'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont know saint nicholas? He is an american, and i thought, WORLD wide figure of christmas time. Do you want me to explain?

Wooow,you must've been having a great time!! What about posting some pics up here? :das:

Hey Karolinao! I'm fine thank you...and you?

Did you celebrate it yesterday?

Yes I did. I'm drawing st. Nicholas !! I'm too busy girl :thumbdown:

there was only one. in the whole world.

a group of women in south africa got together and sat down and made like 3 jackets, all different styles. And my friend tried one on they made especially for that store. The lady said...."Most people who would buy this wouldnt wear it. this is a peice of art, which should be framed. It is one of a kind in the entire world, made by south african womens organization and flown here to the usa."

so her dad wanted to make her feel special, so he said...LETS TRY IT ON. and my friend said...no, no i couldnt....so her dad got it and put it on her, and we were all in awe! It looked fantastic! She looked amazing, and she felt so awesome in her 1000 dollar jacket. 998 dollars actually XD

it was a ONE OF A KIND IN THE WHOLE WORLD peice of ART!

Wow...:shocked: there are that kind of art exibitions here too,people make various things which are the only samples in the world,totally unique! But they're usually extremely expensive,because they're hand-made...

Hello Liene and Alice :bye:

I have to go now,see you later :huglove:

before my winter photos, i took this yesterday shoppin with my friend. DONT THESE LOOK LIKE THE ANIMALS FROM HAPPY ENDING MUSIC VIDEO>?!?! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!

DSC01185.jpg

beautiful!:wub2:

they really do....i' d loooooove to have them!:mf_lustslow:

lucky u:thumb_yello:

:roftl: interesting...

weeeell,well... nothing actually....

i took a shower and i'm trying to calm dowm my hair:naughty:

I just came in and I see this! You cracked me up Daniella:lmfao::roftl:

I know how it is:roftl:

How are you all?