'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Girls...one guy just sent me a PM,you can see his profile on my wall cos he sent a comment there as well...and now he wants to talk with me about Mika. He asks me what song do I like. :blink: what should I do? Check out his profile.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls...one guy just sent me a PM,you can see his profile on my wall cos he sent a comment there as well...and now he wants to talk with me about Mika. He asks me what song do I like. :blink: what should I do? Check out his profile.

Do what you think you should do.. I don't know, I never saw that guy before.. I think he's just.. A guy. I don't think it's wrong to tell him what's your favorite song. :naughty: But if you've got a bad feeling at it.. You shouldn't do it. :wink2:

talk, maybe he's a stalker:mf_rosetinted:

Not much.. With you?

Mhm....

Do what you think you should do.. I don't know, I never saw that guy before.. I think he's just.. A guy. I don't think it's wrong to tell him what's your favorite song. :naug: But if you've got a bad feeling at it.. You shouldn't do it. :k2:

Yeah,I answered him :naughty:

talk, maybe he's a stalker:mf_rosetinted:

Noooo...:roftl:

Girls, I g2g.. Seeya later. :bye:

Okay... :( see ya! :huglove:

Bye keti:bye: I'll follow your advice.:naughty:

hey carlota!

finally i'm home from school!!! :bleh:

:lmfao: the pic is great!

i went to a concert last night, did you know? it was plain white t's, panic at the disco and some others, it was AMAZING! i'm uploading the pics--my friend and i got our picture with the plain white t's guitarist!!!!!!!

i might have to go soon, but i'll only be gone for about 20 minutes--to get icecream :licks_lips:

edit: going to eat ice cream! be back in a bit!

here's the pic :wub2:

concertbday241.jpg

how are youuuu?

Edited by superstar

hey carlota!

finally i'm home from school!!! :bleh:

:lmfao: the pic is great!

i went to a concert last night, did you know? it was plain white t's, panic at the disco and some others, it was AMAZING! i'm uploading the pics--my friend and i got our picture with the plain white t's guitarist!!!!!!! :wub2:

i might have to go soon, but i'll only be gone for about 20 minutes--to get icecream :licks_lips:

how are youuuu?

MARIEE!

Haha thanks:roftl:

Wow, I'm glad you had fun! I've liked Plain white t's song "hey there delilah" for a while, but it was on air so much I got annoyed:naughty:

Icecreeeeaaam:drool:

I'm great, you? How's school and friends?

MARIEE!

Haha thanks:roftl:

Wow, I'm glad you had fun! I've liked Plain white t's song "hey there delilah" for a while, but it was on air so much I got annoyed:naughty:

Icecreeeeaaam:drool:

I'm great, you? How's school and friends?

ice cream , be right back

(i edited the earlier post w/ the pic :naughty:)

bye for now!!! :bye:

omg.....our opening night was OK. Not superb.

But tonight was SO INCREDIBLE. WE WERE ALL IN TEARS HUGGING RANDOM PEOPLE

Omg it was so incredible. But a whole bunch of people are mad becasue they think I should have played Eponine and the whole "Freshmens cant have leads" thing it out of wack. I beleive it, its not fair.

But omg tonights show was so incredible. Omg what a rush! ITS SO EXCITING

omg.....our opening night was OK. Not superb.

But tonight was SO INCREDIBLE. WE WERE ALL IN TEARS HUGGING RANDOM PEOPLE

Omg it was so incredible. But a whole bunch of people are mad becasue they think I should have played Eponine and the whole "Freshmens cant have leads" thing it out of wack. I beleive it, its not fair.

But omg tonights show was so incredible. Omg what a rush! ITS SO EXCITING

oh im so happy to hear.

i got youre sms but i thought i could answer here cause that costs money, but here its for free :naughty:

so im proud that you did well in the opening night, but im even more hapy that tonight it was so incredible.

when i was in my theater i remember all that make up, clothes and rush.

i was the one that had to go on stage the first and only way i knew when i have to go is in the music, and i have bad rythm feeling, and i was so nervous that i wont go in the right time.

and its hot there, and everybody is staring at you, its a great and nervous feeling at the same time.

and i was only 11, so it was so exciting.

but im more proud for you, cause you have MUCH more important part, than i was, and you have it all more serious.

:wub2:

i love you girl.

g2g to the dentist :roftl: