, aight??

Yuk!

But...but...he's even got stubble!! *drools*

hi guys. sorry i havnt been on in ages : (

i went to america >.< and just got back, but i came on as soon as i walked in the door :thumb_yello:

how are yousss?

Hi Olivia! How long were you in America for?

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

im done now! :D i nvr actually do it home. but i have an 88.6% in that class which is a B+. my mom says i have to have straight As w/out being grounded. so im suprised since i just got a progress report. i thought she was gonna flip. but she didnt

but she did just yell at me to turn my comp off. and not to think about turning on the tv, cuz i will fall asleep w/ it on. lol

GAHH

88.6% is a B?? For us 86% is an A. We don't have B+/A- etc either, just straight grades...

YES and I am sad.

A week ago it was summer weather and BAM -1 and snow. Hormones, canada.

Surely you know Arts well enough by now to know that she's as perverted as the rest of them *zhhz*

Edited by englishrose
Top o' da paaaaage!!!

Who added it back?? Should have "cleavage war". That's an official top 10 aussie thread tag. *hmph*:naughty:

Oh yeah, I'd have nothing to do with it :fisch:

I was looking at the tags, and realised that cleavage, alphabetically, comes right before das :fisch: so thought I'd free up some space for another tag...

:naughty: *leaves it up to you two*

Metaphysical poetry is poetry for smarty pants !! :roftl: