The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so my cake making didn't turn out as planned.

The first cake turned out alright, but of course, I had to taste test it. I figured the second one (the one I was planning on taking) would be alright too... only its kind of .... flat.

So in the end I went down to safeways and picked up some cakes (swiss rolls) instead :wink2:

My born-again 1000th post.

I shall commemorate it with a good old-fashioned whinge. :naughty:

I've given up on waiting for Mika to tour here, if he ever comes here I'm not sure if I'll go or not. I hate university exams, they're really the most horrible experiences I have twice a year. I'm so pissed off at myself for gaining so much goddamn weight in such a short period of time. I'm bored with being single. I'm tired of close-minded people, especially homophobes. I'm sick of pretending to be someone I'm not to please other people. I can't wait to move out. I hate being broke and need a high-paying job ASAP. I wish I could go to GC in Jan. :mf_rosetinted:

*claims trophy* :winner_second_h4h:

Congrats Twatty! And also congrats to SD, because I think I forgot to congratulate you :P If I did, congrats again...

And who put metaphysical poets in the tag?!:lmfao:

*points to HK*

Just don't eat it!

You'll have to post pics.

I will...at some point...

*high 5's*

*low 5's*

*lmfao* I do too!

He's turning everything dirty..

Well, everything that wasn't dirty already. Which isn't much, really.

Guess what I have everybody?

Did you ever tell us? What do you have?

I finally got the guts to reject all the friend requests from randoms :naughty: And I deleted out of my friends HollyD, because who the hell is that?

*hopes to god they don't get notification of that*

And hi Lyndal, who is obviously online again :naughty:, are you attempting to read back? :original:

:o HollyD is an MFC'er! I can't believe you don't know who she is--she's the one who loves Rufus Wainwright...

Hi everyone...I'm supposed to be doing 250 words of descriptive writing in French...but I'm not...

Congrats Twatty! And also congrats to SD, because I think I forgot to congratulate you :P If I did, congrats again...

*points to HK*

I will...at some point...

*low 5's*

Well, everything that wasn't dirty already. Which isn't much, really.

Did you ever tell us? What do you have?

:o HollyD is an MFC'er! I can't believe you don't know who she is--she's the one who loves Rufus Wainwright...

Hi everyone...I'm supposed to be doing 250 words of descriptive writing in French...but I'm not...

:roftl: Hi ER !! Hello everyone else .... I'm here for a bit ... then gotta go out ... *waves*

Hello Y'all!!!!!!!!

I just wanted a Heaven Cookies and Cream ice cream but my corner shop shunned them :no::tears: So I had the next best thing: "Slice of Heaven". It's vanilla ice cream with a chocolate biscuit base coated in milk chocolate. :licks_lips:

and damn it, I just ate it all and realised it's made by Nestle :sneaky2: damn them for being so tasty.

All hail "any beer but fosters" and "milo made in australia" :bow::roftl:

How are we all today?

Which Honourary Aussies are willing to give me their mobile number? :das:

[/url]

Hello Y'all!!!!!!!!

I just wanted a Heaven Cookies and Cream ice cream but my corner shop shunned them :no::tears: So I had the next best thing: "Slice of Heaven". It's vanilla ice cream with a chocolate biscuit base coated in milk chocolate. :licks_lips:

and damn it, I just ate it all and realised it's made by Nestle :sneaky2: damn them for being so tasty.

All hail "any beer but fosters" and "milo made in australia" :bow::roftl:

How are we all today?

Which Honourary Aussies are willing to give me their mobile number? :das:

[/url]

hey

yummy soubding

im good, blowdrying my hair

Hello all!

Fmbm! Today in English one of my friends started talking about how she's reading Twilight and how good it is. And then my teacher came over and talked about it with us for a while. And then I mentioned the movie and how Robert Pattinson is playing the main guy. And my teacher thinks he doesn't suit the role! :shocked:

Hello all!

Fmbm! Today in English one of my friends started talking about how she's reading Twilight and how good it is. And then my teacher came over and talked about it with us for a while. And then I mentioned the movie and how Robert Pattinson is playing the main guy. And my teacher thinks he doesn't suit the role! :shocked:

Are you trying to get your teacher assassinated, Nono-Style? *zhhz*

UGG! im so weak, i just RE MADE 60 party invites for my friend because it wouldnt let me open the email i sent down to myself to print it, so i had to remake them, and everything on the slowest comp ever, and print them all out bcuz my friend (who is having the party) printer broke the other day

Hahaha Lol! :aah::naughty:

xD lol

Hello all!

hey! how r u?

Now it boasts "Australia" / "Australian Wool" everywhere, but when I look closely at the tag inside the slipper, it reads "Made in China".

IMG_1875.jpg

So, the Emu slipper is made in China, with wool from Australia. :bleh: