Dear Lord!! My house is about to get flooded!!!!

KaryLovesMika!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all of you guys, for real!! I guess all of our prayers were heard, now everything is ok in my neighborhood, we only lost so little in comparasing to other unfortunated people :tears:. The rain was the cause of this, I live near to a river and it overflowed, it was horrible! I'm bringing more pics for you to see, I hope this works for something an we'll all start thinking about our planet.

DSC08086.jpg

DSC08101.jpg

DSC08102.jpg

DSC08116.jpg

This is my backyard...

DSC08130.jpg

This is my living room but it wasn't that flooded yet, after this picture, the water level went up 17 more inches, the stairs started to flood as well, at that point I was afraid that the water could reach the second floor.

DSC08131.jpg

Edited by KaryLovesMika!

Kary, I hope the situation it's getting better there for all of you, here the things are still getting worse

here's a link showing the situation in Brazil (in english)

and here have some photos

Yesterday, a man tried to grab her daughter by the arm but couldn't, he saw she being driven by the water along with the mother who was pregnant of the second son of the couple.

please guys, pray for all this people, only God can help.

Hola Kary!! Me alegro de que la lluvia haya parado y de que los daños en tu casa no fuesen muy graves! Se que es una pena que a otras personas les haya destrozado más sus casas, pero tienes que pensar que al menos ellos físicamente esta bien (cosa que espero), ok? Ya verás como apoyandoos unos a otros conseguís superarlo.

Muchos besos y suerte! :huglove:

Kary, I hope the situation it's getting better there for all of you, here the things are still getting worse

here's a link showing the situation in Brazil (in english)

and here have some photos

Yesterday, a man tried to grab her daughter by the arm but couldn't, he saw she being driven by the water along with the mother who was pregnant of the second son of the couple.

please guys, pray for all this people, only God can help.

Oh my God! :tears: I'm so incredibly sorry, if I was scared with the water on my knees I can not even imagine how all the brazilian people must feel, losing everything, even your loved ones, that just breaks my heart.

I'll be praying for all of you every night.

Isa, gracias bonita. Si, afortunadamente por mi barrio no hubo ningún herido sí quiera, sólo daños materiales y esos son los que menos importan. Besos!

Kary:shocked:

That's horrible, I know I came a bit late but I'm praying for all your city!

We're having floods here too, but luckily not in my area, but it IS happenning in other places!

I hope your city situation gets better! It's horrible to see people loosing their homes, or getting them so damaged, and being scared :( We CAN fight this as you said, but people have a lack of will :(

Kary, mi niña, ya te lo dije, pero como no he visto este thread hasta hoy, te lo repito aquí: me alegro de que al final los daños no fueran tantos como podrían haber sido, y sobre todo que todos estéis bien, que es lo que al final importa de verdad. Te mando un abrazo de osa y todos los ánimos habidos y por haber, me imagino que fue una experiencia terrible que espero no se repita nunca más. Por desgracia, estas cosas van a pasar cada vez más a menudo en todo el mundo, y si no nos ponemos las pilas no sé lo que va a pasar. ¿¿Por qué los que mandan anteponen sus intereses privados a corto plazo a los de la humanidad no tan a la larga??

Muchos ánimos bonita, te quiero :huglove:

Oh my God! :tears: I'm so incredibly sorry, if I was scared with the water on my knees I can not even imagine how all the brazilian people must feel, losing everything, even your loved ones, that just breaks my heart.

I'll be praying for all of you every night.

Isa, gracias bonita. Si, afortunadamente por mi barrio no hubo ningún herido sí quiera, sólo daños materiales y esos son los que menos importan. Besos!

Me alegro muchisimo de que por tu barrio todo se quedase en eso. Espero que por el resto de la ciudad fuese igual. Y no os preocupeis por los objetos que hayais perdido, una vida vale más que todo el dinero del mundo. Ánimo, ok? Muchos besotes! :huglove: