• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, i got a new laptop too! *high five*

sweet! *high fives back*It's mostly for college, but i don't care...it's pretty nice loungin in my bed on MFC:naughty:

Always good fun, isn't it?

Ooh lala! Are those X-Mas presents Laura?

yea! well actually my sisters got ITouches and I got my sister's old Ipod that's 30G:shocked::shocked:i don't even know what to do with so much space............omg PDP DVD:shocked: i should put that on it!

today i finally saw the PDP dvd, another christmas present. my whole family saw itactually, i HAD to see it on the big screen in the living room. it was amazing!

:mf_lustslow:i love it! haha the documentary was sooo long...but very good:das: my friend freaked out when they showed his feet at the shoe fitting:roftl: she thought they were disguesting!

today i finally saw the PDP dvd, another christmas present. my whole family saw itactually, i HAD to see it on the big screen in the living room. it was amazing!

Ohhh that's so cool! :wink2:

yea! well actually my sisters got ITouches and I got my sister's old Ipod that's 30G:shocked::shocked:i don't even know what to do with so much space............omg PDP DVD:shocked: i should put that on it!

Good idea. :naughty:

...just keep adding and adding things. :lol3:

i havent seen the documentary yet, i was with my family and they werent really into mika, so i thought they had been through enough. my mom was singing along though! she really likes stuck in the middle x]

whoops! well i didn't really spoil anything except that its long....and he has gross looking feet:roftl: oh the concert is:wub2: i love the new song Rain, much better than any recording i'd heard before!

whoops! well i didn't really spoil anything except that its long....and he has gross looking feet:roftl: oh the concert is:wub2: i love the new song Rain, much better than any recording i'd heard before!

oh yeah ive seen his feet, they look gross :shocked:

the actual concert was really good, except it was pretty short, but i loved lollipop, i think it was the best one especially because of all of the confetti and everyone dancing

oh yeah ive seen his feet, they look gross :shocked:

the actual concert was really good, except it was pretty short, but i loved lollipop, i think it was the best one especially because of all of the confetti and everyone dancing

haha another weird happening....just talking about Stuck in the Middle and it just popped up on the ipod:naughty:

ooo I did like Lollipop...i liked the big pizza and diet coke in Big Girl:mf_lustslow: it would've been sooo cool to be there!

haha another weird happening....just talking about Stuck in the Middle and it just popped up on the ipod:naughty:

ooo I did like Lollipop...i liked the big pizza and diet coke in Big Girl:mf_lustslow: it would've been sooo cool to be there!

omg i was laughing all the time that there were other songs that hge was singing and you could still see the pizza and coke going around, that was hilarious :roftl:

omg i was laughing all the time that there were other songs that hge was singing and you could still see the pizza and coke going around, that was hilarious :roftl:

:naughty:man i'd be afraid of those things! they look like they'd weigh more my weak arms could stand!:roftl: