MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how it goes? You just blame other people?

:shun:

:lmfao:!!!!

she really does:mf_rosetinted:

:no: That's not the right way :mf_rosetinted:

i dont blame on innocent girls,you know?? go to the thread bienie and take a look... who was the first one talking about that white spot on his mouth?? who posted the pic i posted here?? i just say it´s not my fault... not my OWN fault... :mf_rosetinted:

and roxy....:mf_rosetinted:

my God. I come here to see whose been naughty lately and all I read is "white spots around a mouth", "she's chewing on mika's STUFF..." and a borderline erotic-suggestive photograph.

......AND I LOVE IT :roftl::roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

in the most un-naughty and innocent way of coarse:teehee:

i dont blame on innocent girls,you know?? go to the thread bienie and take a look... who was the first one talking about that white spot on his mouth?? who posted the pic i posted here?? i just say it´s not my fault... not my OWN fault... :mf_rosetinted:

and roxy....:mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: I told you it was the light!! After I told he had a milk-moustache .. you're the one making more out of it, so yeah, totally your fault :mf_rosetinted:

No ... you is wrong ... I only send you to the NC ... cos' you are ... you ... and need to be there .... :teehee:

:blink:

I didn't do anything! I'm just being me!!

This doesn't sound good .. :no::aah:

• 2 weeks later...
ok... i was in the gasmics thread... and... i saw this pic... and i said nothing but i feel i need to spend the whole day here...:mf_rosetinted:

2afxt2g.jpg

I love that pic :wub2:

u belong here anyways for those posts in bienies thread:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah :sneaky2:

go grab a chair right now and think about your actions for a while:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Looking at the things she's still posting in my thread, I don't think it'll work :no::roftl: