'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. :naughty: eating some chocolate. You like chocolate? You're pretty near to the country of chocolates :bleh::wink2:

True! Well, we even have a FANTASTIC chocolate shop here in Weert. :drool:

With all kinds of bonbons, chocolate pies, etc. etc. I LOVE chocolate. Thing is, it's so EXPENSIVE over there! :thumbdown:

True! Well, we even have a FANTASTIC chocolate shop here in Weert. :drool:

With all kinds of bonbons, chocolate pies, etc. etc. I LOVE chocolate. Thing is, it's so EXPENSIVE over there! :thumbdown:

I wanna go to the Netherlands :naughty:

I love choclate too,I could LIVE on it! Lindt,Milka and Cadbury are my favs. :licks_lips: Toblerone is great as well!

Yeah,it is here very expensive as well :thumbdown: my dad and me went to a Belgium chocolates shop last week which was opened in the new shopping mall over here,but apparently we weren't able to buy anything cos it was waaaay too expensive!

I wanna go to the Netherlands :naughty:

I love choclate too,I could LIVE on it! Lindt,Milka and Cadbury are my favs. :licks_lips: Toblerone is great as well!

Yeah,it is here very expensive as well :thumbdown: my dad and me went to a Belgium chocolates shop last week which was opened in the new shopping mall over here,but apparently we weren't able to buy anything cos it was waaaay too expensive!

Yeah, come to the Netherlands! We have very good chocolate here! :licks_lips:

And I'm here. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, come to the Netherlands! We have very good chocolate here! :licks_lips:

And I'm here. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

Uh.. church.. Latin homework.. But I'm sparkling now! :das:

I'm gonna ne off in about an hour I guess,have to go to my Grandma's to study physics....I have a test on 8th December.

Ow really? Why is that? :das:

You're going fast. :naughty:

I love GK sometimes.. but other times I just want to listen other songs.

I didn't even notice that...:boxed:

No...the feeling was extraordinary...I felt so...refreshed and relieved. I realized how much I love that song and I became aware of the brilliance of it.