The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbis-42-23587269.jpg?size=67&uid=62c7dff5-2e3d-401a-8401-350da8317127

I was anxiously awaiting for the pic to load properly because I could only see the top of it and I had a sneaky suspicion it would be something great.

IT WAS. :mf_lustslow:

That's pretty much all I can say. I'm unable to form coherent sentences because of all these dirty thoughts refrigerator.

thanks for all the great pics guys - at work so i had to run through them :teehee: but i shall return later to maybe comment, and def drool

i think Tyra Banks would call what he's doing here a "booty tooch" :teehee:

random person in front row: yo mika! back it up boy!

mika: you mean like this?!

:das::roftl:

thanks for all the great pics guys - at work so i had to run through them :teehee: but i shall return later to maybe comment, and def drool

random person in front row: yo mika! back it up boy!

mika: you mean like this?!

:das::roftl:

*pictures this happening* :floor:

look to me like he's waiting for someone to spank it :aah:

i was all depressed because this pic is from Philly Oct 18th 2009 & that's the gig i most likely could have gone to if i'd known about Mika back then, i was in Philly from October 4th-12th or sometinhg, GAH I COULD HAVE WITNESSED THIS REAL LIFE :doh: but your's & Elina's comments cheered me up!

I'm unable to form coherent sentences because of all these dirty thoughts refrigerator.

ahmm..what exactly does this mean??:blink::blush-anim-cl:

i was all depressed because this pic is from Philly Oct 18th 2009 & that's the gig i most likely could have gone to if i'd known about Mika back then, i was in Philly from October 4th-12th or sometinhg, GAH I COULD HAVE WITNESSED THIS REAL LIFE :doh: but your's & Elina's comments cheered me up!

yea-a baybay!:biggrin2:

glad we could help :huglove: that's how i feel when i see his pics from brazil - not that i was there, but i COULD'VE been!! :sneaky2:

Oh don't worry, I'm pretty sure Mika will still be as big a tease when you actually get to see him live. :naughty: Old habits die hard.

But yeah, I know what you mean. The pictures from the gig in Helsinki in 2010 kill me every time I see them.

i think Tyra Banks would call what he's doing here a "booty tooch" :teehee:

Wow. WOW. :teehee:

He's also smiling with his eyes!

That's pretty much all I can say. I'm unable to form coherent sentences because of all these dirty thoughts refrigerator.

Your dirty thoughts are so hot, they need to be put in the refrigerator! :roftl:

For some reason I'm reminded of the movie Dream Catcher, where they talk about memories being stored in a memory warehouse. Also, one of the characters keeps exclaiming "jesus christ bananas!" which I think I definitely need to work into my own vocabulary.

He's definitely not waiting for the woman

! (just before the 2:00 mark) :teehee::roftl:

Wow. WOW. :teehee:

He's also smiling with his eyes!

Your dirty thoughts are so hot, they need to be put in the refrigerator! :roftl:

For some reason I'm reminded of the movie Dream Catcher, where they talk about memories being stored in a memory warehouse. Also, one of the characters keeps exclaiming "jesus christ bananas!" which I think I definitely need to work into my own vocabulary.

He's definitely not waiting for the woman

! (just before the 2:00 mark) :teehee::roftl:

yeah, he's totally smizing! during last cycle i told my sister Mika should be America's Next Top Model, she just laughed at the idea :shun:

maybe if she'd had a banana he'd have been more interested :roftl:

[/b]

yeah, he's totally smizing! during last cycle i told my sister Mika should be America's Next Top Model, she just laughed at the idea :shun:

maybe if she'd had a banana he'd have been more interested :roftl:

Has your sister seen his photos? He has natural talent!

:das::das::das:

Has your sister seen his photos? He has natural talent!

:das::das::das:

she has, i made her :teehee: i don't know why she's so resistant to his magical attributes. :dunno: i even showed her WAG stills

maybe i ought to show her these...

684a.jpg

RELE20-border-1.jpg

784UniversityofLeedsLeedsUK.jpg

w29-border-1.jpg

there are so many :mf_lustslow: pics with this big girl ... she doesn't deserve that .... :sneaky2: she was very mean :sneaky2:

PDP :wub2:

:sneaky2: ... and I have very similar pants :teehee:

:licks_lips:

i agree! i cringe everytime i see her in a pic...:sneaky2:

Oh, was there someone else with Mika in that pic? I didn't even notice her. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: however her blue corset is so eyecatching that sometimes when i'm going through pics quickly i notice her before i can stop myself. someday, when i'm motivated & have time i'll eraaaaaaaase her from all my Mika pics :naughty:

:thumb_yello: however her blue corset is so eyecatching that sometimes when i'm going through pics quickly i notice her before i can stop myself. someday, when i'm motivated & have time i'll eraaaaaaaase her from all my Mika pics :naughty:

yea!:thumb_yello::naughty: then repost the newly edited pics...:aah:

I had time, and this one seemed easy enough. :teehee::roftl:

001shyeh