The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

:roftl: Neverrrrrghhhhhh:wub2:

Hi/Bye. I've been rare because we have a guest staying atm.. though I try to keep up with the reading. Bianca, get shoulder length and layered.

Good Night Laydeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :das:

GUESTS!

Awwwww, it sounds like it was awesome!

I just got back from my friend's birthday party...Halloween candy is so cheap now...we had A LOT.

We also watched Clue, which is possibly the funniest movie IN THE WORLD.

Mine does that too, but it's curly so it's less noticeable.

I need it cut...it's past shoulder length...

Had you never seen it before?:blink:

I've loved it since i was 5. "Narh." "NArh?" "Narh." "No?" "Narh"

Daria was awesome... wish it was still on...

Ooooh... ooops! Why does she have a boys name?

Didn't you know that's what girl guides do here... :fisch:

Actually, my hair does that too... if I straighten it it looks okay...

Course you can!

That's weird... but cool otherwise!

Yeah!

And like Rusty Crowe and the Finn brothers, we will claim it as our own...

Unless it gets cranky and throws a phone or something...

Yummy! (but too bad it's not pot rice)

I really like it! Nice job!

LMAO. it was a classic moment in david history.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, update on me..

Went to the doctor today... the cyst is 7cm by 9cm by 12cm...

There's other stuff in the report, but it doesn't make and sense to me..

She gave me a letter, and told me to make an appointment with a gynocologist... which I did (and couldn't get in till after GC hols)...

Aww Teegs :huglove: They are horrible things to get. Make sure you're on the list they call if there's an appt cancellation.

And just quickly...

Jenny died today...

And poor Pugsley is limping very badly... I don't think he's going to be around much longer either...

*More hugs*

I have not been here so missed a lot - still hand feeding the pups,

and Smudge seems to be getting a little stronger now. Have been

feeding him 2 hourly - so have had NO time for MFC - and the other

pups have been getting 3-4 hourly feeds - and add into that Pebbles

needing warm compresses and anti-biotics to try and clear up the

mastitis!!

Wendy :sneaky2::huglove: Hopefully only a few more days and they'll eat weetbix in milk..

I named my new computer Mike... he's blue!

And now I get to say I'm turning Mike on!

:lmfao: If it involves no effort from Mike then I'm sure he's happy about that.

And in other news: I found a massive half finished packet of white choc chips that went out of date in May. And it is now roughly 5/6ths finished And I feel sick

That's only because you've eaten so many. *slap*

Actually *glances round and lowers voice* itwassurpisinglygoodfornotMika

*gasp*

I love this Kelzy - do you do commissions?

Thank you! I don't, but yes, I suppose I could. I really enjoy this style of painting. Clears the mind. I was thinking of going away next weekend and might just come back with a few pieces.

GUESTS!

Whattha?? :wub2:

Hurro People!

*doesn't MQ*

Hurro Kelz !

Hello All ! :bye:

Today I am ft. the beginnings of an awful cold that is going around ... so I won't be going with H. to acting class tonight ... :thumbdown:

Can't pay overdue phone bill 'til tomorrow so still have no phone :blink: ... but still have internet !! :punk: Weird, but yay !

I'm guessing you'll have to get it removed?

Oh nice. I expect photos of MIke then :das:

Yep, sure will... don't know when though...

There sure will be pics of Mike...

Teegs ... this is so sad .... I too had a huge loss with my dog Kali recently, as you know ... Mana , *lollipop_monkey* sent me this ... it helped me a lot .... I hope it helps you ....

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Thanks HK...

Love Daria. It was on Rollercoaster as recently as last year

WOAH! And wow, after GC? That is AGES!

Jennyyyyyyyyy! Awwwwwwwwwwwww! That is horrible! What kind of dogs?

And Pugsley too!

What kind of limping? Is he in pain anywhere? I don't think limping is a normal sign of old age (if he is old?), maybe he's just hurt himself.

What kind of computer is Mike?

I missed it!!! Damn!

Yep... that was the earliest...

Don't know what kind of dogs... she died yesterday morning and we didn't find out till yesterday arvo...

His back leg... He can hardly walk... I think he might be in pain, but I can't be sure... I don't speak Pugsley speak! Though I think he's limping differently than when I hit him with my car...

He is old... he's 11 years old... and pomeranians don't generally live as long as other little dogs...

He's an Acer Aspire... and he's blue!

Teegs - quite a big cyst then - no wonder it's painful

And sorry to hear about Jenny

It sure is!

Luckily there's no pain right now... hopefully it'll stay that way!

Yeah... poor Jenny... :sad:

Aww Teegs. They are horrible things to get. Make sure you're on the list they call if there's an appt cancellation.

*More hugs*

:lmfao: If it involves no effort from Mike then I'm sure he's happy about that.

I'll have to call them ask make sure... it's worth trying anyways... though I bet they're going to be closed around Christmas...

There will be little effort from Mike... :das:

Righto, now I have to try and figure out why a network card won't work... seems someone thought it was a good idea to load XP onto a computer that had Vista, and now we can't access the internet...

*doesn't MQ*

Hurro Kelz !

Hello All ! :bye:

Today I am ft. the beginnings of an awful cold that is going around ... so I won't be going with H. to acting class tonight ... :thumbdown:

Can't pay overdue phone bill 'til tomorrow so still have no phone :blink: ... but still have internet !! :punk: Weird, but yay !

Sucks about the cold. Hopefully phone back on tomorrow, yay for still having internets.

There sure will be pics of Mike...

*waits impatiently* *zhhz*

and it feels weird having everyone home during the week. Normally brother becster v.2 is at tafe and father becster at work. But because of Melbourne cup, we're all home.

Tomorrow night I have to drive to avalon to drop off brother becster v.1 who is going to visit the mother for a few weeks. But since his catching the 5.20 plane, I have to leave before brother becster v.2 finishes tafe (and he won't skip it, I tried nagging) so that means a 2 hour trip home by myself :shocked:

I still havent posted here to show off my answer-signature.

OMG!

*finally understands why it says yes*

*totally loves it*

Er - like the single version is only half the length, and doesn't have the long gospelly buildup in the middle - and no alarm clock ending on the album version.

I no believe.

I go listen to single and album :naughty:

That's only because you've eaten so many. *slap*

Oh I'm not blaming the out of date-ness. Chocolate doesn't go bad until it doesn't resemble chocolate any more (I also found a packet of milk chocolate chips that had turned to white powder ... they were 5 years out of date)

*is eating the last of the white choco chips now*

Today I am ft. the beginnings of an awful cold that is going around ... so I won't be going with H. to acting class tonight ...

:tears:

Don't know what kind of dogs... she died yesterday morning and we didn't find out till yesterday arvo...

His back leg... He can hardly walk... I think he might be in pain, but I can't be sure... I don't speak Pugsley speak! Though I think he's limping differently than when I hit him with my car...

He is old... he's 11 years old... and pomeranians don't generally live as long as other little dogs...

I mean like - their pets? some neighbour/stranger's pets? feral? But I guess you wouldn't know.

That's strange, I have no idea. He must have hurt himself some how... Sure you can speak Pugsley speak! If he's in pain he's probably acting uncharacteristically un-Pugsley-like, and acts even more uncharacteristically un-Pugsley-like/yelps/growls/something if you touch his limpy leg. :thumb_yello:

Sucks about the cold. Hopefully phone back on tomorrow, yay for still having internets.

and it feels weird having everyone home during the week. Normally brother becster v.2 is at tafe and father becster at work. But because of Melbourne cup, we're all home.

Tomorrow night I have to drive to avalon to drop off brother becster v.1 who is going to visit the mother for a few weeks. But since his catching the 5.20 plane, I have to leave before brother becster v.2 finishes tafe (and he won't skip it, I tried nagging) so that means a 2 hour trip home by myself :shocked:

Thanks Soy ! Woah , I know Melbourne pretty well ... why don't I know where Avalon is ??!! :no:

Do you have to go through the city ?? I hearted my Melways :wub2: ... I was always finding great back roads as alt. routes to avoid major traffic ! And I TOTALLY UN-heart Etag tunnels ... :thumbdown:

Avalon is over near Geelong ... its the Jetstar only airport and is a tiny thing.

Have to go through city and back out again. Lucky dad pays for an etag usage (and my petrol) for these trips, so I can take tollways all the way if I wanted to :naughty: Of course, I normally don't take the tollways though.

I'd normally use my phone gps... but as the phones dead, and I didn't take it in yesterday and can't today due to cup day, no chance of using it. But I've been there before and know my way around :wink2:

Tomorrow night I have to drive to avalon to drop off brother becster v.1 who is going to visit the mother for a few weeks. But since his catching the 5.20 plane, I have to leave before brother becster v.2 finishes tafe (and he won't skip it, I tried nagging) so that means a 2 hour trip home by myself

Bring some music! :naughty: I love driving and listening to/*cough*singingbadlyto*cough* music :wub2:

And I forgotted to say: I walked to the vet farm and scoured the carpark and all surrounding areas and could find no sign of my camera - a VERY GOOD sign, because it was bucketting down for a good 12 hours straight since I left it, and this means someone has picked it up at some point. I then went and cornered the only person I could find in the farm and asked him where it might be and he said possibly security and possibly the farm manager, but the farm manager wasn't around and security is back at uni. I have no idea where security lives so I was going to call them when I got home, and I'll try and find farm manager guy again on Wednesday when I go down for prac.

BUT, I got a creepy Facebook message today too. (Well, actually, at 1.55 am last night - which makes it even creepier ... especially as I went to bed at 1:45)

And it is this:

hey bianca

Between You and Simon Yamchikov

t508417163_8649.jpg

Simon Yamchikov

Add as Friend

Today at 1:55am

Report Message

just a quick question, are u missing anything?

Creepy creepy creepy. Never seen him in my life. He does go to Murdoch, but he's a Law and Commerce student, and law and commerce are at the complete opposite side of the uni to vet, let alone the vet FARM. I have no fricking idea how he could have gotten my camera, and then how the frick he could have found me on Facebook based on my camera (THAT is creepy). But at the same time I really really hope he does have my camera :naughty: Especially because of the reply I gave before I stopped to let logic set in.

Bring some music! :naughty: I love driving and listening to/*cough*singingbadlyto*cough* music :wub2:

And I forgotted to say: I walked to the vet farm and scoured the carpark and all surrounding areas and could find no sign of my camera - a VERY GOOD sign, because it was bucketting down for a good 12 hours straight since I left it, and this means someone has picked it up at some point. I then went and cornered the only person I could find in the farm and asked him where it might be and he said possibly security and possibly the farm manager, but the farm manager wasn't around and security is back at uni. I have no idea where security lives so I was going to call them when I got home, and I'll try and find farm manager guy again on Wednesday when I go down for prac.

BUT, I got a creepy Facebook message today too. (Well, actually, at 1.55 am last night - which makes it even creepier ... especially as I went to bed at 1:45)

And it is this:

Creepy creepy creepy. Never seen him in my life. He does go to Murdoch, but he's a Law and Commerce student, and law and commerce are at the complete opposite side of the uni to vet, let alone the vet FARM. I have no fricking idea how he could have gotten my camera, and then how the frick he could have found me on Facebook based on my camera (THAT is creepy). But at the same time I really really hope he does have my camera :naughty: Especially because of the reply I gave before I stopped to let logic set in.

I think I might need to burn some new mp3s tonight :wink2:

And maybe something other than your camera is missing... unless your camera has you name or something on it *smth*

Or maybe his just the stalker type who is able to recognise you via your photos

Avalon is over near Geelong ... its the Jetstar only airport and is a tiny thing.

Have to go through city and back out again. Lucky dad pays for an etag usage (and my petrol) for these trips, so I can take tollways all the way if I wanted to :naughty: Of course, I normally don't take the tollways though.

I'd normally use my phone gps... but as the phones dead, and I didn't take it in yesterday and can't today due to cup day, no chance of using it. But I've been there before and know my way around :wink2:

Aah , ok ... that's why I don't know where Avalon is ... I've actually never driven to Geelong ... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah ... I get a bit nervy driving through those tunnels ... not my cup of tea ... :no: ... but great you know your way :thumb_yello:

Aah , ok ... that's why I don't know where Avalon is ... I've actually never driven to Geelong ... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah ... I get a bit nervy driving through those tunnels ... not my cup of tea ... :no: ... but great you know your way :thumb_yello:

I start to freak out if I get stuck in traffic in them, or if the traffic is going to slow, because thats generally when I remember that at some point the tunnel goes under the yarra. But if I can drive straight through then its all good. I just avoid it in peak hour :naughty:

I think I might need to burn some new mp3s tonight :wink2:

Good idea :biggrin2:

I have a thingy of empty CDs permanently next to my bed because I always decide I'll burn a new CD for going to work the next day at ridiculous hours the night before :naughty:

And maybe something other than your camera is missing... unless your camera has you name or something on it *smth*

Or maybe his just the stalker type who is able to recognise you via your photos

Eeeeuuuwww !! That IS creepy OKD .... :boxed:

Yeah! My camera doesn't have my name on it, so just ... how the hell do you find some one on Facebook by their photos? UNLESS he went all out in his stalking of my photos, and I'm not sure when the last time I emptied my camera was, but it's possible that in one of the older folders there is one of my "taking a photo of a letter" things?

Hey Teegs ! Glad you're not in pain right now ! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's great!

I have gotten a bit of pain on occasion, but it goes away quick...

You'll just have to keep waiting... I won't get a chance to do it till later...

So who won the Melbourne Cup?

I mean like - their pets? some neighbour/stranger's pets? feral? But I guess you wouldn't know.

That's strange, I have no idea. He must have hurt himself some how... Sure you can speak Pugsley speak! If he's in pain he's probably acting uncharacteristically un-Pugsley-like, and acts even more uncharacteristically un-Pugsley-like/yelps/growls/something if you touch his limpy leg. :thumb_yello:

Nope, not their pets... Jack and Jill were both tied up... Yes, that's their names! My grandfather called his dog Jack, and when they got another dog, my grandmother called her Jill... and they're too good natured to kill sheep... that and they haven't been blooded and if they had attacked the sheep, they would have been put down...

My grandparents' farm is right on the outskirts of Orange, and across the railway lines is a housing estate... a lot of people don't care enough about their dogs to make sure they're secured, and they get out... could possibly be pig dogs... it's happened before with dogs from there or down the road...

What? Being a cranky little bugger? Nope, that's Pugsley like...

I actually haven't taken too much notice of his behaviour... he's been sitting in his bed a lot (but that's usual)... I might have to go and touch his leg when I get home... if the little bugger bites me, you'll hear about it!

I start to freak out if I get stuck in traffic in them, or if the traffic is going to slow, because thats generally when I remember that at some point the tunnel goes under the yarra. But if I can drive straight through then its all good. I just avoid it in peak hour :naughty:

Yep !! I can relate to all of that !!

Oh Teegs ... my H. was wondering if you are going to this ??

http://www.myspace.com/freshlyplucked

Mostly 'cos you are the only person we know who lives in Orange ... :bleh: ... some of the artists look pretty good tho' ! :thumb_yello:

Good idea :biggrin2

I have a thingy of empty CDs permanently next to my bed because I always decide I'll burn a new CD for going to work the next day at ridiculous hours the night before :naughty:

Yeah! My camera doesn't have my name on it, so just ... how the hell do you find some one on Facebook by their photos? UNLESS he went all out in his stalking of my photos, and I'm not sure when the last time I emptied my camera was, but it's possible that in one of the older folders there is one of my "taking a photo of a letter" things?

Hmm maybe that explains it. Hopefully it is that he found the letter thingy photos then

You'll just have to keep waiting... I won't get a chance to do it till later...

So who won the Melbourne Cup?

*keeps waiting*

No idea :naughty: Didn't watch it