'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

Ow that's cool! If I had a sister I'd like her to be at that age,about 18. :bleh:

o ya, you can have mine. an 18 yr old who got 2,000 this summer for 1 month of sitting on a beach, so she goes shopping w/ your cousin like every week! and she still lives at home (community college) and is annoying half the time! funnn

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o ya, you can have mine. an 18 yr old who got 2,000 this summer for 1 month of sitting on a beach, so she goes shopping w/ your cousin like every week! and she still lives at home (community college) and is annoying half the time! funnn

2000? Really?? :shocked: she's a lucky thing then :lol3: i wanna go shoppiiiiing xD actually I bought one cap today :roftl:

ahhhh ok : thx Keti :

what??? oh man... I'll write u one!!! I promise!!!! cl: but now I'm too tired...

g2g now c ya tomorrow!! :e:

@mika-fan-1001Can you tell me ur name please?! :m-cloh gosh...my sister is younger...she's 14 and she's silly :ftl:

Owww it's okay darling,don't bother yourself!! :shocked::huglove:

You're welcome *huglove*

Byeeee hun :huglove::bye:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I nearly wanna cry omy ****ing god!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked::mfr_omg::jawdrop: Mafa that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sat here like this:

tal98n.jpg

pleeeease go on! I wanna know what'll happen next!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I nearly wanna cry omy ****ing god!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked::mfr_omg::jawdrop: Mafa that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sat here like this:

tal98n.jpg

pleeeease go on! I wanna know what'll happen next!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I wanted someone to take it . It's cooler when it's not just you writing .

hey Keti!!! :woot_jump: I'm here!!!

omy...girls... I've never got a dd before! Ok the first dd is for me, but the second is only for stylie so would you Mafa and superstar (don't know ur names yet :crybaby:) help me, too??

ohh gosh I'm sooo damned nervous about it!!!!!!! :stretcher:

me and sammy just made like 5 kisses to eachother. they are really fun to write. :naughty:

yes, my name is marie :naughty:

"Oh my... f"$$(/#!%#$$&"!%$"&! GOD !!! :shocked: MIKA?!"

MAFA!

THE DAYDREAM OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stretcher:

call 9-1-1! the girl's passed out!

me and sammy just made like 5 kisses to eachother. they are really fun to write. :naughty:

yes, my name is marie :naughty:

MAFA!

THE DAYDREAM OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stretcher:

call 9-1-1! the girl's passed out!

Who passed out ? Me or Catharina ?

I'm gooood, goood, just soo tired. Kinda tired of life too... But it'll pass:naughty:

Same here... *sigh*

Hehe,always when I or someone else say "It'll pass" I automatically think of the "Psycho" scene at the beginning,when Marion Crane is saying she has a headache but it'll pass...sorry,I'm just way too obsessed about "Psycho" and everything related to it :naughty: have you ever watched it?

Same here... *sigh*

Hehe,always when I or someone else say "It'll pass" I automatically think of the "Psycho" scene at the beginning,when Marion Crane is saying she has a headache but it'll pass...sorry,I'm just way too obsessed about "Psycho" and everything related to it :naughty: have you ever watched it?

Oh haha no:lmfao: I've seen a scene, the shower one, but just that one:naughty:

Hun, have you got MSN now?

Oh haha no:lmfao: I've seen a scene, the shower one, but just that one:naughty:

Hun, have you got MSN now?

You should watch the whole movie...it's brill. But you'll probably find it boring like everyone else of my friends do...cos it's way back from the 60s and it's black & white. :naughty:

Nope :thumbdown:

You should watch the whole movie...it's brill. But you'll probably find it boring like everyone else of my friends do...cos it's way back from the 60s and it's black & white. :naughty:

Nope :thumbdown:

Maybe.... Maybe.. If I do, I'm sorry:lmfao::naughty:

Ah damn it:boxed:

Sheesh, honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the usual MFC... So quiet, no real news... Sigh:tears:

Maybe.... Maybe.. If I do, I'm sorry:lmfao::naughty:

Ah damn it:boxed:

Sheesh, honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the usual MFC... So quiet, no real news... Sigh:tears:

It doesn't matter,I got used to it. :mf_rosetinted:

I know,it's been so boring on here in the past couple of weeks...I wish Meeks gave some interview or something or anything,dammit!!