I am so sad, I hope you guys can help!:(

Mika60

I am so sad right now. Tonight my boyfriend broke up with me

:( hes my first boyfriend and i really love him. I am so sad and upset! I really don't know what to do! I really like him, but he thinks we should still be friends and stuff. I really didn't want us to break up, I had no idea it was coming. We have only been going out for about 2 months but i am still very sad. I'm only 16 so i shouldn't let this bother me too much, but it really is:'( </3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sad right now. Tonight my boyfriend broke up with me

:( hes my first boyfriend and i really love him. I am so sad and upset! I really don't know what to do! I really like him, but he thinks we should still be friends and stuff. I really didn't want us to break up, I had no idea it was coming. We have only been going out for about 2 months but i am still very sad. I'm only 16 so i shouldn't let this bother me too much, but it really is:'( </3

Awww....:( I'm so so so so so sorry. I feel for ya, though. That's how it was for me when I broke up with my first boyfriend. I think you guys should try to stay friends...but take it slowly. Don't just go back to being good pals again. Give it some time, and you'll both eventually be comfortable with each other again. :)

And for the next couple of days, spend LOTS of time with friends that are girls. That'll definately help!

:shocked:

aww im so sorry! well its his loss! :huglove:

i dont really know what to do honestly, ive never had a boyfriend, but i bet it was shocking! im so sorry! stay friends, at first it might seem wierd, but i know ppl (sisters, friends, etc) that become like best friends with their Ex's.

Ok thanks:). I am so sad though. At high school we have this dance called semi. The girls go and buy like prom dresses and stuff and i asked him if he would go with me and he said yes now we're broken up and i just bought my dress too:'( I was so shocked tho. He kinda looks like Mika too. hes really tall and he has really dark curly curly hair!

ahhh no... well i hope youre feeling better.

Guys can be such idiots, but i promise you, you will be ok!! i dont think you should be his close friend right now, you need sometime to recover you know..

Atleast you are 16, prime time to have fun :biggrin2:

And also atleast it wasnt a bad bad break up, like involvning cheating and lying...

But nevertheless, its a terrible thing and i really hope you get better soon :huglove:

Awww....:( I'm so so so so so sorry. I feel for ya, though. That's how it was for me when I broke up with my first boyfriend. I think you guys should try to stay friends...but take it slowly. Don't just go back to being good pals again. Give it some time, and you'll both eventually be comfortable with each other again. :)

And for the next couple of days, spend LOTS of time with friends that are girls. That'll definately help!

Lol thanks. I think we will still be very good friends! He just sed that hes not ready for a relationship yet and he really doesn't know what to do because i'm his first girlfriend. I hope we weill still be good friends tho:) And i think i'll spend the day with me twin sister cuz her boyfriend broke up with her tn too, but they have been going out for 9 months:/ we were both hugging each other bawling our eyes out lol:P

ahhh no... well i hope youre feeling better.

Guys can be such idiots, but i promise you, you will be ok!! i dont think you should be his close friend right now, you need sometime to recover you know..

Atleast you are 16, prime time to have fun :biggrin2:

And also atleast it wasnt a bad bad break up, like involvning cheating and lying...

But nevertheless, its a terrible thing and i really hope you get better soon :huglove:

Thanks! I'm starting to feel a lot better now, i talked to my best friend mikey for 2 hours on the phone, that helped a lot. He was very hurt when he told me but at least he did it face to face and he was very nice to me about it. At least he didn't do it though a text or on the computer.~

Ok thanks:). I am so sad though. At high school we have this dance called semi. The girls go and buy like prom dresses and stuff and i asked him if he would go with me and he said yes now we're broken up and i just bought my dress too:'( I was so shocked tho. He kinda looks like Mika too. hes really tall and he has really dark curly curly hair!

aww im sorry!

well his loss

Thanks! I'm starting to feel a lot better now, i talked to my best friend mikey for 2 hours on the phone, that helped a lot. He was very hurt when he told me but at least he did it face to face and he was very nice to me about it. At least he didn't do it though a text or on the computer.~

yeah, it much sweeter if he does it face to face, means more!!

Im glad youre feeling better i dont know what i would do if my b broke up with me!!!!

yeah, it much sweeter if he does it face to face, means more!!

Im glad youre feeling better i dont know what i would do if my b broke up with me!!!!

Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better. It sucks when your boyfriend breaks up with you lol:P! I'm glad he did it face to face though and he didn't want to hurt me but he thinks it would just be better if we were friends for now:(.

Oh! Oh! I can help with a song that always helps me... let me search it...

You better read it, ok? :)

Find yourself another boy*

Who will love you true true true.

Find yourself another boy

Save all his love and kisses just for you

The very first time i fell in love

Got my heart broken

Well, one day my mother said:

"Why you so blue?"

"Mother, i lost the boy that i love,

Why wont you tell me what to do?,

Mother, wont you tell me what to do?"

Well, she said:

"Find yourself another boy,

Who will love you true true true,

Save all his love and kisses just for you"

I can imagine how you feel

But throw it out of your mind

I'm gonna tell you kinda truthfully

True love is hard to find

Sometimes it's kinda hard to find.

But forget about that boy that broke your heart and try start a new

For if there was a girl for him

There's got to be a boy somewhere for you

You just go on and find yourself another boy

Save all his love for nobody but you.

Ohh, another love,

Save his love and kisses just for you.

Edited by Kissable

awwww , sorry to hear about your breakup :huglove:

Its hard being a teenager and falling in love for the first time , i think many of us have been there !!! :wink2: And i know it doesnt help when people dont take it seriously how much you loved a person just because your 16 , ive been there too !!!

But believe me when i say , its all about being STRONG!!! ... Accept what he has said , and try to be friends when YOU feel ready ... in the mean time , keep your mind busy , go out with friends , play your favourite music that gets you dancing to divert your mind from him :wink2: ...

it does and will get easier , you just need to try and preoccupy yourself , and youll be amazed when you actually do feel better later on , and will probably think to yourself ... "why the hell was i crying over him !!! meh , his loss :punk:" .... Just try and be strong hun and keep telling yourself how much your worth !! :wink2:

I hope you feel better soon and have helped a little :wub2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Oh! Oh! I can help with a song that always helps me... let me search it...

You better read it, ok? :)

Find yourself another boy*

The very first time i fell in love

Got my heart broken

Well, one day my mother said:

"Why you so blue?"

"Mother, i lost the boy that i love,

Why wont you tell me what to do?,

Mother, wont you tell me what to do?"

Well, she said:

"Find yourself another boy,

Who will love you true true true,

Save all his love and kisses just for you"

I can imagine how you feel

But throw it out of your mind

I'm gonna tell you kinda truthfully

True love is hard to find

Sometimes it's kinda hard to find.

But forget about that boy that broke your heart and try start a new

For if there was a girl for him

There's got to be a boy somewhere for you

You just go on and find yourself another boy

Save all his love for nobody but you.

Ohh, another love,

Save his love and kisses just for you.

aaawww thanks, that song really helped. I'm still upset today but i fell much better. Thanks!~

awwww , sorry to hear about your breakup :huglove:

Its hard being a teenager and falling in love for the first time , i think many of us have been there !!! :wink2: And i know it doesnt help when people dont take it seriously how much you loved a person just because your 16 , ive been there too !!!

But believe me when i say , its all about being STRONG!!! ... Accept what he has said , and try to be friends when YOU feel ready ... in the mean time , keep your mind busy , go out with friends , play your favourite music that gets you dancing to divert your mind from him :wink2: ...

it does and will get easier , you just need to try and preoccupy yourself , and youll be amazed when you actually do feel better later on , and will probably think to yourself ... "why the hell was i crying over him !!! meh , his loss :punk:" .... Just try and be strong hun and keep telling yourself how much your worth !! :wink2:

I hope you feel better soon and have helped a little :wub2:

Thank you so very much! I feel much better. All my friends are helping me thorugh this. I've been listening to mika music these last few days to help and i also got the david cook cd today and that helped a lot. Thanks you so much:)!~

aaw that sucks!

I don't really know what to say since I have never really had my heart broken like that ( not by someone breaking up with me, I mean), all I can say is :

HUG! :wub2:

lol, it sucks to have your heart broken! thanks for the hug lol!:wub2:

lol, it sucks to have your heart broken! thanks for the hug lol!:wub2:

oh tell me about it i've had my heart broken twice & I'm still recovering from the 2nd time (I found out the man I love is gay:thumbdown:) *sobs*

I hope you feel better soon :huglove: it just takes time