Reading through this thread again, I can only think one thing now: How can the two ends of one particular person (top and bottom) be so different? :blink:

The beautiful face and the horrid feet :lmfao:

:roftl::lmfao:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did make screens of my own videos from Werchter & Amsterdam .. quality is acceptable (not as good as these, I don't have that sort of camera :bleh:) and I've showed them in the Mikagasmic (I'm still busy with the Amsterdam-ones).

So, I don't know..

why dont you create threads for your werchter and amsterdam screenshots bienie:wink2:

What do you guys think?

why dont you create threads for your werchter and amsterdam screenshots bienie:wink2:

Should I? Or isn't it necessary? :roftl:

Nice picture threads are always necessary :wink2:

Yeah, maybe .. but there are already so many .. :roftl:

But on the other side maybe it's handy to have them all together in one thread (I'll make one for Werchter & Amsterdam then, because I don't have the whole Amsterdam-gig) instead of have them spread all over the mikagasmics .. :bleh:

I just don't know if they're "special" enough to make a own thread .. You know?

But on the other side maybe it's handy to have them all together in one thread (I'll make one for Werchter & Amsterdam then, because I don't have the whole Amsterdam-gig) instead of have them spread all over the mikagasmics .. :bleh:

I think even if one person asks for them .... which has been the case .... then that makes them special enough ..... :thumb_yello:

And you're very good at doing them .... :wink2:

of course you should!

We can never ever ever everrr have enough bienie :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and it's Werchter .... which swings it anyway for me ... cos' he looked absolutely :wub2: at Werchter ..... :boing:

I think I need to watch those vids again actually ..... I haven't watched them in like two months ..... well apart from Just Can't Get Enough .... I watched that last week :naughty:

they are definitely special enough to have a thread about them! i'm sure it'll be great especially for the people who have attended the werchter and amsterdam gig to be able to see your fantastic pics in one thread! it'll bring back amazing memories:wub2:

• 6 months later...