This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay even better so I can write... there will be many people after we had dinner so I heard it's really hard to find each other.. I mean we could try... but I don't think so

I think the thought of a New Years Eve alone will change his mind and he'll go back or if he really stays here and tries to find me I'll just say... yeeaa I'm near tower bridge and am actually next to big ben so he won't find me anyway :roftl:

*feels like that's a good plan :naughty: goes to write an e-mail*

I can't say I have no msn though.. but I'll block him after a while :thumb_yello::roftl: I feel really mean now xD

But i guess he could then say, let's meet at <insert name of place here> at <insert time>. Just make it sound really complicated :naughty:

Lmao! Sounds like a good plan :roftl: A bit like hide and seek.

let's meet at <insert name of place here> at <insert time>.

oh I'm sry we're really stuck in a big crowd of people and my friend had too much alcohol I guess and we try to bring her home (or even to hospital .. she looks really terrible)

:naughty: I'm clever:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Are there any sane people here?

Honestly? Yes. No, not at all :fisch:

What've you been doing today?

Went to Oxford Street, bought a few of thos heart bracelets that everyone wants. Then went to Waterstone's to look for books on a designer I need to write about in my essay.

oh I'm sry we're really stuck in a big crowd of people and my friend had too much alcohol I guess and we try to bring her home (or even to hospital .. she looks really terrible)

:naughty: I'm clever:thumb_yello:

Perfect!! :thumb_yello: Just don't jinx it so one of you really end up in hospital lol.

I'm in shock :shocked: Literally a second ago I noticed I was just tagged in the most horrid pics evah :shocked: When you post pics on facebook, aren't you supposed to choose the good ones? (Or, in this case, the least terrible ones :blink:) That's what I do. :boxed:

I love your ways of saying hello :wub2: And if it's someone else tagging you, they can tag you in the worse pics ever! I know I do :das:

I love your ways of saying hello :wub2: And if it's someone else tagging you, they can tag you in the worse pics ever! I know I do

You mean random and very much "in the moment"? :roftl: I'm glad someone does because I don't think that'll ever change :naughty:

Hello :huglove: How are you?

You're awwwful! :shocked: I'm way too nice :boxed: Trouble is, I barely have any pics of the girl that posted a gazillion ones of me. And they're not particularly terrible. At all. :sneaky2:

You mean random and very much "in the moment"? :roftl: I'm glad someone does because I don't think that'll ever change

Hello : How are you?

You're awwwful! :shocked: I'm way too nice :boxed: Trouble is, I barely have any pics of the girl that posted a gazillion ones of me. And they're not particularly terrible. At all.

That's exactly what I mean :naughty:

Good! Makes a nice change to the usual 'Hi, how are you?' :naughty:

So what exactly is it you're complaining about?

Hello :bleh:

Hi again :bye: