'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

oh keti I'm so sorry but I must go to Math because I'm going to write a test tommorow:boxed: see you soon :huglove:

Oww okay hun,I wish you good luck with studying :huglove:

Oh, it's hard...and lucky you with your boy!!!! :wink2:

Thanks hun! Good luck with your boy too! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEEEEEEEEY!!! :woot_jump:

I'm back again! Congratulations with your luck in love, girls :das:

Hey,welcome back Mark! And thank you,I told the full story on the Mikagasmic thread :roftl: so if you wanna read ...:roftl: maybe you could tell me,as a boy of my age,what did his reaction mean? :das: just to help me and hive me a hint.:wink2:

Oww okay hun,I wish you good luck with studying

Thanks hun! Good luck with your boy too! :thumb_yello:

Thank you too:huglove:...but it's little bit complicated:blink: and he doesn't look like Mika:roftl: but nevermind:naughty:

HEEEEEEEEY!!!

I'm back again! Congratulations with your luck in love, girls :das:

Thank you so much:huglove:

Thank you too:huglove:...but it's little bit complicated:blink: and he doesn't look like Mika:roftl: but nevermind:naughty:

Thank you so much:huglove:

Well he doesn't need to look like Mika of course! :bleh:

Hey,welcome back Mark! And thank you,I told the full story on the Mikagasmic thread :roftl: so if you wanna read ...:roftl: maybe you could tell me,as a boy of my age,what did his reaction mean? :das: just to help me and hive me a hint.:wink2:

How courageous can someone be... a boy sneaking into the Mikagasmics thread, forcing himself not to look at the pictures........ just for you :naughty:

I don't know if he is of the arty type of boys, but it's clear he fancies you... and perhaps he's in love, you can never know... :das: What I would do is just keep talking in a normal way, and if you feel something for him, tell it if you know each other better. There is one mistake many people I know have made: they just thought: "Hey, I'm in love with him!" without knowing someone really good. The result was quite bad; that people were often the people who just had that kind of annoying one-week-loves, you know what I mean?

Again, good luck :das:

How courageous can someone be... a boy sneaking into the Mikagasmics thread, forcing himself not to look at the pictures........ just for you :naughty:

I don't know if he is of the arty type of boys, but it's clear he fancies you... and perhaps he's in love, you can never know... :das: What I would do is just keep talking in a normal way, and if you feel something for him, tell it if you know each other better. There is one mistake many people I know have made: they just thought: "Hey, I'm in love with him!" without knowing someone really good. The result was quite bad; that people were often the people who just had that kind of annoying one-week-loves, you know what I mean?

Again, good luck :das:

Yeah,I know,but there weren't any pics today :roftl: thank you!

Hmm,he is a arty type of the boy,he told me that...he's very into art.

Yes,I agree with you totally.. it's that,I fancy him for about a year :naughty: and we're not very close,but still...I'll be careful of course,I don't want anything to go bad :roftl: