The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

:roftl: ST needs to put a picture of Dr. Phil on the 'waiting-to-be-fixed' page...we all need therapy to get us through those dark spots without MFC...

Yep, we all become a twitching little puddle on the floor.....delightful mental picture hey?:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes I am a moron....I never even thought of it!

I might as well deactivate you. :naughty:

Ok, you're brilliant...can't be beaten....I'm not even in your league....I'm not worthy!

Get down and worship me you swine!

Nice...can we expect photos?

Nope. :bleh:

Wow a screencap... thats worse than I ever was

Look forward to seeing your (maybe fixed) hair on friday

Well, I only looked at it twice tbh. :naughty:

Yep, Friday you'll see it. No sooner. :wink2:

I never realised how attached I was to the ugly colours until I had to go without them... they may be ugly but I'm used to them, and their all part of the mfc.

Exactly. Although, they aren't as ugly as they could be. Just not something I'd pick first for a Mika fan club.

ST needs to put a picture of Dr. Phil on the 'waiting-to-be-fixed' page...we all need therapy to get us through those dark spots without MFC...

lmfao!! Uncle Dr Phil. And Oprah for us to go on after we recover to inspire millions of viewers around the world.

Yep, we all become a twitching little puddle on the floor.....delightful mental picture hey?

Sounds a bit kinky when you say it.

Hello Aussies

I missed you all

Silver!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Woohoooooo were back !!

*puts kettle on and sweeps up party streamers*

*takes out trash left from the bot party*

* celebratory streaks through thread bart simpson style*

Caz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Woohoooooo were back !!

There has been quite a bit of streaking and stripping in this thread lately!!!!

I might as well deactivate you. :naughty:

Get down and worship me you swine!

Sounds a bit kinky when you say it.

:shocked: :tears::crybaby: I promise I'll spend more time on AMF!

*gets down on knees in preparation for worshiping the great and powerful Melzy*

You say kinky like it's a bad thing :das:

Much to your enjoyment I bet. :wink2:

:shocked: :tears::crybaby: I promise I'll spend more time on AMF!

*gets down on knees in preparation for worshiping the great and powerful Melzy*

You say kinky like it's a bad thing :das:

You'd better *shakes fist*

*lets you* *enjoys it*

Oh, it's a good thing, but when you say I know it's extreme. :naughty:

Much to your enjoyment I bet. :wink2:

You'd better *shakes fist*

*lets you* *enjoys it*

Oh, it's a good thing, but when you say I know it's extreme. :naughty:

Oh yeah...I just sit back with a drink in my hand and watch it all unfold:naughty:

Well if I don't, you can dish out the punnishment :das:

I'm praying for your soul because a certain young lady said it was in danger of being dammned :shocked:

Extreme! Me???? Never, I'm a good girl and these conversations are making me blush all over :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Tanya K

Oh yeah...I just sit back with a drink in my hand and watch it all unfold:naughty:

Well if I don't, you can dish out the punnishment :das:

I'm praying for your soul because a certain young lady said it was in danger of being dammned :shocked:

Extreme! Me???? Never, I'm a good girl and these conversations are making me blush all over :blush-anim-cl:

I bet MFC has made you an alcoholic.

For sure. But you'd just enjoy it too much.

Oh, that youngen is very naughty. :wink2:

Blush with excitement. :bleh:

Hiya Caz ! ... :huglove

Caz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Hello Lovelies :wub2: ... :bye:

Just a quick stop by , i have a poorly soldier today ... dawson has flu symptoms so i have my hands a bit full !! I know it will be just my luck to catch whatever he has just before xmas :boxed: *covers up micheal jackson style**squirts air with antibacterial spray*

also im sleep deprived from doing an essay till 4am and getting up at 8 with dawson :boxed: so going to catch up on sleep , then finish my assignment :wink2:

catch you all later :huglove:

Well I can't do that now!

I'm sure everybody will be glad to be rid of my whining and complaining when I go the the Gold Coast this Saturday! :groovy:

:tears:

Hello Lovelies :wub2: ...

Just a quick stop by , i have a poorly soldier today ... dawson has flu symptoms so i have my hands a bit full !! I know it will be just my luck to catch whatever he has just before xmas *covers up micheal jackson style**squirts air with antibacterial spray*

also im sleep deprived from doing an essay till 4am and getting up at 8 with dawson :boxed: so going to catch up on sleep , then finish my assignment :wink2:

catch you all later :huglove:

Awwww ... G'night hun ... :huglove:

HELLO FELLOW MIKAMITES!!!!!

Oh, and while the the server was down I got my School Certificate results back.

So you're pleased with the results? *notices that you're not actually telling us what you got*

As for social life...there's a group of us that are becoming really good friends, and we've been terrorising the place in general, in particular the local cafe every Thursday after school. (Hot German man is in said group--he and I are getting along very well, I must say. :das:) Things seem to be happening every weekend, and what's more, I find myself being invited because I actually know these people now...it's amazing...[/color]

Yay for RL friends!!!! (not just internet ones....)

And suffering withdrawl? Yeah that would be all of us.

Never thought I'd be so relieved to see the orange and brown. I almost jumped out of my seat when it actually loaded, I didn't expect it.

My I've missed this place. I didn't realise how much a part of my routine its become until I had to go a weekend without it not by choice. I should have checked into gabbly sometime... maybe next time the server crashes.

And now that its back (and just when I was getting to the stage of withdrawl when I would soon be able to go without checking it.. I only checked it once today and that was now :shocked:) I am going to go back to watching Gilmore girls. This thing better not crash again, I don't want to have to start the withdrawl period again now that I've had a hit of mfc again (its like a drug I swear)

As you say... even when I don't do all that much on here, i just need to log in and touch base with everyone.

Gabbly was fun. Is anyone still going on there?

No. It threw me off. I apologise HK for leaving in the middle of our chat, but gabbly decided it didn't like me anymore.

But at least OKD won't have so many posts to catch up with

Oooh! True, but I don't want it to keep going down, just so she doesn't have so much to read!

Hello Lovelies ... :bye:

Just a quick stop by , i have a poorly soldier today ... dawson has flu symptoms so i have my hands a bit full !! I know it will be just my luck to catch whatever he has just before xmas :boxed: *covers up micheal jackson style**squirts air with antibacterial spray*

catch you all later

Sleep well Caz, and I hope you don't catch it!

Hoopla Denton!

Ohhh!! I know. I need a JBJ or Bono eyebrow dasser.

I'm sure that there's some cool daasing pics for Bono and JBJ... I personally wouldn't mind one of Paul or Adam..

Actually, I think I've seen a bit of video of Paul dassing...

My PDP deluxe edition is supposedly in the mail on its way to me. Took ages to find and cost me $45 but who cares. Australia Post don't you dare f*ck me over again.

You know they will..

(I feel a bit bad for coming in after days of absence (c?) and then start moaning)

Hey, this is THE place for whining...

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to get on since 5:30am Friday?

Nope... I just got in about 1/2 hr ago... that and I was busy doing stuff...

Oh, and while the the server was down I got my School Certificate results back.

Were they good marks?

There's no way I'm reading back though...did I miss any happenings in Aussieland?

Ummmmm... I downloaded the Witches of Eastwick soundtrack (ft. Paul McDermott :das:)...

And watched Paul's two short movies... one where he's in a white fluffy outfit (and I thought he was a chicken)...

Yeah! *sets up IV drip*

Gabbly was fun. Is anyone still going on there?

Hey, you know what Mum got gfrom her friend for Chrissy? A bottle of Baileys... it's just a matter of sneaking it away from the cupboard when she's not looking... though on the plus side, she can't chase me if she catches me!

ST needs to put a picture of Dr. Phil on the 'waiting-to-be-fixed' page...we all need therapy to get us through those dark spots without MFC...

:lmfao:

I hope someone mentions that to him!

Woohoooooo were back !!

Hello gorgeous! :das:

You streaked without me??? :sad:

Oooooh... my bad :fisch:

:roftl: Well I can't do that now!

I'm sure everybody will be glad to be rid of my whining and complaining when I go the the Gold Coast this Saturday!

It's too bad you're not there when we are...

Oh, I realised today that on friday it was 6 weeks till I go see the doctor... though I probably won't get operated on for over a year...

Hello Lovelies

Just a quick stop by , i have a poorly soldier today ... dawson has flu symptoms so i have my hands a bit full !! I know it will be just my luck to catch whatever he has just before xmas *covers up micheal jackson style**squirts air with antibacterial spray*

also im sleep deprived from doing an essay till 4am and getting up at 8 with dawson so going to catch up on sleep , then finish my assignment

catch you all later

Poor little bugger!

*gives Dawson some chicken soup and a blankie*

*huggles Caz*

Just don't make me sick, okay???

Greetings.

I received an email on Friday evening (so roughly Australian Saturday night / Cost Rican midday), telling me to log in to MSN:

Bianca sent 12/12/2008 17:29:

petraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Petra says:

HERE!!!!

Bianca says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Petra says:

mfc is down!!

Bianca says:

**** i read!

Bianca says:

oh!

Petra says:

i'm not finished with writing the PMs!! how are you!!!

Bianca says:

what a hilarious coincidencde lol

Petra says:

how are you???

Bianca says:

great

Bianca says:

sunburnt

Bianca says:

lol

Bianca says:

itchy

Bianca says:

stupid mosquitos

Petra says:

haha!!!

Bianca says:

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Petra says:

but at least its just mosquitos!!!

Bianca says:

mosquitos that are possibñly carrying malaria doh2

Petra says:

DONT GET ILL!!!

Bianca says:

roftl

Petra says:

sorry for shouting!!!

Bianca says:

¿roftl

Bianca says:

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Petra says:

"£$%^&*()OLKTUFH

Bianca says:

_is a question mark btw, lol

Petra says:

how are thefrogs?

Bianca says:

the frogs are quite cute

Petra says:

i hate frogs

Petra says:

i'm holding you up

Bianca says:

no

Bianca says:

dammit! i have been spelling hola ola all this tiem, and dani just told me i have been doing it wrong

Petra says:

OOHHHHHHH LAAA!!!

