mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course!! she´s an angel!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

she doesn´t know why i sent her here!!!! pfffff :shun:

explain wtf were you trying to say when you said "since mika touched my lettuce...." :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

But it was HIM who touched her lettuce. So HE should be sent to the NC instead :mf_rosetinted: Oh wait, i forgot he already lives here :doh::floor:

But it was HIM who touched her lettuce. So HE should be sent to the NC instead :mf_rosetinted: Oh wait, i forgot he already lives here :doh::floor:

:lmao:

i don´t want to say anything about carrots now... but.... if i say something naughty in the NC... where am i supossed to be sent to???:naughty:

of course!! she´s an angel!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

she doesn´t know why i sent her here!!!! pfffff :shun:

explain wtf were you trying to say when you said "since mika touched my lettuce...." :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

He did touch my lettuce! :shun:

And he was never the same again...now he likes letuce and broccoli a bit more, not only carrots! :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! :shun:

:lmao:

i don´t want to say anything about carrots now... but.... if i say something naughty in the NC... where am i supossed to be sent to???:naughty:

Oops...I already said it! :mf_rosetinted:

He did touch my lettuce! :shun:

And he was never the same again...now he likes letuce and broccoli a bit more, not only carrots! :mf_rosetinted:

OSTIA JODER MARY!!!!!

:shocked:

:floor: :floor:

TO THE NAUGHTIER CORNER!!! MFC NEEDS TO OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE BEING BAD EVEN HERE!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

I had to go through every smiley to reply!

:jawdrop::hypo::stretcher:

shemademe.gif

OSTIA JODER MARY!!!!!

:shocked:

:floor: :floor:

TO THE NAUGHTIER CORNER!!! MFC NEEDS TO OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE BEING BAD EVEN HERE!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

You sent me here...now deal with it! *evil laugh* :mf_rosetinted:

Rosa sended me here a while ago ...

I have no idea if she even has the power to send people here, but I'm bored so I thought I could check out if there's anybody home...

So, anybody home? :aah: