New MFC banner competition

Niki27

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But i won't win anyway.. so whats the point? *shrugs*

i'm going rabbit&possum shooting tonight anyway, so I won't have time.

really? :blink:

i'm just hoping to get into the top ten. :naughty:

i still can't decide whether to post mine here or not.

I am taking my sweet time to hand mine in because if i rush and hand them in, and fiddle and make better ones it will be too late, so I am tinkering, and staying up way past my bedtime to ask kelzzzz for her oppiny YON.

oppiny YON.

:lol3:

Banners must be sent by mail to the mod team before December 1, midnight ECT. Please use the following adress only: MFCcontest@gmail.com

I'm trying to figure out when the deadline is for a friend entering the competition so I looked up ECT and supposedly it stands for:

ECT Esuador Time GMT-5:00

ECT Eastern Caribbean Time GMT-4:00

Is either one the correct time? Or do you mean EST? i.e. Eastern Standard Time (USA) GMT-5:00

:blink:

I have a question.

When you post the final banners for people to vote for, are you going to put the username by them? (sorry if this has been asked before)

no, let's keep it as impartial as possible ;)

I'm trying to figure out when the deadline is for a friend entering the competition so I looked up ECT and supposedly it stands for:

ECT Esuador Time GMT-5:00

ECT Eastern Caribbean Time GMT-4:00

Is either one the correct time? Or do you mean EST? i.e. Eastern Standard Time (USA) GMT-5:00

:blink:

Mouaha sorry I had a dyslexia attack, I meant CET: central european time, which is GMT+1 :blush-anim-cl:

Pfff, I don't know wich ones I should sent in! :tears:

I have 2 below 20 kb, the others are a bit over .. and the one I like the most is 29 kb.. :crybaby:

Maybe I should just take the ones below 20 kb .. to be sure .. :bleh: Difficult .. :roftl: