Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

pheeeew...

I thought I'm going crazy...lol

Maybe we should ask mika:naughty:

LOL that'd be cherry wouldn't it?

Dear Mika,

Can you please tell us at the Mika Fan Club what you say in that line in Big Birl?

In all the lyrics we have found, it says "they'll be calling you baby" but many of us hear otherwise.

Please let us know if you are actually saying "they'll be gonna do baby" because Freestyle's sister thinks you sound like a perve.

Awaiting your reply,

yours' faithfuly,

the MFC xxx

PS. if you need someone to be your valentines or do anything, Lolliepop_girl would be more than happy :D

2000th POST!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have seen an interview in which Mika says..'and they will be calling YOU baby' (and yes he did emphasise the you :naughty:) , in an answer about big girl. Anyone else seen this?

ok i know i'm very late but (i think) mika says 'and there we're gonna do baby'

are you sure there was an interview like that? :blink:

I have seen an interview in which Mika says..'and they will be calling YOU baby' (and yes he did emphasise the you :naughty:) , in an answer about big girl. Anyone else seen this?

I think that's the one :wink2:

I think that's the one :wink2:

o ok. well he's lieing! :lmfao:

EDIT: okaaay...he's not lying! i can't believe all this time i've thought it was 'and there we're gonna do baby' and i'm sure ive watched that interview before... 0_O

Edited by qwurtie

What? It's not "they'll be doing a baby" after all, is it? :shocked:

I'm serious. :shocked:

I need my hearing checked again. :boxed:

I've sang it along like that at 11 gigs. Whoops! :teehee:

Me too:blink: I always sing "then they'll gonna do baby". It was even written in the lyrics. *never trusts lyrics again* :roftl:

Me too:blink: I always sing "then they'll gonna do baby". It was even written in the lyrics. *never trusts lyrics again* :roftl:

Was it like that in the lyrics? I think that's the exact wording for how I hear it in my head, too. :shocked:

I studied all the lyrics before my first concert. Sh*tttt. :aah:

Was it like that in the lyrics? I think that's the exact wording for how I hear it in my head, too. :shocked:

I studied all the lyrics before my first concert. Sh*tttt. :aah:

I just checked. Lyrics are wright almost everywhere, but the first link in google, which I used for learning :roftl:

ok this is really bothering me! :sneaky2:

in the real one (

) i hear 'there we're gonna do baby'

this live one (

) he says 'there we're gonna do baby'

this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rpIOjGe1w&feature=related) he says 'they'll be calling you baby'

this one (

) he says 'they'll be calling you baby'

well thats what i hear...

so in this interview:

when hes says its 'they'll be calling you baby' i think hes says that because its more appropriate :teehee:. LOL! but he changes it everytime he sings it...

its like when he sings Lollipop he sometimes says 'shes a player and a down right bore' and other times he says 'shes a player and a down right whore' :shocked::aah:

so thats my analysis of it :biggrin2:

LOL i just tweeted him...

what i said: @mikasounds there's a dis agreement about what you say in Big Girl. i think in your real one you say 'there we're gonna do baby' but to cover it up you sometimes say 'they'll be calling you baby' ... am i correct in thinking this????

:teehee:

.. i want him to reply!!! =(

LOL i just tweeted him...

what i said: @mikasounds there's a dis agreement about what you say in Big Girl. i think in your real one you say 'there we're gonna do baby' but to cover it up you sometimes say 'they'll be calling you baby' ... am i correct in thinking this????

:teehee:

.. i want him to reply!!! =(

I hope he replies! *jumping on chair*