Petra says:

did you get my texts?

Petra says:

i just tried it

Bianca says:

only in sydney

Bianca says:

my phone oesnt work outside australia

Petra says:

ok

Petra says:

i just wrote... ehm, 3

Bianca says:

I wnt to go to the shops selling the awesome bracelets and such

Petra says:

are you liking CR??? is it nice? is everything fine?

Bianca says:

yes!ª

Bianca says:

its so different!

Bianca says:

and its so funny trying to communicate with people when i can say like 5 words in spanish

Bianca says:

god i am out of it lol

Petra says:

god

Bianca says:

(I keep using the upside down ¿?¿?¿ becauise i think its funny bbtw, sorry)

Petra says:

no worries, i get what you are saying!

Bianca says:

um i dont know what to say about costa rica

Bianca says:

*thinks*

Petra says:

its fantastically warm and colourful?

Petra says:

and nice with good air?

Bianca says:

the other day we foudn out there was a small shop a few hundred metres walk from where we were staying, so i was discussing with dani what i wished they might have, and i settled on a slushie (because it is SO ****ing hot and gross) even though I was quite sure it would be crazy for them to have a slushie machine in the middle of nowhere

Petra says:

do they have slushies? :wub2:

Bianca says:

o n the way to the shop a guy on a motorbike with a trailer stopped nad said somethign to us, and we were like "no gracias, i have no ****ing clue what you are saying" and we went on to the shop, which was closed, because it is just open whenever the people feel like, and on the way back we saw motorbike guy giving a slushie, A ****IGN SLUSHIE to some ota rican girl

Petra says:

:shocked:!! how is that???

Bianca says:

so we went over to him and he had a big block of ivce in his grailer and he had some kind of grating contraption and was making the slushie ice by hand and pouring red flavouring over it

Bianca says:

it was insane

Petra says:

omg

Petra says:

are people there very poor?

Bianca says:

and he put leche (milk) over the top, it was really random, but holy **** i cant BELEIEVE how crazy it is that he was there gdoing that exactly when i said i wanted a s slushie

Petra says:

i remember egypt

Bianca says:

yes

Petra says:

i felt so **** for being a privileged european prick

Bianca says:

th houses are like made of random peices of metal and they all use massive banners as rooves

Petra says:

ouch

Petra says:

yes

Bianca says:

but strangely they all wear brand name clothes

Petra says:

that makes one feel fantastic, right?

Bianca says:

and dani´s host family was very very rih, she took em to fvisit them, they hd widescreen tvs and everything

Bianca says:

yeah, i cant evenfford the clothes they wear, and ven the people in the middle of no where on the bus had billabong nd ****

Bianca says:

oh on the bus today

Bianca says:

diego, our project leader, was like¨"okay, it´ll come between 9 and 9.30, depending on how fast the driver i drivign and how the driver´s watch is set" then we were standing there waiting for it and it came at 9.15 and there was a guy who´s gjob it was to run up and down the bus wearing a bob marley shirt makign everyone excited and helping them on nd off

Petra says:

god!!

Petra says:

hahahahaha!!!

Bianca says:

when the bus pulled up he was hanging out the front door and he jumped off the bus exuberantly when the bus stoppe ad shouted " are you ready!" or something. i thin it was the onlñy eglish he knew. but it was hilarious/brilliant

Petra says:

how are your memory cards doing?

Bianca says:

okay ive only taken 500 photos, whcih is 2gb

Bianca says:

and i have 8gb

Bianca says:

eurgh, but we are doign much more excitign things for the second two weeks, i will maybe tke all my hotos off and upload the when we are in ehredia next week

Bianca says:

it is 12.16

Bianca says:

and the last bus leaves t 2

Petra says:

how fast is the internet?

Bianca says:

and we havent had lunch or done any shopping yet, and its the only time we´ll be in this ctown

Bianca says:

good here

Bianca says:

but diego told us to come here because it is the fastest

Bianca says:

okay we are going now!

Bianca says:

tell everyone on mfc i say hi!

Bianca says:

or tell them some of what i told you! or wehatever

Bianca says:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"!!!!!!!!!

Bianca says:

what time is it there btw??

Petra says:

18.21PM

Petra says:

I will post it!!

Bianca says:

6.230? shoudlny you be at home?

Petra says:

if mfc is working

Petra says:

i should

Bianca says:

okay!

Petra says:

but bianca is online

Bianca says:

ADIOS AMIGO!

Petra says:

AMIGA

Petra says:

i'm a girl

Bianca says:

oh

Bianca says:

lmfao

Bianca says:

my spanish sucks

Bianca says:

and the computer has frozen

So you're pleased with the results? *notices that you're not actually telling us what you got*!

You really want to know? :naughty:

I got band 6 (in the 90's) for English, science, geography and computer skills and band 5 (in the 80's) for history and mathematics. But maths was annoying because I got 89 which was one percentage off band 6!

Overall I was rather happy. :biggrin2: