any closeted britney spears fans???

I <3 MIKA!!!

well the name speaks for itself :naughty: i didnt even bother looking to see if there is a thread in existence like this cuz i know there wouldnt be lol

any brave souls out there to admit to there secret obsession... i know you're out there:roftl::roftl::roftl:

though this isnt the safest forum to admit to an obsession like this i decided just to see lol, as much as i try to deny that i am not a britney fan i cant help it...so instead i just use the excuse that i was born in the 90s lmao:roftl:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Ive just been watching some clips on perezhilton.com from her 1st live performance of the circus tour in New Orleans lastnight and he LOVED IT!

She looks absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!:shocked:

Im seriously thinking about getting tickets for manchester or London o2 arena when the standing tickets become available :punk::wub2:

Its fantastic to see her back !!!

I just watched the perez clips too. It is a pity she lip synchs the whole show, according to him. But fans already know that I guess.

Yeah , thats a shame i must admit ! But in terms of entertainment , i loved what i saw ! :thumb_yello:

Im glad shes back and performing though , nice to see her back on her feet , she definately deserves to be a performer! :)

I just watched the perez clips too. It is a pity she lip synchs the whole show, according to him. But fans already know that I guess.

yeah... i know it does suck thats why mika is and always will be my favorite artist! i dont like britney as a person i actually hate her and think she is really dumb as a person but i love her songs lmao

• 6 months later...

I do like Britney but not won over by this single to be honest. I've been a fan since the beginning though...however I'm more of a fan of Mika. Don't forget to post stuff about Mika too :wink2:

This IS the Mika Fan Club after all :teehee:

I do like Britney but not won over by this single to be honest. I've been a fan since the beginning though...however I'm more of a fan of Mika. Don't forget to post stuff about Mika too :wink2:

This IS the Mika Fan Club after all :teehee:

Agree, Caz!:thumb_yello:

I've also been a fan of Britney when I was a child, I mean, at the beginning of her career. Now I don't care for her more than I do for other singers, but she still remains quite special for me. :wink2: