Mika wins "Best pop" at TMF awards!

celien

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why was he nominated? Aren't you supposed to sing? I just checked to make sure if he had musical material out this year...

He has newer material than mika does, why would you mention it about justin and not about the fact mika keeps getting nominations for a CD that was popular in 2007.

because....mika toured this year maybe? because mika has a music DVD coming out maybe?

And because Justin has been acting and not singing and yet he's nominated for...music?

They didn't nominate Winehouse at the brits because her album was out in December 2006 and there guys have such a great selection that they nominate a man who hasn't done his own music thing for ...some time

because....mika toured this year maybe? because mika has a music DVD coming out maybe?

And because Justin has been acting and not singing and yet he's nominated for...music?

They didn't nominate Winehouse at the brits because her album was out in December 2006 and there guys have such a great selection that they nominate a man who hasn't done his own music thing for ...some time

Does his featuring in 4 minutes, Madonna's chart topping song mean nothing?:naughty: He has been doing tours with Madonna hasn't he? And his performance a couple months ago in Times square with her madge.

Oh yeah...that was all his doing,good for him,he wrote produced and lypsinched! Good man!

But let's drop it,I don't think it takes much to do what justin does,when you have an army promoting you and Timberland producing your every note...

Oh yeah...that was all his doing,good for him,he wrote produced and lypsinched! Good man!

But let's drop it,I don't think it takes much to do what justin does,when you have an army promoting you and Timberland producing your every note...

Okay, your oppion, i respect that. But that's YOURS and not the people who voted at TMF obviously.

I remember watching "JIM tv" in Belgium in the beginning of this year.

I was watching "The Artist" it's a program about an hour or so where they show an little interview and music clips of the artist who is in the spotlight of the program. That week it was Mika's turn. when they showed HE there was a little box that said this video was from 2008.

I was a little chocked but then a figured maybe the single HE came out in Belgium in 2008.

That can explain why he was nominated in 2008.

I remember watching "JIM tv" in Belgium in the beginning of this year.

I was watching "The Artist" it's a program about an hour or so where they show an little interview and music clips of the artist who is in the spotlight of the program. That week it was Mika's turn. when they showed HE there was a little box that said this video was from 2008.

I was a little chocked but then a figured maybe the single HE came out in Belgium in 2008.

That can explain why he was nominated in 2008.

yep, you're right! HE came out in March of this year, followed by Lollipop in July! :thumb_yello: