Jasper Cullen!♥ Jackson Rathbone!

Roxy♥Mika♥

If you O N L Y knew how many times I have been through this! I have ALWAYS argued that I did not think that ROBERT was cute at all -- but EDWARD is like the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! :licks_lips:

A LOT of people had a HARD time understanding that one .... but, I can see that you totally feel me. :naughty:

I do have to admit though -- the more I learn about Robert as a person -- I am really starting to fall in love with him! :wub2:

Yeah I see where you are coming from haha:naughty:

I bet he is all lovely as a person etc. but he does absolutely nothing for me

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I see where you are coming from haha:naughty:

I bet he is all lovely as a person etc. but he does absolutely nothing for me

Isn't it mind boggling how someone can do absolutely nothing for you -- then a character they play does *everything* :das: for you!

:doh:

Isn't it mind boggling how someone can do absolutely nothing for you -- then a character they play does *everything* :das: for you!

:doh:

Not really, because I don't know a single girl or gay who saw the movie and didn't like Edward:naughty:

Robert = not Edward, I think many forget that.

But back to Jackson:naughty:

Not really, because I don't know a single girl or gay who saw the movie and didn't like Edward:naughty:

Robert = not Edward, I think many forget that.

But back to Jackson:naughty:

Okay -- I don't even know how I ended up in this thread in the first place! I perfer Jacob over Jasper! :roftl:

you are right! :lmfao: I guess is just me not interested on the movie. But I might go this weekend.

How many times have you seen it already? The last time I spoke with you, you were at 7 times. Now?

OH Lucy!!!! I was the same way!!! You can ask Alex -- I was like NO I don't want to see it! Finally I gave in and went with Alysia to see it -- and I was like :shocked: I wanted to see it again right that moment! I left the theater dazed and confused! AAHHHHHHH ----

I have seen it 12 times!!!!!

OH Lucy!!!! I was the same way!!! You can ask Alex -- I was like NO I don't want to see it! Finally I gave in and went with Alysia to see it -- and I was like :shocked: I wanted to see it again right that moment! I left the theater dazed and confused! AAHHHHHHH ----

I have seen it 12 times!!!!!

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: you are truly obsessed :roftl:

I read the book a while ago.

OMG Lucy! Really!!!! You read the first book 00000 then why didn't you keep on going? And WHY did you not want to see the movie from the get go? HAVE YOU GONE MAD IN YOUR OLD AGE WOMAN! :roftl: