The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

I keep licking my lips!!! :licks_lips:

Aaaawwww!!! Did you have fun at your concert? WHO did you hug :das:

.... you are a shorty! That is SO cute!!! Did you get any pics?

I bet you are!!!!! That was so sweet of him to do!! but if you have wrote that poem to me.....I would have made out with you:naughty:

I had an amazing time!!!!! I got to hug all of them but one of the boys made me feel so special!!! He hugged me and put his chin on my head!!! everyone behind me went: awwwwwww

I have some pictures. But the one with the boys will be e-mail to me hopefully this week.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you are!!!!! That was so sweet of him to do!! but if you have wrote that poem to me.....I would have made out with you:naughty:

I had an amazing time!!!!! I got to hug all of them but one of the boys made me feel so special!!! He hugged me and put his chin on my head!!! everyone behind me went: awwwwwww

I have some pictures. But the one with the boys will be e-mail to me hopefully this week.

WOW!!! So are you still in full BSB mode? :naughty:

OMG -- I read the poem to my parents *for the first time* when I got home last night! They were just like whoa .. that was D E E P. :roftl:

I was hopeless before -- Now I am g o n e .... I really am......

just floating around like a cloud ..... talking to my picture of Rufus..... remembering how I acted last night when I was drunk during the last show..... :naughty:

WOW!!! So are you still in full BSB mode? :naughty:

OMG -- I read the poem to my parents *for the first time* when I got home last night! They were just like whoa .. that was D E E P. :roftl:

I was hopeless before -- Now I am g o n e .... I really am......

just floating around like a cloud ..... talking to my picture of Rufus..... remembering how I acted last night when I was drunk during the last show..... :naughty:

alcohol sometimes help :blush-anim-cl:

And yes I am is a full BSB mode!!!!! See four boys for the price of one!! LOL

Holly, I actually came in here, just to read your story and see the pictures!! I knew you were going to have an amazing time!!!

Did you meet him the three shows you attended?? What did he say???

alcohol sometimes help :blush-anim-cl:

And yes I am is a full BSB mode!!!!! See four boys for the price of one!! LOL

Holly, I actually came in here, just to read your story and see the pictures!! I knew you were going to have an amazing time!!!

Did you meet him the three shows you attended?? What did he say???

We met him the first night -- and that is when I got that pic and I gave him my poem - and he promised me he would read it.

The second night was a mis-hap and we missed him. He went out a different exit then what we were told he was coming out. But all was well -- because he had alot of family there that night - and more time for them... the third night made up for it x 10!!! ♥

LAST NIGHT -- we actually got to go BACKSTAGE --

THAT is where we kissed on the lips. And he told me that he read my poem and that it was beautiful and he said THANK YOU. Then we waited for him after that and got another pic with him. This time - I just laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes! FUNNY PIC! :naughty:

OH -- and I forgot to mention LAST night backstage he signed my shirt that said:

RUFUS WILL NEVER LOVE ME

After he signed it I held it up and told him to read it .. he did and then he goes,

"Oh - but I do" ♥ ♥ ♥

We met him the first night -- and that is when I got that pic and I gave him my poem - and he promised me he would read it.

The second night was a mis-hap and we missed him. He went out a different exit then what we were told he was coming out. But all was well -- because he had alot of family there that night - and more time for them... the third night made up for it x 10!!! ♥

LAST NIGHT -- we actually got to go BACKSTAGE --

THAT is where we kissed on the lips. And he told me that he read my poem and that it was beautiful and he said THANK YOU. Then we waited for him after that and got another pic with him. This time - I just laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes! FUNNY PIC! :naughty:

I want to see that picture!!!!

OH -- and I forgot to mention LAST night backstage he signed my shirt that said:

RUFUS WILL NEVER LOVE ME

After he signed it I held it up and told him to read it .. he did and then he goes,

"Oh - but I do" ♥ ♥ ♥

awwwww He sounds like a very sweet man!!!!

OMG HOLLY AND ALEX!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

Holly:tears: I am so happy for you!!! I can't believe you kissed him on the lips:shocked: I'm surprised you didn't faint:roftl:

Alex you got your cd signed!!! you look good in the second picture:naughty: your hair looks wavy or curly

I can't BELEIVE what I just read on the Ru Boards!!! :shocked:

People are like:

I heard that some people that went backstage last night ALSO waited for him to come out AGAIN at the stage door..... That is taking it too far.... oh I hope this dosen't ruin it for the rest of us..... he is going to think we are all stalkers....

