Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

where I can find the video of these photos?:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

The best night ever... :) And it was exactly a year ago!

(It was my first and only Mika gig and it was AMAZING! ;) )

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi dear mikagasmic friends, how's life here? I've been away, again, too long. I'm back home from hospital but in fact I feel like crap, even more than before hospital. Normally they 'pimp' you so you feel better after treatment but this time I feel so exhausted and I'm having more pain than two weeks ago:thumbdown: And I had to 'celebrate' my birthday. That was the last thing I was waiting for, yesterday I almost cancelled it but I didn't. And I had a good time with my dearest friends, and today my family came here. Tomorrow's my real birthday but Im going out with my mum. So no MFC again tomorrow....

Someone give me cuteness! :mf_rosetinted:

Please.

Here you go:thumb_yello:

1.jpg

mika_1790362.jpg

messyprofile.jpg

Dinner's waiting but I'll bring more cuteness later this evening!

Hi dear mikagasmic friends, how's life here? I've been away, again, too long. I'm back home from hospital but in fact I feel like crap, even more than before hospital. Normally they 'pimp' you so you feel better after treatment but this time I feel so exhausted and I'm having more pain than two weeks ago:thumbdown: And I had to 'celebrate' my birthday. That was the last thing I was waiting for, yesterday I almost cancelled it but I didn't. And I had a good time with my dearest friends, and today my family came here. Tomorrow's my real birthday but Im going out with my mum. So no MFC again tomorrow....

Here you go:thumb_yello:

1.jpg

mika_1790362.jpg

messyprofile.jpg

Dinner's waiting but I'll bring more cuteness later this evening!

If you won't be here tomorrow, happy bday!

I hope you'll feel better soon. :huglove:

Thanks, I love them! :wub2:

If you won't be here tomorrow, happy bday!

I hope you'll feel better soon. :huglove

Thanks, I love them! :wub2

Thank you hun!! Tomorrow I don't celebrate it, only my mother in law and my bf's sister are bringing their presents to me:naughty: And in the evening I'll be going to Leonard Cohen with my mum; my dad didn't want to see him for the second time in 4 months he said when the presale started. And mum wanted to go so badly so I said I'll go with you. And now my dad wants to go too. Bad for him, it's sold out:bleh:

You want more cuteness? I'll need it too, so let's see what I've got:thumb_yello:

1379572270.jpg

Birmingham22-11-072.jpg

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg

cap302.jpg

Thank you hun!! Tomorrow I don't celebrate it, only my mother in law and my bf's sister are bringing their presents to me:naughty: And in the evening I'll be going to Leonard Cohen with my mum; my dad didn't want to see him for the second time in 4 months he said when the presale started. And mum wanted to go so badly so I said I'll go with you. And now my dad wants to go too. Bad for him, it's sold out:bleh:

You want more cuteness? I'll need it too, so let's see what I've got:thumb_yello:

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

*trying not to look his pants*

hi girls! :bleh: