Amazing Meeks

I was watching the Parc des Princes DVD today and had to post this! Did you see his reaction to the crowd? After each fantastic performance, he grinned with admiration to them all. This just emphasises how far Mika has come, for all those people to be fans of his and love him for being himself! What makes him different is that he is GRATEFUL to his fans. We feel loved at his concerts, we feel at ease. Well done Mika for another fab DVD, so touching to see that even though he is performing to hundreds of thousands of people, he still keeps his feet on the ground and stays that loving man we all know and love.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the Parc des Princes DVD today and had to post this! Did you see his reaction to the crowd? After each fantastic performance, he grinned with admiration to them all. This just emphasises how far Mika has come, for all those people to be fans of his and love him for being himself! What makes him different is that he is GRATEFUL to his fans. We feel loved at his concerts, we feel at ease. Well done Mika for another fab DVD, so touching to see that even though he is performing to hundreds of thousands of people, he still keeps his feet on the ground and stays that loving man we all know and love.

Totally agree with everything you said. I've noticed his reactions to the crowd too, he lookes as though he couldnt believe what was happening, that thousands of fans were there to see him. It is exactly like you said, you could see that he was grateful to the fans and that is so touching, so adorable:wub2::wub2:

totally agree with everything you said. I've noticed his reactions to the crowd too, he lookes as though he couldnt believe what was happening, that thousands of fans were there to see him. It is exactly like you said, you could see that he was grateful to the fans and that is so touching, so adorable:wub2::wub2:

~ a m a z i n g ~

Mika_at_Paris___July_2OO8___I_by_OoPrincessFraizoO.jpg

Awww...that's so true!! :wub2:

I guess one of the things that makes me like Mika so much is exactly that, the way he is with his fans! You could see in his face that he was enjoying those applauses, that love from the audience...It seemed he wasn't believing that it was happening. He looked so HAPPY! And so did everyone in the audience.

He is SPECIAL, and is a huge honour to be a fan of such a sweet guy! And a pleasure too, obviously! :naughty::wub2:

And although I prefer the atmosphere of smaller gigs, I'm really proud of him! He showed what he is capable of, like we always believed!

I do so agree! Mika is a unique individual with a heart of gold when it comes to his fans. When I met him and talked to him, it was only a few seconds and just a few words, but he made me feel like I was the only person in that room for those moments. He is truly a wonderful human being!