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME AND ALEX --

cause we are the ONLY two that went backstage that waited after too.

It is not like it was instantaious we waited over an HOUR. RUFUS or his Tour manager SURE did not seem to mind!

I can't beleive the NERVE of these people....

Alex and I should NOT be suprised cause we got a taste of it already last night! THEY ARE NOT like us MFCers..... we all stick together and TRY to help one another as much as possible. They are like WOLVES when it comes to Rufus -- and the claws come out -- THANK GOD the MFCers are not like that when it comes to MIKA! We are happy for one another!

I think it is PURE jealousy or they would just keep their mouths shut.

That's ridiculous!! What meanies!!!!! They better not be talking about you and Alex!! I'm going to kick their a**es!:boxing::boxing:

THEY A R E talking about us -- cause we are the only 2 who did it.

There was hardly ANYONE back there besides us -- that is just ludicris that they are making SUCH a B I G deal of somehting that was not a big deal at all :sneaky2:

THEY A R E talking about us -- cause we are the only 2 who did it.

There was hardly ANYONE back there besides us -- that is just ludicris that they are making SUCH a B I G deal of somehting that was not a big deal at all :sneaky2:

Their just jealous!!! Because you acted normal and calm which he probably liked and then DUH.......... you kissed him on the lips:naughty:

:roftl:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!! How dare they!

Did you get the pictures I tagged to your myspace? I also tagged them to Alex's

No I haven't been able to go on MySpace!!! :thumbdown:

I am SO PISSED I am shaking right now! I can't believe that! I really can't .....

they make us look like idiots ... I don't care WHAT anyone say -- they can't bring me down cause last night was the GREATEST night of my LIFE. ♥

OMG HOLLY AND ALEX!!!!!!

Holly:tears: I am so happy for you!!! I can't believe you kissed him on the lips:shocked: I'm surprised you didn't faint:roftl:

Alex you got your cd signed!!! you look good in the second picture:naughty: your hair looks wavy or curly

i curled it lol.

i'm uploading the rest of the pictures.:thumb_yello:

No I haven't been able to go on MySpace!!! :thumbdown:

I am SO PISSED I am shaking right now! I can't believe that! I really can't .....

they make us look like idiots ... I don't care WHAT anyone say -- they can't bring me down cause last night was the GREATEST night of my LIFE. ♥

It's ok:naughty:

That's right dont let them get to you, you had an amazing weekend and no one can ruin it for you!!

i curled it lol.

i'm uploading the rest of the pictures.:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Don't forget the pictures you took here, do you think you could also send it to me on myspace:biggrin2: did you get the ones i tagged on your myspace?

I can't BELEIVE what I just read on the Ru Boards!!! :shocked:

People are like:

I heard that some people that went backstage last night ALSO waited for him to come out AGAIN at the stage door..... That is taking it too far.... oh I hope this dosen't ruin it for the rest of us..... he is going to think we are all stalkers....

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME AND ALEX --

cause we are the ONLY two that went backstage that waited after too.

It is not like it was instantaious we waited over an HOUR. RUFUS or his Tour manager SURE did not seem to mind!

I can't beleive the NERVE of these people....

Alex and I should NOT be suprised cause we got a taste of it already last night! THEY ARE NOT like us MFCers..... we all stick together and TRY to help one another as much as possible. They are like WOLVES when it comes to Rufus -- and the claws come out -- THANK GOD the MFCers are not like that when it comes to MIKA! We are happy for one another!

I think it is PURE jealousy or they would just keep their mouths shut.

those skanky bitches!!! whatevs. they're just jealous that we met him again. i don't regret it, at all :sneaky2:

That's ridiculous!! What meanies!!!!! They better not be talking about you and Alex!! I'm going to kick their a**es!:boxing::boxing:

go get em brianna!

It's ok:naughty:

That's right dont let them get to you, you had an amazing weekend and no one can ruin it for you!!

:naughty:

Don't forget the pictures you took here, do you think you could also send it to me on myspace:biggrin2: did you get the ones i tagged on your myspace?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=292322628&albumId=857890

it should work, otherwise just go to my myspace http://www.myspace.com/spadooza

i got an alert that said tagged photos, but they didn't come up, but i saw 2 of them on your myspace :thumb_yello:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=292322628&albumId=857890

it should work, otherwise just go to my myspace http://www.myspace.com/spadooza

i got an alert that said tagged photos, but they didn't come up, but i saw 2 of them on your myspace :thumb_yello:

ok i will look at them now

Really?? I will tag them again:wink2: