'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

It doesn't matter,I got used to it. :mf_rosetinted:

I know,it's been so boring on here in the past couple of weeks...I wish Meeks gave some interview or something or anything,dammit!!

I'm glad :naughty::naughty:

Yep! Sometimes I don't even feel like coming in here... I just do it for my friends here etc:wub2::bleh:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter,I got used to it. :mf_rosetinted:

I know,it's been so boring on here in the past couple of weeks...I wish Meeks gave some interview or something or anything,dammit!!

i want a vlog! or an album! or an art book! or something!!!

well, i guess my PDP copy comes in about 5 days, so i can't complain! :naughty:

i need to go study now, i've done nothing all break.

talk to you guys later!!!

:huglove:

i love you all forever!

i love you all forever!

I want all of that tooo :crybaby: but I guess we'll have to wait...

Really? That's great,can't wait for you to finally have it! :biggrin2:

Okay,see ya,love you tooo :huglove:

I want all of that tooo :crybaby: but I guess we'll have to wait...

Really? That's great,can't wait for you to finally have it! :biggrin2:

Okay,see ya,love you tooo :huglove:

i know i am SO excited! the documentary sounds brilliant--and everyone says that any other world is amazing. that was my favorite song from the last dvd too (god, it's just so amazing live) so i'm even more excited for this one!

right--studying! :bye::naughty:

i love you all forever!

Oh... :tears:

I though you were going to take the daydream . :boxed:

i know i am SO excited! the documentary sounds brilliant--and everyone says that any other world is amazing. that was my favorite song from the last dvd too (god, it's just so amazing live) so i'm even more excited for this one!

The documentary is really amazing .

When I ended seeing that I just though: "Oh God... I love him."

Yes,the documentry is brilliant!! He's so handsome in it :wub2: and the concert and the show was AMAZING,totally unbelieveable!:shocked: I liked "Stuck In The Middle" very much (it's my fav song of his now btw) and of course,my fav part of both of the DVDs is the final one - Love Today(Mika taking his shirt off)-Grace Kelly-animal play-Lollipop :punk:

See ya!

xxx

any other world was the single most incredible thing i have ever seen.

They opened it in such a moving way, that it totally changed my perspective of the meaning of that song. It totally made me say....Oh, this is how he feels. This is the meaning of this song. Literally, i will never look at the song the same way again. As soon as it opened i was in tears. Literally, there were tears streaming down my face.

Theres this one point in the middle of the song, mika stops singing and points the mic to the audience for them to sing and hes screaming...with such sad, desperate, intense emotion COME ON! hes just screaming it, but silently, hes not infront of the mic. And his face is so desperate, you can tell that he put so much emotion into writing and performing this peice.

I know you probablly are all.....I WANNA SEE IT! now, but it is just brilliant. I was so sad for mika and his family and everyone.

I literally sat there in tears and went....Oh, this is what the song means. Wow, i never realized. Mika, I love you so much.

any other world was the single most incredible thing i have ever seen.

They opened it in such a moving way, that it totally changed my perspective of the meaning of that song. It totally made me say....Oh, this is how he feels. This is the meaning of this song. Literally, i will never look at the song the same way again. As soon as it opened i was in tears. Literally, there were tears streaming down my face.

Theres this one point in the middle of the song, mika stops singing and points the mic to the audience for them to sing and hes screaming...with such sad, desperate, intense emotion COME ON! hes just screaming it, but silently, hes not infront of the mic. And his face is so desperate, you can tell that he put so much emotion into writing and performing this peice.

I know you probablly are all.....I WANNA SEE IT! now, but it is just brilliant. I was so sad for mika and his family and everyone.

I literally sat there in tears and went....Oh, this is what the song means. Wow, i never realized. Mika, I love you so much.

awwwww

ive never tried annalysing any other world. :(

poor boy

omg i was so sad. i just watched again on my laptop. So sad....

poor love. i didnt realize he was harboring such sadness. I mean, how can such a happy man have such sadness?? thats what music is for i guess, getting your emotions across when words dont do a justice....

ya, i guess the happyness is there to forget the sadness, but some things cant be forgotten

awww im sorry, whats wrong?

Nothing . not now . The hapiness it's here now . . .

lol

I mean... I don't how to explain... I just know that nobody would understand all the pain I feel everyday . And what you said... well... it's just the truth, cause I'm a happy girl but there is somethings that I will never forget .

Nothing . not now . The hapiness it's here now . . .

lol

I mean... I don't how to explain... I just know that nobody would understand all the pain I feel everyday . And what you said... well... it's just the truth, cause I'm a happy girl but there is somethings that I will never forget .

aww im sorry mafa *hugs*

ok

ya, they should, and i hope they do soon!

Well... they won't . I'm sure they won't .

It's too complicated, cause most of them are problems of problems, understand?

LOL !

Well... I'm going to bed.

You know I love ya, right ?

"Take whatever you have to take

You know I love ya"

Well... they won't . I'm sure they won't .

It's too complicated, cause most of them are problems of problems, understand?

LOL !

Well... I'm going to bed.

You know I love ya, right ?

"Take whatever you have to take

You know I love ya"

ok i c.

ok night (sorry, i was at my neighbors house)

ya i know, love you too!